Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah (33491 Views)

Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah by IamProfessorval(m): 6:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Well, he's a politician. So I assume he's lying. I would do the same, even if he were the pope. ALL politicians are liars
Re: How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah by tonquendo4u(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Sibrah:
This man is delusional. Even though he made sense, he is trying blow the influence of his suggestions out of proportion here . . . .
There is no way 75% of forex can be used for fuel alone. Modular refinery concept is good but being exargerated by Ubah.
What are u saying Mr man?That petroleum products don't consume 75% of our forex?. I think it consumes more than that.He just made mad sense.This man is a capitalist.And he's right
Re: How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah by tonquendo4u(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Sibrah:
So Ubah is just realizing that we have bad economic manager? When we sold oil for $120pb+ on a budget benchmark of less than $80pb and still borrowed, build no new refinery, fix old refinery or built modular refineries, he didn't realize there was bad management then.
We even exhausted over $120B in forex between 2008 - 2015 and Ubah didn't see bad management.
Suddenly his wisdom and 'love' for One-Nigeria has come alive when oil is going for far less.
He even thinks the idea of a modular refinery is new and is trying to say Nigerians don't know about it.
This man is delusional at best and parading as a grade A clown.
When u stop laying blames on d past govt and start playing ur role,we move forward.Sanusi once said that oil contributed 30% of d revenue when he was d cbn governor.D govt makes money from alot of places aside oil.Dey should do there work.Do u know how much d govt makes from d wharfs everyday?nobody talks about that so its easier for them to squander it
Re: How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2016
mfm04622:

If he wants to build a refinery, he should do so with his money or go to bank to borrow money. Govt should not give him money he won't pay back!
did he say he wants the govt to give him money to build a refinery
Re: How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah by mfm04622: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
did he say he wants the govt to give him money to build a refinery

Go and read what he proposed and come back to comment
Re: How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah by kechywillz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
If I were Ifeanyi Uba,i wouldn't even proffer a solution to this clueless one
Re: How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 5:51am On Nov 03, 2016
mfm04622:

Go and read what he proposed and come back to comment
I read and understood it clearly but its over to you if u understand what he meant I didn't see where he said give me the bonds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.