Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,572 members, 7,840,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Let Youths Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Youths Rule (494 Views)

Kano Youths Rule Out Reprisal, Dress In Igbo Attires, Praise Kano Igbo Traders / PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida / Let Youths Rule First National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Youths Rule by Mahatma10(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
LET YOUTHS RULE (LYR) Now it's Time

LYR is a group that is basically for youth that have interest in Nigeria politics. It is created to awake the spirit of leadership in Nigerian youth.
"The group is not for any political party and is for all political party."
It is organize to limit the ruling power of "old cargo politicians" that kept recycling themselves in the system of government.

RULES AND REGULATIONS OF LYR
1. Member must be a Nigerian youth.
2. He or she must not exceed age of 40 years.
3. There shall be no room for any discussion aside politics.
4. Member shall not have right to campaign for any political party if he/ she is not the flag bearer of that party.
5. Advertisements of any such is not allowed.
6. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of 1-5 shall lead to partial or total termination of membership.

Any interested YOUTH should drop his/her number here or add me up on WhatsApp 07069698810, it is meant for every YOUTH throughout Nigeria.

LET YOUTHS RULE

1 Like

Re: Let Youths Rule by padi94(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
This sound like a gathering for political thuggery. Whatever happened to leadership as opposed to rulership?? sad
Re: Let Youths Rule by Mahatma10(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Well if that's how it sound to you no problem but our country future belong to the youths
Re: Let Youths Rule by Mahatma10(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
LET US WAKE UP NIGERIA YOUTHS
Politics is regarded as a game of ‘do or die’ where aspirants apply various diabolic means all in a bid to attain a position at all costs. One of the most disturbing aspects of using political godfathers is where the anointed person is not allowed to have his or her own idea nor can he or she contemplate implementing his party manifesto, rather he is forced to do the selfish of the godfather bidding. Maybe at this point one should be rephrasing the earlier statement and say “not just any youth are the leaders of tomorrow.” However, today, the youths only have the zeal to come into politics, make a name, fame and embezzle as much as can sustain them for a life time and if this continues, I'm afraid the train may just be heading to the wall. As youths, we need to venture into the business of thinking, our strength needs to be channelled on the right path so as not to disappoint posterity. History is full of people who succeeded individually and politically and were most importantly great thinkers. Some of them are Abraham Lincoln, Nelson Mandela and our own Obafemi Awolowo, Sir Ahmadu Bello and Nnamdi Azikiwe, who used their youth positively for the advancement of the nation.

LET YOUTHS RULE

1 Like

Re: Let Youths Rule by bearos(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wao!!! This a great platform which has a very strong vision,I believe this platform will fight the struggle #i support lety youth rule

1 Like

Re: Let Youths Rule by NaijaElba(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
What nonsense youth? We youth are even worst than the old-haggered men that are ruling us. The last time I checked, Dimeji Bankole was in the age brackets of the so called youths when he occupied the number 4 position in this country. What happened to him? He's even worst than all his great grandfathers that have ruled us in the past when it comes to corruption. We are still lamenting that we made a mistake by having independence quickly, while some youths that know nothing about history are clamoring for youth to take over....Nigeria as a country will be dead already niyen....Everyone of us went to higher institution i want to believe, we could see the way the Student Union Executives embezzles money even at the departmental level. For me I don't support youth taking over now. They are worst than their grandfathers.
Re: Let Youths Rule by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
If old men that have seen and milked enough from Life loots what will young men that have barely seen a million naira do? just pondering*
Re: Let Youths Rule by awollowo: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
My brother,even thought the youths make up over 60%
of Nigeria’s population, youth participation
in governance today is negligible. If
democracy, rule of law and good governance
will prevail in Nigeria, the majority of the
populace, especially youths, need to be
adequately informed and ready to play a
vital role in demanding accountability and
transparency in the most strategic ways
possible. Increased youth participation will
put more pressure on leadership to perform
thereby deepening our democracy and
spreading the dividends of democracy.,I support dis innovation bro,it's a wake up call for Nigerian youth........Istandwith LYR.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"If Anybody Has A Country To Go To, Let Him Go" - President Buhari / Obasanjo Ex Wife Set To Lunch New Party “ABC” / Soldier Nabbed In Warri For Stealing Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.