Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) (70494 Views)

Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) / Lady In Skirt Plays Groomsman Role At A Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wetin concern me? At least the wife knows who to set a big crosshair on. Watch this event become a problem in their marriage a few years from now.
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by cyberpelumy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
May the marriage be a blessed one, anyway she try small, but the fact remains 'if ure not a man, u cn never be a man' that shoes though lolz
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by kings09(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Women shaa. They want to take over all male roles
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by raphieMontella: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
wooow! Wtf?
Well..what a man can do...a woman can do better
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by danielnomzy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
bull shit
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by kings09(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Followed by cucumber n now dis cheesy cheesy
yekparikpa:
It's about to trend. First it pre-wedding pictures bullsh!t...you know the rest.
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Vaxt(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Disguised lesbian wedding
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by simplynigerians: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Okay,
But Dont forget to buy made in Nigeria Shoes, Bags, and Clothes at http://www.simplynigerian.com.ng
The first online store to buy and sell made in Nigeria Goods
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by jerryfisher(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
I Trust Nigerians and their copy copy life style, this would be the latest trend. grin
na true na...dem girls must copy
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
This marriage never still end? This kin 2yrs wedding so..meanwhile the dress code make sense but the different shoes na hin ruin am.
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Handsome man plays bridesmaid role in Sister's wedding.

How does that sound?

Sounds g.ay.

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How does that sound?
it sounds cool, mebbe u should start d trend so we know how it looks like
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How does that sound?

Ridiculous sad
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Richy4(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
I Trust Nigerians and their copy copy life style, this would be the latest trend. grin

It will not work in trouser forbidden churches

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Phi001(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thank God say my sister old pass me... Because you know girls na...
They will insist they're doing it...
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
I tire for women o

They take dasuki from us

they take trousers from men

Agbada now belong to women

They even wear our boxers

Girl wears men shirt nowadays

How can they take our groomsmen job?
we will not accept this one kwa
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Phi001(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Richy4:

It will not work in trouser forbidden churches
See you...
They wee wear skirt and do the thing...
Shebi na Groomslady abi?
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by wildchild1: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lovely

Check my signature
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sultty:
it sounds cool, mebbe u should start d trend so we know how it looks like
That's so grayish

Haute:

Sounds g.ay.
On point brother
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Cadamlk: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
To me,this is uncalled for.She s cute but odd among the men because it is a role strictly for the men............Except for LGBT wedding.
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Phi001(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
mankan2k7:
I tire for women o

They take dasuki from us

they take trousers from men

Agbada now belong to women

They even wear our boxers

Girl wears female shirt nowadays

How can they take our groomsmen job?
we will not accept this one kwa
Oya
Collect pant, skirt, oleku and blouse...
You can be the first bridesman too if you don't mind...
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Youngtrice(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Its already a trend.. its not new again. this is a picture of a wedding done some weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Sultty(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That's so grayish

On point brother
;Dwhatever but this babe here nailed it
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Sultty(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sultty:
grin whatever but this babe here nailed it
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by stamcy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by shumuel(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Truly what a man can do, a woman can do even better...

Such is the case of this pretty damsel @missfsa, who was on groomsman
duty at her brother's wedding over the weekend, unlike many other ladies who will prefer the bridal train...

See more of her lovely photos below, as she looks more dapper in the blue suit than some of the male folks!!!

"I was on groomsman duty for my brother @b.salako I had so much fun! Suits by @taladebespoke"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMMUR_2gT9z/

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/check-out-these-lovely-photos-of-lady.html?m=1

By fire by force they made this news get to Nairaland, after a week of it trending grin Lol
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
she's a grade A stunner!
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
By there actions we shall know them
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by oweniwe(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How does that sound?

I wonder if he go wear skirt undecided
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How does that sound?
That's awful
Re: Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ekakamba:
[size=15pt]Ladies why do you think its cool to remove a guy's cap from his head and playfully run around with it...? If I remove your wig from your head and playfully run around with it, would you still find it funny?[/size] grin

Hahaha, in case you don't know what it means let me tell you.
It's their subtle way of saying " toast me jare i dey gbadun you". If you 're already toasting her, it means catch me jor I'm dey gree your own" grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Twin Brothers Play Best Man Role At Wedding (photos) / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.