Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Lai Mohammed Presents Change Begins With Me Campaign To Igp Ibrahim Idris. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Presents Change Begins With Me Campaign To Igp Ibrahim Idris. (570 Views)

Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Presents Change Begins With Me Campaign To Igp Ibrahim Idris. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister FMIC presents CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME campaign to IGP Ibrahim Idris. DIGs, AIGs & CPs in attendance.

Change Begins with me-bail is free

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/lai-mohammed-presents-change-begins.html?m=1

Re: Lai Mohammed Presents Change Begins With Me Campaign To Igp Ibrahim Idris. by INTROVERT(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Appland:
More
Re: Lai Mohammed Presents Change Begins With Me Campaign To Igp Ibrahim Idris. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
tongue

: cc lalasticlala, myndy44
Re: Lai Mohammed Presents Change Begins With Me Campaign To Igp Ibrahim Idris. by Ayo199(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
it its lai,then its a lie
Re: Lai Mohammed Presents Change Begins With Me Campaign To Igp Ibrahim Idris. by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Alhaji I think you should be more serious

Get to work

Tell others to get to work
Re: Lai Mohammed Presents Change Begins With Me Campaign To Igp Ibrahim Idris. by fastshare: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Peace Corps / How I Made Obasanjo President In 1999 – Tony Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.