Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be (39864 Views)

Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday / White Suits: Bovi, RMD, IK Ogbonna & Melvin Oduah, Who Rocked It Better? / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by fucklil: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2016
No point
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by fucklil: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2016
No point
odogwu2007:
I wish the Nigerian army will answer this questions. It's very painful and humiliating any time I see these soldiers trample on the fundamental human rights of the citizens. One soldier can come nd flog 20 people in street both old nd young nd nothing will happen. Every one is no afraid of them, they have made them self's practically above the law ans no one is saying anything about it. They do anything they like and assault people even when they are doing the right thing. There should be a line between soldiers and civilians. Things have gotten out of hand
stole my space angry
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2016
He's got a point I think .
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by docmoses(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Is the guy okay? Female soldier fah
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by bobbybrown007: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2016
sugarbelly:
Remember the viral https://www.nairaland.com/3437350/pre-wedding-photos-female-nigerian-soldier#50633565 pre-wedding photos of soldier and her groom to be? See what comedian bovi thinks below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMPfJiKBazz/?taken-by=officialbovi
bla,bla,bla what is bovi saying oh because I am in the military doesn't mean that I should not get married or not have kids, but in the order questions he asked they are right but if you look at it the other way round and let's divert our attention to these cultist of a group, you cannot just wear their color of cloth and you will be moving around just freely they will even stop you and also ask you questions, my point is that obey their rules and regulations to save ones head or unah want make head dey roll?
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by bobbybrown007: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2016
docmoses:
Is the guy okay? Female soldier fah
hmmmmmmm, what are the craziest thing you have ever done for your gf? As if it were to be you, you would have done more. To me it is love that am see ing
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by ginggerxy: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2016
sugarbelly:
pre-wedding suffering
pre-suffering photo
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by henrydadon(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Millz404:
Everybody is reacting to everything now... Mtchew

Everybody is doing this pre wedding nonsense and i hate what everybody does.
I think i just kicked that off anything i am ever going to do

kill yourself
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by odogwu2007(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2016
fucklil:
No point stole my space angry
ndo (sorry) no vex grin
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Orikinla(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Bovi is 100% right.
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by docmoses(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2016
bobbybrown007:
hmmmmmmm, what are the craziest thing you have ever done for your gf? As if it were to be you, you would have done more. To me it is love that am see ing
are you alright? Do you know me?
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by lalagiggs(f): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2016
Bovi self...... its a freeworld na

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Lilimax(f): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2016
Drinking panadol on top of another person headache embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2016
Chisom460:
.When I saw Bovi commented on Pre-wedding photos....... I expected something kinda fun and funny........ But still he made a nice point.....
He made no point. Was he expecting the soldier to hold a gun or rifle?
This is romantic picture showing a man begging the woman for love . What is bovi business in other peoples pre wedding pictures?
If the woman likes she can hold a cucumber or mango in the pix,that is their own business.

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Khameal007(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2016
Section 110(1) of the Criminal Code makes it unlawful for any person who is not serving in any of the armed forces in Nigeria to wear the uniform of the armed forces, or any part of the uniform of such forces, or any dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinctive marks of such uniforms. Camouflage is a part of the military uniform and so it falls under this law.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by bobbybrown007: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2016
docmoses:
sorry oooo, just saying my own mind
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by musa7m(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Is a soldier meant to seize camouflage apparel worn by civilians? The answer is yes....do you know how mnths train I pass through to wear that camouflage.....bravo to all barrack boys and gals + soldiers on this forum
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by joseph1832ng: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2016
This pre-wedding photo whatever is getting out of hand.

Must people take pre-wedding pictures?
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by 4nobody4every1: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2016
sugarbelly:
pre-wedding suffering
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by musa7m(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2016
odogwu2007:
I wish the Nigerian army will answer this questions. It's very painful and humiliating any time I see these soldiers trample on the fundamental human rights of the citizens. One soldier can come nd flog 20 people in street both old nd young nd nothing will happen. Every one is no afraid of them, they have made them self's practically above the law ans no one is saying anything about it. They do anything they like and assault people even when they are doing the right thing. There should be a line between soldiers and civilians. Things have gotten out of hand
bro if you talk nonsense here I go flow you wink
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by olaboy001(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2016
musa7m:
Is a soldier meant to seize camouflage apparel worn by civilians? The answer is yes....do you know how mnths train I pass through to wear that camouflage.....bravo to all barrack boys and gals + soldiers on this forum

Oga soldier, no be we force you to buy soldier form....

Boko boys are wearing camouflage shey dem be soldier ni?

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Familyfirst: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2016
sugarbelly:
Remember the viral https://www.nairaland.com/3437350/pre-wedding-photos-female-nigerian-soldier#50633565 pre-wedding photos of soldier and her groom to be? See what comedian bovi thinks below

this is a per wedding madness.
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by eezeribe(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2016
Bovi is right...

And the ignorant groom to be just lay down with Big head...

And the tomboy bride to be just stood like stature...

I am sure she is among those female soldiers that start menstruating at the sound Of Gun shots.
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by SmartyPants(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Bovi is wrong here.

1. Yes armed soldiers are not meant to mingle with a civilian population except in times of war but uniformed soldiers can.

They are still normal people who live among us and have families too. In the western world you have fully uniformed soldiers at army recruitment centers. Do they teleport home at the end of the day?

2. Nigeria has a unique security situation, and until the police become competent, we will have soldiers doing their work, which comes with collateral damage. To be honest do you feel safer when you see police at a checkpoint or when you see soldiers?

The good thing about soldiers is that if you avoid them or give them due respect, they are generally pleasant; however, police will generally go out of their way to extort and harass you.

3. Bovi has no right to criticize a private couple for their lawful choice of theme.

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2016
bobbybrown007:
bla,bla,bla what is bovi saying oh because I am in the military doesn't mean that I should not get married or not have kids, but in the order questions he asked they are right but if you look at it the other way round and let's divert our attention to these cultist of a group, you cannot just wear their color of cloth and you will be moving around just freely they will even stop you and also ask you questions, my point is that obey their rules and regulations to save ones head or unah want make head dey roll?

Military rules are for soldiers not civilians, we can't obey their rules. Soldiers are meant for protection not disciplining civilians.
In a sane clime wearing cultist colors won't even come into this convo about military indiscipline.
That being said soldiers are light years better than the completely useless Nigerian Police
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by odogwu2007(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2016
musa7m:
and do what? Ehh? See ur head
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by odogwu2007(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2016
musa7m:
and do what? Ehh? Answer me the truth is very bitter I know say e Don dey bitter u for mouth
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Gkemz: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Everybody is expressing their mix feelings towards this picture but failed to understand that this is just a photoshoot. Moreover this is a make believe scene. As long as it suits both couple, why should anyone drink someone's panadol.
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by tiswell(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2016
odogwu2007:
How does this rants affect the pic in contextsad
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by edonks: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2016
sugarbelly:

they are expressing their the way they want
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Angelb4: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Bhuldoxxa:
This pre-wedding idea is really alien...please God, let the idea go sour before our time!

Your time has since passed. No marriage in heaven unfortunately. lol
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2016
Millz404:
Everybody is reacting to everything now... Mtchew

Everybody is doing this pre wedding nonsense and i hate what everybody does.
I think i just kicked that off anything i am ever going to do

Me too. Me too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teju Babyface Quit Stand-up Comedy, Reveals Why / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line / Zahra Buhari: Adekunle Gold's Album A Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.