Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) (7780 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Wait, Before You Go Near Her, Check The Shape Of Her Leg. / Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by lola024(f): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Your first time with a new man can be a bit nerve-wracking , especially for the young and inexperienced.
Some girls just go in for the kill on the very first night but a lot of girls choose to make a guy wait … and wait… and wait…….hmmm… and wait.
[Image: enhance]
Now I’m not talking from experience here, but I have a friend who has done this and said it worked well for her. She made her new man wait 6 months (wow six months, most men I know would be gone in a few weeks) and said that it proved to her that he’s serious. Where are the days when guys would buy you roses and dress smart and be on his best behaviour to whoo us ladies?

They are gone because they no longer have to work for it any more. But how long should you make a guy wait for and how long is to long or too short? Back in the day it was all about waiting till the man puts a ring on it (all ma single ladies…lol) now it seems just wham bam thank you man and then he’s gone.

To be honest I would love to make guy wait months for it because as my friend says it proves his serious but then if you really like each other comes the problem of feeling you may lose him or even sexual attraction that may make you move to the bed to early.
Well here’s a scenario You’ve met a great buff new boyfriend.

The chemistry between you is good, you’ve kissed and cuddled, you have loads in common but then comes the big jump into having proper relationship with sexual intercourse. But when is the right time? How soon is too soon? There is the thing that we hear all the time and that is to wait till your married, but who does that nowadays? These are the things that fill us with questions and anguish.

It’s always tricky knowing how to go forward in a new relationship, but if you haven’t had many partners, or it’s your first time, the whole process can be a bit nerve wrecking if your trying to please your partner.

Ladies.... These guys are spying us...... lets go to for a walk
Ladies Corner

If You are lady and you have not Joined Ladies Corner, You are missing..... And Guys Do you have any question you want to ask any girl but you are scared of asking your girlfriend.....why not ask us in Ask Girls
Every Fun!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by dollarprincess(f): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by themonk(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
lola024:
Your first time with a new man can be a bit nerve-wracking , especially for the young and inexperienced.
Some girls just go in for the kill on the very first night but a lot of girls choose to make a guy wait … and wait… and wait…….hmmm… and wait.
[Image: enhance]
Now I’m not talking from experience here, but I have a friend who has done this and said it worked well for her. She made her new man wait 6 months (wow six months, most men I know would be gone in a few weeks) and said that it proved to her that he’s serious. Where are the days when guys would buy you roses and dress smart and be on his best behaviour to whoo us ladies?

They are gone because they no longer have to work for it any more. But how long should you make a guy wait for and how long is to long or too short? Back in the day it was all about waiting till the man puts a ring on it (all ma single ladies…lol) now it seems just wham bam thank you man and then he’s gone.

To be honest I would love to make guy wait months for it because as my friend says it proves his serious but then if you really like each other comes the problem of feeling you may lose him or even sexual attraction that may make you move to the bed to early.
Well here’s a scenario You’ve met a great buff new boyfriend.

The chemistry between you is good, you’ve kissed and cuddled, you have loads in common but then comes the big jump into having proper relationship with sexual intercourse. But when is the right time? How soon is too soon? There is the thing that we hear all the time and that is to wait till your married, but who does that nowadays? These are the things that fill us with questions and anguish.

It’s always tricky knowing how to go forward in a new relationship, but if you haven’t had many partners, or it’s your first time, the whole process can be a bit nerve wrecking if your trying to please your partner.

Ladies.... These guys are spying us...... lets go to for a walk
Ladies Corner

If You are lady and you have not Joined Ladies Corner, You are missing..... And Guys Do you have any question you want to ask any girl but you are scared of asking your girlfriend.....why not ask us in Ask Girls
Every Fun!!!!!!
That is how you people will be planning for us cry

3 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by themonk(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
dollarprincess:
tongue
kiss fine sisi

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by harffie(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Romancelanders and sex ehn......sex sex sex.... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Until I know him and trust him fully smiley

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by bimbod(m): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
2days grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by UrWorstNitemare: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
undecided OP. do you tink itz me ya doing?

NO !!!

YA DOIN YASEF...

IF U REFUSE TA TENTEBO...

