Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo (2972 Views)

Orji Uzo Kalu Sprays Dollars At Daughter's Wedding,nigerians Reacts(photo) / Why Orji Uzor Kalu Said 'nnamdi Kanu Is In U.K / Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by nonsobaba: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rizstar:

You are not in touch with reality. If you knew the state of Anambra state before obi took over, you will not write what you wrote above. I am not a politician nor do i know peter obi or from anambra state but let us say the truth, peter obi is the best thing that has ever happened to anambra state. He laid the foundation of whatever anambra is today and any sensible person will not counter me on this. Nobody told me, i have first hand experience of whatever i write here. Most of you stay in Lagos, Abuja and abroad to write what you people don't know but i have 1st hand experience.
Mr man, shut up. This ur expired lie no longer sells. I am from anambra state and I can tell you that Peter Obi was just an overated clown who kept anambra stagnant for 8 years while feeding the people with stories and propaganda as he secretly looted the state dry through fidelity bank.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by pword: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
People like Op and his fellow commenters here are the real enemy of ndiigbo and even te so called igbo politicians,and its quite unfortunately they form majority of Igbo youths. These same set of people will employ everythimg at thier desposal to deffend Saraki,FFK,Fayose,Dasuki and GEJ,some even adopt them as thier Hero,even though non is fit to un-tie tje shoes od OUK. I am not trying to exornerate OUK,he has his weaknesses just like every other person,but the way we portray our Kinsmen is just embarrassing and we need to puta stop to that. Imagine the bitterness with which the op and his group use to portray this man,what excert message areyou sending to the the other regions? If they said Igbos dont hve anybody qualified to be nigeria president you cry blue-murder,not knowing you ve decleared yourselves unfit. And that comes to what OUK and other sane minds has been saying that Igbos are thier own worst enemy.

Op and co pls think,we have suddenly slided from 3rd decission makers to 5th and its not healthy for coming generation.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by ahamonyeka(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kalu must be a very stupid man for making that comment.what did he do when he was the governor the abia?nothing,his brother got there still worsen the whole thing ge should be jailed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by ImoRiver: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
chinolization:
Abagworo you are such a hopeless bastard that should be wasted. How does what he said had to do with Anambra? Is the OP from Anambra?

What is actually wrong with you frustrated hopeless old man?

Okorocha has made more divisive comments more than any Igbo. Why are you not bothered about it? Why is your life so cursed and useless?

Where did you read that Nkpor flyover collapsed? The erosion that affected the approach road was what had an issue and it has since reconstructed.

What about Okorocha's disaster in imo state? All the roads constructed by Okorocha gave way within months. The same reason all the roads in Imo state are in shambles. Even the useless culvert where the dunce wasted billions is still staring at you bastards..

[s][/s]

80% of roads built by Peter Obi have collapsed and I can get a comprehensive list. This was Nkpor Bridge barely a year after construction.

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
I know it is painful for you frustrated hopeless bastard. The bridge has always been intact, it was the approach road that was affected and it has since been reconstructed and fixed..now kill yourself! cheesy

[s]
ImoRiver:

80% of roads built by Peter Obi have collapsed and I can get a comprehensive list. This was Nkpor Bridge barely a year after construction.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Now look at what Okorocha is doing in Imo state, even before roads are completed in Imo state it has already gone bad. Imo state is cursed.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is another Okoroawusa project gone bad before completion.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by ImoRiver: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
chinolization:
I know it is painful for you frustrated hopeless bastard. The bridge has always been intact, it was the approach road that was affected and it has since been reconstructed and fixed..now kill yourself! cheesy

[s][/s]

You are seeing the picture and yet you deny. Funny man you are. The fact is that it collapsed in less than a year.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Did you see anywhere the bridge was tampered with or didn't you see the approach road affected by erosion which has since been fixed? Cursed bastard..LOL

Dunce do you know what is flyover collapse? cool

[s]
ImoRiver:

You are seeing the picture and yet you deny. Funny man you are. The fact is that it collapsed in less than a year.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by ImoRiver: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
chinolization:
Now look at what Okorocha is doing in Imo state, even before roads are completed in Imo state it has already gone bad. Imo state is cursed.. cheesy

Most roads you are posting aren't even Imo State but even at that nobody tried to write nonsense against Orji Kalu mentioning Okorocha's name as perfect.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
the question i ask myself any time i think of abia and its string of bad leaders is, 'is something wrong wit the pple of abia?' , 'are they normal atall?' .cos i dont understand hw u keep on votin the same party that produces these same useless leaders( including the present one) .even if ua goin to vote PDP, vote a technocrat like UCHE OGAH,if not vote a technocrat under APGA. As for OUK, he said all that to impress the guy that interviewed him and he gave him wat he wanted to hear.He said all that in the moment , no one shud take it too serious.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by ImoRiver: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
chinolization:
Did you see anywhere the bridge was tampered with or didn't you see the approach road affected by erosion which has since been fixed? Cursed bastard..LOL

Dunce do you know what is flyover collapse? cool

[s][/s]

You get eye problem? Anyway Miss Anambra equally called a glaring video "photo shopping". I'm not surprised.

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Abagworo you are a bastard the guy that opened the thread is even from your useless Imo state, why not face him rather bringing Anambra into it? Is Anambra the reason Imo state is useless, backward and worthless?

All the pictures I have posted here are all Imo state, maybe you will deny this one too. Hopeless daft..

[s]
ImoRiver:

Most roads you are posting aren't even Imo State but even at that nobody tried to write nonsense against Orji Kalu mentioning Okorocha's name as perfect.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Abagworo aka ImoRiver, this is the same Nkpor flyover you said that collapsed meanwhile the under is undergoing beautification while you keep dying of bitterness and frustrated.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
You need eye transplant. Now look at the road again and tell us if it was the flyover itself was affected or the approach road? Ezi ofia..LOL

[s]
ImoRiver:

You get eye problem? Anyway Miss Anambra equally called a glaring video "photo shopping". I'm not surprised.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
This was what caused the problem and it has been fixed..you wish it was the bridge itself. Bitter frustrated old man..LOL

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
The same flyover/approach roads are being fitted with new LED streetlights while a bitter fool is somewhere crying that the bridge was what collapsed..LOL

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by ImoRiver: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
chinolization:
You need eye transplant. Now look at the road again and tell us if it was the flyover itself was affected or the approach road? Ezi ofia..LOL

[s][/s]

These 2 pics are of same collapsed bridge. So what exactly are you arguing?

http://www.xperiang.com/2015/10/newparts-nkpor-bridge-collapse-becomes.html?m=1

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hehehe..

You are just a bitter frustrated old man cheesy

The report is saying collapsed bridge while in reality it was the erosion that affected the approach road.

You just wish it was the bridge but you aee disappointed big time. See ya life cheesy

..and it's now in perfect condition. cool

[s]
ImoRiver:

These 2 pics are of same collapsed bridge. So what exactly are you arguing?

http://www.xperiang.com/2015/10/newparts-nkpor-bridge-collapse-becomes.html?m=1
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by ImoRiver: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
chinolization:
Hehehe..

You are just a bitter frustrated old man cheesy

The report is saying collapsed bridge while in reality it was the erosion that affected the approach road.

