Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo (2965 Views)

Orji Uzo Kalu Sprays Dollars At Daughter's Wedding,nigerians Reacts(photo) / Why Orji Uzor Kalu Said 'nnamdi Kanu Is In U.K / Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Rizstar: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Orji Uzo Kalu you are the greatest enemy of Ndi Igbo because you had the opportunity to liberate Igbos as a governor of Abia State but you failed. Considering the position of Abia State expecially Aba to Ndi Igbo, you should have done something to position aba in the committee of cities but you failed woefully. Everybody know quite well that Igbos from all works of life converge in aba unlike any other city across Nigeria to struggle for survival. You built substandard 3 months life span roads and squandered the funds ment for Abia Strate development.

Since you did nothing as a governor, one would have expected you to give abians a technocrat as a successor as Tinubu, Obi et al did, rather you brought a greater thief in the person of t. a. Orji who finally buried abia state. Considering the state of things in abia state today, kalu you are supposed to bury your head in shame because you are the architect of the dilapidated point, which should have served as a uniting point to all Igbos and old eastern states in general.

As far as i am concerned, kalu you are supposed to be the last person to castigate Igbos. If Buhari were to be serious with his anti corruption fight, you and t. a. Orji are supposed to be in the deepest part of the prison cell by now. Looking at the state of affairs of Abia State, aba in particular, kalu please shut up. You deserve no respect and attention at all.

They have sent you to denigrade Igbos for our quest for liberation and freedom as a soft landing ground to your case with efcc. I am sorry to disappoint you. Your antics cannot and will not work anymore. Our eyes are wide open and we all know who and who our internal problems and enemies are. When the time comes you people will not have any place to hide. I repeat shut up Mr. Orji Uzo Kalu.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Rizstar: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2016
This my post supposed to be pushed to the front page. I am very very angry. Mods please push this post to the front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by eezeribe(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Elephants dey fight... Grass dey suffer
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by orimsam: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2016
Observing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Rizstar:
This my post supposed to be pushed to the front page. I am very very angry. Mods please push this post to the front page.

Never, You think all these MODs don't know what they are doing, Imagine Yorubas celebrating Orji Uzor Kalu whom they have always called looter, criminal Just because he said something against all Igbos. IGBOS we know our selves, Yorubas cannot detect to us who to love or hate, ...we don't worship humans as god like they do to Tinubu and AWO, we have almighty God.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Sibrah: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2016
I
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Rizstar: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2016
The problems of Igbos are gangsters like you and others, the Nigerian evil state keep on fostering on us. If not the intervention of Ojukwu and the continuous rejection of evil awards of obj by Achebe, the case of anambra state would have been more worst than Abia state today. Obi would have not become the governor of anambra state. Igbos except you and othe gangsters and crooks are one. A case study is a situation where a sit at home will be called, every body will comply without enforcement. When you were a governor, do you thing you could have been able to declare a sit at home and anybody will comply? I repeat, shot up kalu.

11 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Bustermachine: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2016
GreatSE:

Never, You think all these MODs don't know what they are doing, Imagine Yorubas celebrating Orji Uzor Kalu whom they have always called looter, criminal Just because he said something against all Igbos. IGBOS we know our selves, Yorubas cannot detect to us who to love or hate, ...we don't worship humans as god like they do to Tinubu and AWO, we have almighty God.

OUK an Ibo man told you the truth and you are screaming Yoruba. Dont you people worship FFK, Fayose, Saraki here daily. Face OUK and leave Yoruba alone. They are only mocking you same way you scream Fayose here daily. Playing the victim card is boring, try have little shame for once in your life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by gidgiddy: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Rizstar:
Orji Uzo Kalu you are the greatest enemy of Ndi Igbo because you had the opportunity to liberate Igbos as a governor of Abia State but you failed. Considering the position of Abia State expecially Aba to Ndi Igbo, you should have done something to position aba in the committee of cities but you failed woefully. Everybody know quite well that Igbos from all works of life converge in aba unlike any other city across Nigeria to struggle for survival. You built substandard 3 months life span roads and squandered the funds ment for Abia Strate development.

Since you did nothing as a governor, one would have expected you to give abians a technocrat as a successor as Tinubu, Obi et al did, rather you brought a greater thief in the person of t. a. Orji who finally buried abia state. Considering the state of things in abia state today, kalu you are supposed to bury your head in shame because you are the architect of the dilapidated point, which should have served as a uniting point to all Igbos and old eastern states in general.

As far as i am concerned, kalu you are supposed to be the last person to castigate Igbos. If Buhari were to be serious with his anti corruption fight, you and t. a. Orji are supposed to be in the deepest part of the prison cell by now. Looking at the state of affairs of Abia State, aba in particular, kalu please shut up. You deserve no respect and attention at all.

