Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lay Your Priorities Straight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lay Your Priorities Straight (467 Views)

Lay Your Head On My Chest And Feel Better, Lady Says, Shared Her Water Melon. / Never Lay Your Hands On Your Wife Because She Insulted You / Do Not Lay Your Hopes On A Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lay Your Priorities Straight by bitchcrafts: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is it an affair or relationship you want?

Affair is mostly about the fukcing and maybe some other side benefits available from time to time

Relationship is all about those other nonsenses as loyalty, care, sensitivity, sweet loving and lastly good fukcing.

So, if you're still grossly unable to take care of your needs by yourself , I don't see you being sensitive to others needs less giving care;You can't give what you don't have.

So, till he/she's able to take care of U and Himself/Herself quite good, don't see it as a relationship, Don't expect him/her to give u the freebies a relationship promises; he's largely an h.orny dude/chick looking for a hole to offload in or a screw driver to tighten loose bolts

Think Straight.

However, an affair can metamorphose into a relationship quite alright when conditions starts improving or when maturity (ability to take responsibilities) start setting in, a periodic check on status quo will show u..

So, before u even step into that relationship ask yourself if it's a relationship you're going into or just an affair; Set your priorities straight to avoid hbk.

Never be blind in love; You will soon get lost; that look deceive u; that commonsense you call intelligence too into believing something that doesn't exist exists. If its an affair; expect him/her to Bleep someone else sometime soon. . . He/She is no penguin: Won't stick around forever .

Nvm, my hands were just screeching to type whatever
Re: Lay Your Priorities Straight by falconey(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
rocktation is viewing is either she wants to close the thread or move it to another section.
op great piece
Re: Lay Your Priorities Straight by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Op is very right.... smiley

People should declare their intentions before getting involved. This way there wont be misunderstanding smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lay Your Priorities Straight by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzMayD:
Op is very right.... smiley

People should declare their intentions before getting involved. This way there wont be misunderstanding smiley
can i declare my intentions towards you? kiss
Re: Lay Your Priorities Straight by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
ucsparks:
can i declare my intentions towards you? kiss
shoot! smiley

1 Like

Re: Lay Your Priorities Straight by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzMayD:
shoot! smiley
ERRMM i luf you, can you be my sister in christ? wink cheesy
Re: Lay Your Priorities Straight by bitchcrafts: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rocktation, they're gradually turning my thread into dating and meet up ground, I suppose.3 weeks long ban for 2 would do no harm on your remuneration for traffic (if any) I guess..
Re: Lay Your Priorities Straight by PunterTim(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
I think it nice to just phuck around at first before you start to think forward,that way no one gets hurt!
Bitchcrafts,i love the way you type,trying to string words as they come..

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Undermines Me, Dumb Man Tells Court / Nigerian To Donald Trump / Dancing Kukere As They Swipe Hot Slap With *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.