Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot (42433 Views)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by ObiOmaMu: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2016

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by INTROVERT(f): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2016
DSS is coming for you.

137 Likes

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by misspicy(f): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2016
Everyone is just sugarcoating this thing.
Hope he won't complain when she doesn't cook his meals gringrin

PS: #istandwithpmb tongue

259 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2016
lol. So romantic of him.

She belongs to her heart meaning she will stay dere forever. kind of attachment or smtin
how can someone belong to d kitchen n OTHER ROOM. it seems u ppu don't know wat d word BELONG means.
me, I don't belong to any kitchen or d other room buh I have roles to perform there.

25 Likes

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by femolacqua(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Tell me something, but in any way it's lovely.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2016
A good ploy to draw attention smiley

In Buhari's voice "at ze end of d day she belongs to za other room" tongue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2016
Good for Him cheesy
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by beycity(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
undecided If you like, put her on your roof. Is you that know.

10 Likes

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by IamLEGEND1: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2016
All these pĆ¼ssy-whipped niggahz that keep crawling out of the woodwork these days.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by loadedvibes: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2016
This guy no well. Instead of the girl to be asling who now belongs to the other room now she is smiling, until e over am

8 Likes

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by Emmanuel950(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2016
I pray o. Make she no go break the heart she belongs to. Happy Married Life ...
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by BornStunner1: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2016
[size=20pt]STORY.........STORY[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by olaolulazio(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Marry her first before deciding where she belongs to. keep deceiving the beautiful IPOB lady.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by BizLifeE: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2016
Ok. Following the precedent of Buhari.

Neteller here: .com.ng

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by Bantino(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmmm

***In Fela's voice*** When trouble sleep inyanga go wake am, wetin e de find? ....

Complete am for me jooor

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by TopeQs: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2016
HEARTH

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by onosprince(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Or maybe she belongs to cucumber grin
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by hucienda: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Muhammadu and Aisha

#TheOtherRoom
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by ayobase(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
If na me be the lady I go ask him to sign it while I keep it as evidence against any future brouhaha.

All na joke and to trend.

Lovely they are...may your home be blissful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by puregrace(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Your wife, your problem. I don't blame you, the thing still dey do you tinini Tanana

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
fine pics
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by Bants(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice one
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by Lincoln275(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2016
their wahala
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by Khameal007(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2016
the dudes smile looks fake... just saying.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by oluFELAxy(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2016
A woman belongs everywhere. proverbs 31

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2016
All women belong to the other room this is a fact. All other places they are found they are there tentatively.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by bcashy: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=50673339] Everyone is just sugarcoating this thing.

PS: #istandwithpmb tongue
[/qbuote]

Leave am he go soon run come nairaland come tell story that touches lol

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by kings09(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari the authir of the book - The Other Room grin
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by davodyguy: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2016
bcashy:
Everyone is just sugarcoating this thing.

PS: #istandwithpmb

Very soon, he will open a thread asking for help with a lazy wife.

Let everyone be pretending now.

The in laws would be the first to shout when she can't cook, followed by this sick guy pretending to be gaining attention now

Nonsense.

My wife doesnt have to resume at work till 9:00am daily, but as soon as I wake up by 5:00am, she wakes up and navigates to the kitchen. she'll prepare me a breakfast, follow me to my car, open the door and drop my meal in the car herself. She does this daily
Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by sisisioge: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Awwwwwwww darlings kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot by buffalowings4: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Some people will be having spasms and foaming in the mouth cos of this

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.