They have sent you to denigrade Igbos for our quest to liberation and freedom as a soft landing ground to your case with efcc. I am sorry to disappoint you. Your antics cannot and will not work anymore. Our eyes are wide open and we all know who and who our internal problems and enemies are. When the time comes you people will not have any place to hide. I repeat shut up Mr. Orji Uzo Kalu.

'Igbo enwe Eze'

Every Igbo man knows what I wrote above. When you keep that in mind, you realise that this thread is pointless. OUK was elected to serve Abians, not the Igbo nation. He has done what he can and bowed out and it is for Abia state people to score him on his performance. I dont think the younger Igbos pay much attention to politicians such as OUK any more, God knows that they have disappointed the youth long enough. The focus now is Igbo emancipation and development. Forget Nigerian politicians and what they say, we have heard it all before.

9 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2016
gidgiddy:

'Igbo enwe Eze'

Every Igbo man knows what I wrote above. When you keep that in mind, you realise that this thread is pointless. OUK was elected to serve Abians, not the Igbo nation. He has done what he can and bowed out and it is for Abia state people to score him on his performance. I dont think the younger Igbos pay much attention to politicians such as OUK any more, God knows that they have disappointed the youth long enough. The focus now is Igbo emancipation and development. Forget Nigerian politicians and what they say, we have heard it all before.

Yea true. But it does hurt when an Igbo ingrate comes out in public to castigated the Igbo.

A man whose opinion doesn't even count.

A man who if he really loves the Igbo's, would have used the opportunity he got to make an impact.

His political career is finished and he is not happy about it, therefore he pitches his tent in the camp of the enemies like Okoroawusa has done. But at least Okoroawusa hasn't castigated Igbo's like this (I stand to be corrected though).

'Igbo enwe Eze'

3 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Someone who has investments in Igboland cannot be the greatest enemy of Igbos. I thought Okorocha had that title?
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Indiaindia: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2016
GreatSE:

IBOS ARE NOT TRUE CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THEY PRACTICE ANCESTRAL WORSHIP AND MIX IT WITH CHRISTIANITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Afam4eva:
Someone who has investments in Igboland cannot be the greatest enemy of Igbos. I thought Okorocha had that title?

I know the angle you are coming from. But people locate their businesses where they will benefit. I'm not saying that Orji is an enemy. Just saying his greed has got the better of him, his utterances are unguided, and his emotions overly betrayed.

Now as per your analogy.... Even racist white men of the 18th and 19th centuries had investments (farms and slave workers) in black nations.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Rizstar: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2016
gidgiddy:

'Igbo enwe Eze'

Even in abia state, he did nothing let alone for Igbos. You need to visit abia state to see the sorry state of that place. I don't know what gave him the temerity to castigate igbos. In a sane society, people like him, t. a. orji, ikpeazu can never be allowed to go near where critical decisions are being made let alone becoming a state governor. If not for the christian minds and lackadaisical attitude of people from that place towards politics and issues, the idiot will not be going around making noise. One day will be one day for them. He should bury his head in shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Ojiofor: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
That thieving shameless looter of Abia state treasury is one frustrated former two term governor that can no longer win ordinary counsilor election in Abia state and judgement day is coming to that short devil he imposed on us and his political son.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Rizstar: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Mods please take this thread to the front page.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2016
ikennaf1:

I know the angle you are coming from. But people locate their businesses where they will benefit. I'm not saying that Orji is an enemy. Just saying his greed has got the better of him, his utterances are unguided, and his emotions overly betrayed.

Now as per your analogy.... Even racist white men of the 18th and 19th centuries had investments (farms and slave workers) in black nations.
Then let's tackle his utterances rather than make bogus statements such as those the OP made. It's in the same way someone will say Okorocha is not Igbo because of some utterances he has made about Igbos. Let's learn to guard our judgements carefully.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Indiaindia: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2016
VERY SOON THE IBOS WILL CALL THE EX.GOV HAUSA MAN

4 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
OUK is a mad man. Everyone is aware of that, it is because he can no longer control anybody, even in his village, that is why he is saying this rubbish.

Let him go and answer his EFCC case, he thinks anyone over here thinks of what will happen to him.

Prison is his portion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Wumbawee: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
gidgiddy:

'Igbo enwe Eze'

Shut up. I am from Abia state and the same Abia North with Orji Uzor . I can state categorically that Orji Uzor is the greatest enemy of Igboland and does not deserve a place amongst Igbo nation.
Let us catalogue some of his misadventure

1. He and Jim Nwobodo campaigned vigorously against our illustrious Igbo son EKWUEME in 1998 at the Jos presidential convention venue of PDP in favor of Obasanjo because he thought that his "brother" EKWUEME was not good enough to be the president of Nigeria, yet that is what he now desperately wants. In fact the only thing that gladdened my heart about Obj's regime was his castration of the fools.

