Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) (4139 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Why Can't Nigerian Military Have This Kind Of Gun? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by tiwaz(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Screen grab from defence headquaters documentary show a Female Nigerian soldier mounting a general-purpose machine gun (GPMG)

A general-purpose machine gun is an air-cooled, fully automatic weapon that can be adapted to light machine gun and medium machine gun roles.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/06/01/female-soldier-mounts-the-machine-gun-photo/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
And so ?

Oh my gosh Nigeria and mediocrity

Nigeria is really backward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by Anigreat: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2018

All for Camera
Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
We don't use such here in Borno. cool grin

We Use AA Guns here grin

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by Donald95(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Can that fat female terrorist run when the time comes for it

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by akprosperblog(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
OK seen. . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by Follygunners: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Abeg.. go after Tinubu, all the Senators, Ministers, Commissioners, Governors et al... cool
Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by olarwhumy6(f): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:
Abeg.. go after Tinubu, all the Senators, Ministers, Commissioners, Governors et al... cool
And our past leaders(presidents ) dear, they are the major ones to b eliminated..
Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by KingLennon(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2018
A female shooting GP? Most men can't handle GP o
Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by Alejoc(m): 5:45am On Jun 02, 2018
She is smiling and romancing the machine .... Otondo!
Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by omowolewa: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Okay, take her to Sambisa
Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by Khd95(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Where is the news item here

I wonder why our Nigerian feminist arent agitating for women soldiers to be deployed to battle fronts in borno grin
Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by lereinter(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2018
funny
the pose is even ugly
Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by Lifestone(m): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Donald95:
Can that fat female terrorist run when the time comes for it
You are just runing your mouth. If I ask you now to go to Maiduguri, not the war front, you will disappear like somebody I know from the South East.
I salute all service men risking their life to keep Nigeria safe.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by Donald95(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2018
Lifestone:

You are just runing your mouth. If I ask you now to go to Maiduguri, not the war front, you will disappear like somebody I know from the South East.
I salute all service men risking their life to keep Nigeria safe.

Sending that fat thing to Maiduguri is like killing her before her time

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) by Mobsync(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2018
This is part what we've been saying.

If after almost ten years of fighting insurgency and Nigeria is yet to learn, only God knows when it will learn.

By now, Defence and Army HQtrs should know that GPMGs mounted on gun trucks will only scare highway robbers along Kaduna-Abuja expressway and area boys at Oshodi, Ikorodu and Kaduna.

They don't scare killer herdsman​, cattle rustlers, militants and Boko Haram.

Even heavy machine guns like the famous Browning doesn't scare BH.
Those ones have left the realm of humanity.

They only know who's boss when they encounter DSHKs, 14.5mm anti aircraft machine guns and ZPU-2.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Revealed At Last, See The People Who Made Fayemi Winner / We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality / A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.