Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,463 members, 7,958,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation (7479 Views)

Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation by dalaman: 3:17am On Nov 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Rehashed arguments , they don't fail to disappoint . Atheists thinking opinions/perception can change reality . Their confused faces on that day -though .

Come home Master Jesus , your kingdom awaits you

smiley

On which day? The day that Allah will judge the world and throw you in hell for not believing in him and Mohammed his last messenger?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
dalaman:

On which day? The day that Allah will judge the world and throw you in hell for not believing in him and Mohammed his last messenger?

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Deicide:

Guy i Tell you Everything Jesus preached about since i was born i have never seen any Christian follow any of it! all they do is self righteousness...

them wey be followers by mouth alone
Re: The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation by Deicide: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

them wey be followers by mouth alone
You Day mind them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God / When Is Rapture . Pre Tribulation, Mid Tribulation Or Post Tribulation / Why I Want To Quit Catholicism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.