2. As the executive governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor and his mother unleashed on Abia state idol worshipping such that for you to be a local government councilor you have to belong to their devilish cult and commit to idol worshipping.

3. For eight years please ask Orji Uzor his achievement as the governor of Abia state. Ought he not be a strong political leaders in Abia state today? but he has not been able to win our Abia North and I am proud to be one of the people that has consistently campaigned against his candidacy. HE CAN NEVER WIN. When he thought that he was a political heavy weight and supported Mrs. Ekwunife who bore the flag of his party PPA, in Anambra governorship race, Mrs. Ekwunife was roundly trounced because he was carrying a liability and showcasing misgovernance and ineptitude by being backed by Orji Uzor Kanu in her campaign.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Rizstar: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Afam4eva:

Then let's tackle his utterances rather than make bogus statements such as those the OP made. It's in the same way someone will say Okorocha is not Igbo because of some utterances he has made about Igbos. Let's learn to guard our judgements carefully.

I made no bogus statement. I said what i know. I am from abia state, lived in aba before and after his reign as the governor of abia sate. OUK did no project in abia state. If you are doubting me, visit abia state or ask questions. Before his reign as the governor of abia, people trooped in from all works of life to do business in aba. People from every part of nigeria and other neighboring countries came to aba to do business and everything was going on fine until he and his co criminals, con stars and gangstas came and destroyed abia state. You people should ask him to point out one project he did during his tenure as the governonr of abia state that is still in existence. He came as the liberator of the state and we cheered him up without knowing he was yahoo yahoo man he is. Buhari is not fighting any corruption until i see him, t. a. orji and others in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by glossy6(f): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rizstar:

I made no bogus statement. I said what i know. I am from abia state, lived in aba before and after his reign as the governor of abia sate. OUK did no project in abia state. If you are doubting me, visit abia state or ask questions. Before his reign as the governor of abia, people trooped in from all works of life to do business in aba. People from every part of nigeria and other neighboring countries came to aba to do business and everything was going on fine until he and his co criminals, con stars and gangstas came and destroyed abia state. You people should ask him to point out one project he did during his tenure as the governonr of abia state that is still in existence. He came as the liberator of the state and we cheered him up without knowing he was yahoo yahoo man he is. Buhari is not fighting any corruption until i see him, t. a. orji and others in jail.

You have spoken my mind. OUK and his mum milked Abians dry and impoverished the state. He later installed Theodore Orji from prison to continue the looting spree. Posterity will not forgive the brazen thief

2 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rizstar:

This is not about how bad Orji uzor Kalu was when he was governor. We know he was a failure but that's all he is, it doesn't make him the worst enemy of Igboland. If he is, then where does Theodore Orji fit since Theo is reputed as the worst governor in the history of Igboland and Nigeria. Don't you think you're being a but emotional about things. I also get angry when i see Igbo leaders speak out of turn but what i do is i usually just treat their utterances instead of labelling them with a bogus moniker or claiming that they have an Hausa father hence their utterance.

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by ImoRiver: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rizstar:

Your post lacks credence and sincerity but smells of the usual Anambra nonsense that further divides Ndigbo. Hiw is Peter Obi better than Orji Kalu? Are the roads constructed by Peter Obi still intact? Even the much hyped Nkpor flyover caved in less than 1 year after construction but you only seem to notice Orji Kalu's own. In as much as such statements as these are not good we must not paint some culprits as good to pacify any parts. Alex Ekwueme made such statement not long ago and if you understand politics you will get their frustration as politicians. Jonathan is worse than T. A. Orji but Igbos are trying to stake their lives for him without any gain while his people are today meeting with Buhari for their own interest without consulting Ndigbo. I pray our next generation get to understand politics and play it better.

4 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Rizstar: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Afam4eva:

This is not about how bad Orji uzor Kalu was when he was governor. We know he was a failure but that's all he is, it doesn't make him the worst enemy of Igboland. If he is, then where does Theodore Orji fit since Theo is reputed as the worst governor in the history of Igboland and Nigeria. Don't you think you're being a but emotional about things. I also get angry when i see Igbo leaders speak out of turn but what i do is i usually just treat their utterances instead of labelling them with a bogus moniker or claiming that they have an Hausa father hence their utterance.

OUK was a failure. Instead of him to at least look for a technocrat to install as our governor after his tenure, he gave us a bigger thief and failure in the person of t. a. orji. There is no way OUK could be exonerated from the problems of abia state. In fact, if we are to start dealing with the problems of abia state, it will be unfair not to start from Orji uzo kalu. With regard to the Ndi igbo enemity, he is the number one enemy of Igbo land. Why, because he destroyed the only meeting hub of all igbos which is aba. If you know aba quite well, you will testify that virtually everything in aba is owned by igbos from all parts of igbo land. The indigenes of aba which are Ngwa people do not even leave in the main city, they all leave in the out skate of aba. So OUK to me is the biggest problem of Ndi igbo in general and posterity will deal with him when time comes.