You just wish it was the bridge but you aee disappointed big time. See ya life cheesy

..and it's now in perfect condition. cool

[s][/s]

Stop the face saving shifting of goal post. Do you agree that 80% of the roads done by Peter Obi have collapsed while those done by Ngige are still intact? Now what if this Nkpor bridge was constructed by Rochas Okorocha would you labour so hard as this to defend the substandard work that collapsed in one year? Be truthful.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Fyno: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
ImoRiver:

Your post lacks credence and sincerity but smells of the usual Anambra nonsense that further divides Ndigbo. Hiw is Peter Obi better than Orji Kalu? Are the roads constructed by Peter Obi still intact? Even the much hyped Nkpor flyover caved in less than 1 year after construction but you only seem to notice Orji Kalu's own. In as much as such statements as these are not good we must not paint some culprits as good to pacify any parts. Alex Ekwueme made such statement not long ago and if you understand politics you will get their frustration as politicians. Jonathan is worse than T. A. Orji but Igbos are trying to stake their lives for him without any gain while his people are today meeting with Buhari for their own interest without consulting Ndigbo. I pray our next generation get to understand politics and play it better.
you must be a kid or rather a zombie for this crap you wrote.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
In another news part of Owerri has been cut off while Abagworo aka imoriver is dying of bitterness and frustration over a people that is far ahead of his useless Imo state. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Stop dying of bitterness because all the roads constructed by Okoroawusa have all gone bad. Below is how he has rendered Owerri useless like a place used for nuclear bomb test. Abandoned state cheesy

[s]
ImoRiver:

Stop the face saving shifting of goal post. Do you agree that 80% of the roads done by Peter Obi have collapsed while those done by Ngige are still intact? Now what if this Nkpor bridge was constructed by Rochas Okorocha would you labour so hard as this to defend the substandard work that collapsed in one year? Be truthful.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by chinolization: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
He is Abagworo the frustrated bitter old hag.. cheesy

Fyno:
you must be a kid or rather a zombie for this crap you wrote.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by Lajet: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
ImoRiver:

Your post lacks credence and sincerity but smells of the usual Anambra nonsense that further divides Ndigbo. Hiw is Peter Obi better than Orji Kalu? Are the roads constructed by Peter Obi still intact? Even the much hyped Nkpor flyover caved in less than 1 year after construction but you only seem to notice Orji Kalu's own. In as much as such statements as these are not good we must not paint some culprits as good to pacify any parts. Alex Ekwueme made such statement not long ago and if you understand politics you will get their frustration as politicians. Jonathan is worse than T. A. Orji but Igbos are trying to stake their lives for him without any gain while his people are today meeting with Buhari for their own interest without consulting Ndigbo. I pray our next generation get to understand politics and play it better.

I think something is very wrong with you. What concern Anambra on this thread. You and that Chino is a disgrace. Old men behaving like a small kids
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by SAHACO(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
OUK constructed Ibadan road that road lasted all through T.A Orji first tenure thats about 12yrs. He constructed the riverside bridge by east not (waterside bridge). It is his love for football that saw Enyimba fc lift nigerian premier league back to back with two african champions league. Ouk constructed market road and gave them transformer, road maintenance had rapid respond which people discredit as parching. Free education up to secondary level, the list goes on. The only mistake OUK made was to give us his righthand man T.A Orji.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by senatorizyking(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rizstar:

Even in abia state, he did nothing let alone for Igbos. You need to visit abia state to see the sorry state of that place. I don't know what gave him the temerity to castigate igbos. In a sane society, people like him, t. a. orji, ikpeazu can never be allowed to go near where critical decisions are being made let alone becoming a state governor. If not for the christian minds and lackadaisical attitude of people from that place towards politics and issues, the idiot will not be going around making noise. One day will be one day for them. He should bury his head in shame.
ORJI UZOR KALU has no moral right to speak for igbos, he should Bury his head in shame because he destroyed abia state and it's a known fact. Even his stooge T. A ORJI continue looting from where he stopped. His loyalists should tell him to face his charges with EFCC and stop talking trash. He's a Nobody in igbo land.
Re: Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo by duro4chang(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Uzor Kalu has said it all !

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Nig Army Deploys Heavy Tanks & Weapons To S'east (happening NOW) VIDEO / 2023: For Rejecting Third Term; Ohanaeze Ndigbo Set To Honor Buhari / HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.