Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be (39860 Views)

Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday / White Suits: Bovi, RMD, IK Ogbonna & Melvin Oduah, Who Rocked It Better? / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Google63(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2016
SmartyPants:

3. Bovi has no right to criticize a private couple for their lawful choice of theme.
Well, they are no more private since they brought themselves to the public. They should be ready for criticisms
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by shalomt4321: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2016
whatsup with all this pre wedding photoshoot nonsense. later marriage will not last,three years them don divorce
our grandfathers wey no dey do photoshoot u hear say most of them divorce
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by deliveryboy: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Mr. Bovi, soldiers are humans too, you are talking as if we have not been to "other climes" there is nothing wrong with the photo shoot, please let them enjoy themselves. Nigerians put down everything that comes out of Nigeria as inferior then they go and celebrate Halloween. Obviously Mr. Bovi is suffering from inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Jaftee(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2016
civilians cannot wear camouflages, it is impersonation. I expect bovi to know this since he is an actor.
I expect reasonable question from him with his level of expos
ure. I feel shamed

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by toprealman: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Coming from a "comedian" , I find his comment inappropriate. Comedians trivialise even the most serious issues..... how much more a woman who just found her Johnny. Bovi abeg pack well jawi.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by SmartyPants(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Google63:
Well, they are no more private since they brought themselves to the public. They should be ready for criticisms

Fine, but we are talking about moral rights here... What moral right does Bovi have to disparage an innocent thing like a pre-wedding shoot, simply because he has some (perhaps) misguided opinions on their choice of theme?

My point is, that couple did what they did to celebrate something special, and now a public figure could be ruining their special moment by making comments that he really doesn't need to be making.

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by mamawin(f): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2016
SurePresident:
I love Bovi, he's good.

If you've handled or own push-start button Cars before you'll know it's another level entirely.
Very affordable sleek Push-button keyless Toyota Avalon. Call now: 0 70 37555949
key-less, fine. But wait, stick? Hmmmm
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Phi001(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Isn't it painfully obvious that Bovi's questions were meant for the military?
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by tomdon(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2016
radiokilla:
I can't believe Bovi wrote this. Where is his purported sense of humour?

Don't mind the idiot
He's enjoying his own life while he feels some people have no right to good life

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by nkemdi89(f): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2016
eezeribe:
Bovi is right...

And the ignorant groom to be just lay down with Big head...

And the tomboy bride to be just stood like stature...

I am sure she is among those female soldiers that start menstruating at the sound Of Gun shots.
The annoying thing is that you will never see a commissioned officer behave like that, it's mostly the rank and files, check her rank na she is a Lance corporal their mentality is quite different, even the soldiers boosting on this forum.
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by eddyjasper: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Partaker:
a,tdjg

ak

yapyaya
mo gbe! Wetin come be this again
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by chuckpeter001(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2016
odogwu2007:
I wish the Nigerian army will answer this questions. It's very painful and humiliating any time I see these soldiers trample on the fundamental human rights of the citizens. One soldier can come nd flog 20 people in street both old nd young nd nothing will happen. Every one is no afraid of them, they have made them self's practically above the law ans no one is saying anything about it. They do anything they like and assault people even when they are doing the right thing. There should be a line between soldiers and civilians. Things have gotten out of hand
Nice write up.. Military has to do wit regimentation and commissioning. Y will a civilian without regimentation or commissioning choose to where camouflage? Most of them use it to intimidate their fellow civilians. Dat is why wen we get Dem we Mk sure dey knw the differences btw military and civilian. And as for the second question. Only recruits hv time to worry civilians officers dnt hv and i bet u no recruit will job or punish a civilian for doing nothing. And even if such happens u cn easily copy his name and report it to his division or battalion if u are law abiding...

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Josmila(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2016
So Bovi get sense like this? cheesy Here's me thinking comedy won't allow them to be serious. That being said, I think he was very apt in those points raised and lots of questions he asked begs to be answered. Nothing appealing about that picture for all intents and purposes
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Josmila(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
SmartyPants:
Bovi is wrong here.

1. Yes armed soldiers are not meant to mingle with a civilian population except in times of war but uniformed soldiers can.

They are still normal people who live among us and have families too. In the western world you have fully uniformed soldiers at army recruitment centers. Do they teleport home at the end of the day?

2. Nigeria has a unique security situation, and until the police become competent, we will have soldiers doing their work, which comes with collateral damage. To be honest do you feel safer when you see police at a checkpoint or when you see soldiers?

The good thing about soldiers is that if you avoid them or give them due respect, they are generally pleasant; however, police will generally go out of their way to extort and harass you.

3. Bovi has no right to criticize a private couple for their lawful choice of theme.

I was nodding my head in affirmation of your numbered post until I got to (3).

They seized to be private citizens the very moment those pictures hit the Internet, it's obvious they wanted go see and know, so the backlash that followed is only normal.

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by odogwu2007(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
chuckpeter001:

Nice write up.. Military has to do wit regimentation and commissioning. Y will a civilian without regimentation or commissioning choose to where camouflage? Most of them use it to intimidate their fellow civilians. Dat is why wen we get Dem we Mk sure dey knw the differences btw military and civilian. And as for the second question. Only recruits hv time to worry civilians officers dnt hv and i bet u no recruit will job or punish a civilian for doing nothing. And even if such happens u cn easily copy his name and report it to his division or battalion if u are law abiding...
for putting on camouflage that one is very wrong I totally agree
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Shinery0123(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
So Bovi can speak English this much? I came to nairaland to give my brain some rest then it's like I'm still reading those academic materials. Nice one Bovi. Nice point.
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by gemale(m): 1:31am On Nov 02, 2016
D irony cheesy .... A comedian failing 2 c d humour in wt was meant 2 b a joke. However, d points he raised r very very valid points which shld b seriously mulled over & nt b despised as 'wailing'. D fact dt a man in military uniform believe he's free 2 assault civilian & is above d law is indeed something we shldnt allow in our country. If som1 feels dt he can break d law because of a uniform, den dt uniform shld be removed 4rm him because it's encouraging him 2 bcom a criminal albeit a uniformed 1.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Fight With Boity At His Concert In Zimbabwe Over Sex Demand / Nollywood's Hottest Moms / Teju Babyface Quit Stand-up Comedy, Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.