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Rizstar: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
ImoRiver:

Your post lacks credence and sincerity but smells of the usual Anambra nonsense that further divides Ndigbo. Hiw is Peter Obi better than Orji Kalu? Are the roads constructed by Peter Obi still intact? Even the much hyped Nkpor flyover caved in less than 1 year after construction but you only seem to notice Orji Kalu's own. In as much as such statements as these are not good we must not paint some culprits as good to pacify any parts. Alex Ekwueme made such statement not long ago and if you understand politics you will get their frustration as politicians. Jonathan is worse than T. A. Orji but Igbos are trying to stake their lives for him without any gain while his people are today meeting with Buhari for their own interest without consulting Ndigbo. I pray our next generation get to understand politics and play it better.

You are not in touch with reality. If you knew the state of Anambra state before obi took over, you will not write what you wrote above. I am not a politician nor do i know peter obi or from anambra state but let us say the truth, peter obi is the best thing that has ever happened to anambra state. He laid the foundation of whatever anambra is today and any sensible person will not counter me on this. Nobody told me, i have first hand experience of whatever i write here. Most of you stay in Lagos, Abuja and abroad to write what you people don't know but i have 1st hand experience.

2 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by ImoRiver: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Afam4eva:

I'm glad you are getting the point now. All politicians in Nigeria woth exception of very few like Buhari and Osinbajo are highly questionable. Ndigbo don't understand that others project their own politicians and work harmoniously to attain national relevance while we are busy looking for a saint. That saint will never come. However when you compare Jonathan with Igbo politicians he is not better than any but because of this crack in understanding Ndigbo wasted their opportunity of reclaiming 3rd spot and today have been relegated to 5th or 6th politically. South south is 3rd behind Hausa/North and Yoruba in scheme of things and will maintain that position for a while.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Abagworo you are such a hopeless bastard that should be wasted. How does what he said had to do with Anambra? Is the OP from Anambra?

What is actually wrong with you frustrated hopeless old man?

Okorocha has made more divisive comments more than any Igbo. Why are you not bothered about it? Why is your life so cursed and useless?

Where did you read that Nkpor flyover collapsed? The erosion that affected the approach road was what had an issue and it has since been reconstructed.

What about Okorocha's disaster in imo state? All the roads constructed by Okorocha gave way within months. The same reason all the roads in Imo state are in shambles. Even the useless culvert where the dunce wasted billions is still staring at you bastards..

[s]
ImoRiver:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Okorocha is the real enemy of the Igbos. Imolites were killed in their hundreds in their own state but Okorocha could not raise a finger.

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Rizstar: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
ImoRiver:

I'm glad you are getting the point now. All politicians in Nigeria woth exception of very few like Buhari and Osinbajo are highly questionable. Ndigbo don't understand that others project their own politicians and work harmoniously to attain national relevance while we are busy looking for a saint. That saint will never come. However when you compare Jonathan with Igbo politicians he is not better than any but because of this crack in understanding Ndigbo wasted their opportunity of reclaiming 3rd spot and today have been relegated to 5th or 6th politically. South south is 3rd behind Hausa/North and Yoruba in scheme of things and will maintain that position for a while.

I am not getting any of your point at all. What i am writing here has nothing to do with your yoruba ooo, osibanjo ooo, buhari oo, or Nigeria. I am just telling everybody who cares to listen that OUK as far as i am concerned is the biggest enemy of Ndi igbo. Okorocha or whatever is called maybe doing all his rubbish but ouk destroyed the only No man's land of igbo people which is aba. Anybody that does not acknowledge what obi did in anambra is part of the mafia and criminals that are destroying igbo land. My only problem with obi is his recent moves to Nigerians presidential race, i dont think we will support him. nigeria is rotten and let the people that destroyed it remedy it. I will advice obi and any sensible igbo person to leave nigeria to those that destroyed it to remedy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by obailala(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rizstar:

They have sent you to denigrade Igbos for our quest for liberation and freedom as a soft landing ground to your case with efcc. I am sorry to disappoint you. Your antics cannot and will not work anymore. Our eyes are wide open and we all know who and who our internal problems and enemies are. When the time comes you people will not have any place to hide. I repeat shut up Mr. Orji Uzo Kalu.
You are absolutely right on this, OUK screwed up Abia state big time and is even worse than Ochendo; OUK is worse because he actually imposed the cretin on Abians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by biafran1stson(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
OUK shut up as the OP have said.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval / Amaka Enemo President Of S3x Workers Shocks Kanu / Aba Youths Chase Hausa Man Who Allegedly Turned To A Cow To Escape(photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.