WHERE DA CALL GIRL ATs** tongue

24 /7 Customer care service..

NO HOLD BARRED

7 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by teepsee(f): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Abeg make person give me sit make i sedon, i don tire to stand dy look

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by teepsee(f): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided OP. do you tink itz me ya doing?

NO !!!

YA DOIN YASEF...

IF U REFUSE TA TENTEBO...

WHERE DA CALL GIRL ATs** tongue

24 /7 Customer care service..

NO HOLD BARRED
uncle tell her oo, them yapha for street

3 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
At least 3 months grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2016
as a perfect cassanova, we don't beg girls for s£Bleep, or wait for it.
. They implore me to even do it, cos I gat what it needs for a girl to be dieing for a guy.

. by the way

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2016
ICQuinn:

What happened to your other moniker?

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2016
mhiz:
At least 3 months grin
Ashewo.
Are you supposed to sleep with a man you do not call your husband?
Continue.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Purpletee(f): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2016
till am sure he is fully committed.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Generals03:

Ashewo.

Are you supposed to sleep with a man you do not call your husband?

Continue.

Must you speak like a street tout to pass you point undecided This is a new day and a new month, Biko mind the way you speak. Good night and happy new month cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Op, six months is good thou but I prefer it longer than that. Fvck boys plenty everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by iykekelvins(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
Op, six months is good thou but I prefer it longer than that. Fvck boys plenty everywhere.
Hatey!!

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hatey!!
Sir embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by iykekelvins(m): 12:17am On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
Sir embarassed embarassed
I don't see u around again na.

That place dey take ur time too much?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
I don't see u around again na.

That place dey take ur time too much?
I'm on low key on NL

Which place
Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by iykekelvins(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
I'm on low key on NL

Which place
NYSC ish.. Or you've not gone yet?

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by luminouz(m): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2016
ICQuinn:
I absolutely concur! : grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
NYSC ish.. Or you've not gone yet?
We are still home. 24th of this new month is camping. Nl is just boring nowadays. I only read and comment when I want to.

How are you?

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 01, 2016
mhiz:

Must you speak like a street tout to pass you point undecided This is a new day and a new month, Biko mind the way you speak. Good night and happy new month cool

Happy new month.

You are the cause ma'am. How can you declare openly without shame that you will remove your pants for a man after 3 months?

I mean what has the world turned into?

Can you have a little bit of self control and discipline? You need to change and discover the other side of chastity. There's more to your existence than meeting to exchange fluids and soul with men.

#Saynotosexbeforemarriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by iykekelvins(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
We are still home. 24th of this new month is camping. Nl is just boring nowadays. I only read and comment when I want to.

How are you?
Yeah, nothing to spice it up.

I'm good jare. I hope you have a wonderful experience.

Be giving us gist sha

1 Like

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by bitchcrafts: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2016
6mnths?! She pour honey inside poosee?
Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
Yeah, nothing to spice it up.

I'm good jare. I hope you have a wonderful experience.

Be giving us gist sha
Yea, it's all dry.

Maybe I will or not, I just wanna get it done and face life.
There will be a diary if they release me soon. Hateu2 is on ban till 2017 cry cry
Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by iykekelvins(m): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
Yea, it's all dry.

Maybe I will or not, I just wanna get it done and face life.
There will be a diary if they release me soon. Hateu2 is on ban till 2017 cry cry
Lol, *IT* is very wicked. Looking forward to it. cool

Sweet dreams Mon Amie.
Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by SmartyPants(m): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2016
ICQuinn:

Is there a man you have ever trusted fully?
Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, *IT* is very wicked. Looking forward to it. cool

Sweet dreams Mon Amie.
lol. Don't mind *IT*

Buenas nooches níno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Generals03:

Happy new month.

You are the cause ma'am. How can you declare openly without shame that you will remove your pants for a man after 3 months?

I mean what has the world turned into?

Can you have a little bit of self control and discipline? You need to change and discover the other side of chastity. There's more to your existence than meeting to exchange fluids and soul with men.

#Saynotosexbeforemarriage

ofofo is your hobby.

Her life, her pussy and her decisions

Deep lifer, we don see you√√√

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him / See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) / My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.