Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles (20423 Views)

Oge Okoye Stuns In Figure-hugging Tube Dress / Anita Okoye Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit With Paul Okoye / Ifeoma Okoye Stuns In A Black Dress For A Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles by Antoeni(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Looking responsible nice pix
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles by passyhansome(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
My name sake Oge Okoye
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
May God bless the Admin of Nairaland and Nairalanders. This is not just a forum but a therapy for people in this country and outside the country.
Since i discovered it, i couldn't just stop but addicted and was telling family and everyone else about it. This is where they need to relax in this hard time. The comments antidote to sadness, suffering and sorrow and above all it is like a family because everyone got each other back. This is unique from other networks like this.

May God bless you all.
Happy me
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles by edudguy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
I don't think the tailor finished the skirt...
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles by blackarcher: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
nikkypearl:
The dog in the last pic is exited

Why angry

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles by edudguy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gennyike:
May God bless the Admin of Nairaland and Nairalanders. This is not just a forum but a therapy for people in this country and outside the country.
Since i discovered it, i couldn't just stop but addicted and was telling family and everyone else about it. This is where they need to relax in this hard time. The comments antidote to sadness, suffering and sorrow and above all it is like a family because everyone got each other back. This is unique from other networks like this.

May God bless you all.
Happy me
Everyone got each other back? Maybe that was before but now tribalism and ethnic hatred has eaten into the fibre of almost everyone...This has become a place where different tribes can insult eachother, their families and wish pple death. Sure some comments are very funny, very very funny with their memes
I think they are two groups - Afonjas (from the South West) and Zombies or Wailers (from the South East). Igbos against the Yorubas and sometimes the Hausas
Just wait for a Buhari Thread and you'll see the insults, death wish on him, his family and tribe.
Sure Nairaland is fun but sometimes you just have to fold your arms and wonder. Are these Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=edudguy post=50679453]
Everyone got each other back? Maybe that was before but now tribalism and ethnic hatred has eaten into the fibre of almost everyone...This has become a place where different tribes can insult eachother, their families and wish pple death. Sure some comments are very funny, very very funny with their memes
I think they are two groups - Afonjas (from the South West) and Zombies or Wailers (from the South East). Igbos against the Yorubas and sometimes the Hausas
Just wait for a Buhari Thread and you'll see the insults, death wish on him, his family and tribe.
Sure Nairaland is fun but sometimes you just have to fold your arms and wonder. Are these Nigerians?
[/quot

I started noticing recently.
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles by Annie939(f): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
sweet babe
Re: Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles by Stanyvic(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
And the dog is like "Kai!! this is an other room material cheesy "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Infinix Signing Of Davido Ceremoney / You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo / Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.