Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Top 5 Things You Need To Know About Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Top 5 Things You Need To Know About Yahoo Boys (1525 Views)

The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+ / Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Things You Need To Know About Yahoo Boys by ECLIPZE(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
The infamous online fraud called yahoo has now become a lifestyle among up and coming youths of our generation. First I will like to introduce to my guest the meaning of yahoo yahoo Yahoo Yahoo is a slang used to cover up Online Gangster, Cyber Criminal, Cyber Terrorist, etc Let me break it down, Yahoo Yahoo is an online form of stealing other peoples hard earned money by false pretence, impersonation...

http://www.geeqlue.gq/2016/11/top-5-things-you-need-to-know-about.html

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Set Wife Alight Over Facebook Selfie (viewers discretion) / House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) / Students Of Kings College, Lagos Pictured Being Punished Like Animals (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.