Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Jimi Agbaje Politician's Cousin Treks From Lagos To Kaduna For Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jimi Agbaje Politician's Cousin Treks From Lagos To Kaduna For Lover (422 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Politician's Cousin Treks From Lagos To Kaduna For Lover by yetty247(f): 4:37am On Nov 01, 2016
A love struck man, Tunde Agbaje embarked on a journey from Lagos to Kaduna to profess love for a woman.

Many people have done plenty unimaginable things as a sign of affection for those they love.
Most of the time, they put themselves at great risk in their cupidity moments.
Tunde, the cousin of popular Lagos State politician has done the unthinkable by trekking from Lagos to Kaduna as a sign of love for a woman named Sharon Donald.
ALSO READ: Man begins trekking from Lagos to Abuja to support Sheriff’s faction »
According to Punch News , Donald recently moved to New York in the United States, but that didn't stop the love struck Tunde from embarking on the trek.
Explaining why he decided to make the selfless journey, Tunde said:
“I chose to trek to Zaria because her parents dated for six years in ABU, Zaria, before they got married. I didn’t let my parents know and to ensure I was not disturbed, I changed my SIM card.
"I took a tracker along with me to monitor my movements. I never took a bus at any time. It was a tough task and I even collapsed some of the times. I took off from Ketu on October 2 and arrived in Zaria on Thursday, October 20, around 4.15pm.
“I have no regret for what I have done. I have proved my love for her, even though she didn’t reciprocate my feeling.
"I believe even if she gets married to another person, nobody will ever be able to do what I did for her."
Donald on the other hand feels Tunde's attention has been unwanted as she already warned him not to embark on the trek.
She stated that she had turned him down on several occasions, but that hasn't deterred him.
“Tunde (Agbaje) has been harassing and stalking me for the past six years and as far as I am concerned, this is just a new escapade in a series of his harassment.
“I met Tunde at a church when I was living in Lagos and we were both part of the youth ministry. He never had a friendship, let alone a relationship, with me. I was in a music group and some of the youths had my phone number, including him.
“He later found out where I lived and came to my house. My mum warned him to leave me alone, but he refused.
“I changed my phone number and moved to the US, but I don’t know how he got my contact. I have stopped picking calls from Nigeria because of him.
“He later called me and said he was going to trek to prove his love for me in a non-violent way and I told him not to do it because he could die. I said that not because I cared, but just for Christian charity. This guy is mentally unstable, because how can you still be stalking a woman who has turned you down for six years?”
Upon the completion of the trek, Tunde was received by the Chief Security Officer of the Ahmadu Bello University,
Col J.K. Tukur and the protocol office of the Emir of Zaria.

Re: Jimi Agbaje Politician's Cousin Treks From Lagos To Kaduna For Lover by Juell(m): 4:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Madness
Re: Jimi Agbaje Politician's Cousin Treks From Lagos To Kaduna For Lover by ibkgab001: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2016
Yaba left escapee
Re: Jimi Agbaje Politician's Cousin Treks From Lagos To Kaduna For Lover by Goldenheart(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2016
All these fraudsters claiming to trek.

(1) (Reply)

Alone In Sadness / 5 Misconceptions About Broke Guys. / A Woman Killed Her Husband because of Xmas Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.