Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) (28363 Views)

Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by ruffp: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2016
I'm so glad people are beginning to wake up. You use money belonging to all to change the life of one, and some people are clapping?
Its a seemingly good deed, but very very wrong if you look at the big picture.
The function of govt is to ensure every citizen is catered for. Instead of sharing houses like candy to the lucky few who is a friend to 'powers that be', or a friend to the friend of 'powers that be', why not embark on schemes that ensure every citizen has an opportunity to own theirs.
This media circus must be discouraged by everyone!
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by ImoRiver: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Champele:
What is this one saying?. what is chino? . Pls I stop commenting on nairaland because of people like you. You can check my profile. don't make me start taking pictures of bad roads in imo state.

My friend sharrap and don't get me annoyed or we start the dirty photo war again. I already have hundreds of bad road pictures from Anambra waiting for the madness to start. Nkita ara!
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by ImoRiver: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2016
ruffp:
I'm so glad people are beginning to wake up. You use money belonging to all to change the life of one, and some people are clapping?
Its a seemingly good deed, but very very wrong if you look at the big picture.
The function of govt is to ensure every citizen is catered for. Instead of sharing houses like candy to the lucky few who is a friend to 'powers that be', or a friend to the friend of 'powers that be', why not embark on schemes that ensure every citizen has an opportunity to own theirs.
This media circus must be discouraged by everyone!

You are wrong and commented out of ignorance. Over 200 houses for widows is not few coming as a pet project. No Government official has ever done that and we should commend her for such pet project.

Vanguard is an anti Okorocha media outfit

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/snarp-comfort-widows-others/

By Chidi Nkwopara, Owerri

AFTER years of mourning the loss of their life partners and
toiling to make ends meet, many widows in Imo State
presently have reason to smile as they count their
blessings, thanks to the wife of the state Governor, Nneoma
Nkechi Okorocha. Identifying shelter as an essential need of
the widows, the Imo First Lady had since 2011 under the
auspices of her “She Needs a Roof Project, SNARP”, built,
furnished and handed over more than 172 units of two-
bedroom bungalows for indigent widows and orphans,
who
do not have roofs over their heads.
Some other SNARP buildings for these vulnerable persons,
are still under construction in all the 27 local council areas
of Imo State.

Apart from SNARP, Nneoma Okorocha also embarked on
her “Nneoma Kitchen”, through which she reached out and
touched lives via feeding, clothing the poor and visiting
motherless babies and other charity homes across the
state. Vanguard Metro, VM, gathered that the programme is
designed to rekindle the spirit of being our brother’s keeper.
Optimal potentials
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by chinolization: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Abagworo thunder smash you to death. Don't mention Anambra on this thread again or you will have yourself to blame. Hopeless bastard you are unsettled because your people are wiser now by exposing your lies and propaganda. You are waiting for it to start while the guy has posted his shop in Owerri where the roads are in a mess. We have a million horrible pictures from Owerri alone. Just do sh1t and watch out what will befall you and your worthless state here and now. Ezi nwuru anwu..

[s]
ImoRiver:

My friend sharrap and don't get me annoyed or we start the dirty photo war again. I already have hundreds of bad road pictures from Anambra waiting for the madness to start. Nkita ara!
[/s]
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by chinolization: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Champele:
What is this one saying?. what is chino? . Pls I stop commenting on nairaland because of people like you. You can check my profile. don't make me start taking pictures of bad roads in imo state.

Don't mind the bastard, please get us those horrible pictures of Owerri roads. We all know that all the roads in Imo state are terribly bad..

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by omoyowa: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2016
dahunsi12:

What is special in it when somebody in that state wrote this and I quote

"She will not do this kind of thing in Ideato North undecided undecided I wonder if Ideato North is still part of IMO STATE. Chaiiii Lekwa be Oké lekwa be Ngwere. Ọ dịkwa egwu oooo. I don't want to talk about d erosion, bad road etc. There's nothing like Electric Pole or Transformer is some communities! Ọchịchị ụnụ gbakwa ọkụ , ndị ọkà mma na ámá"

Media propaganda.....This is d same Nkwerre town

Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by ruffp: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2016
ImoRiver:

You are wrong and commented out of ignorance. Over 200 houses for widows is not few coming as a pet project. No Government official has ever done that and we should commend her for such pet project.

Vanguard is an anti Okorocha media outfit

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/snarp-comfort-widows-others/

By Chidi Nkwopara, Owerri

AFTER years of mourning the loss of their life partners and
toiling to make ends meet, many widows in Imo State
presently have reason to smile as they count their
blessings, thanks to the wife of the state Governor, Nneoma
Nkechi Okorocha. Identifying shelter as an essential need of
the widows, the Imo First Lady had since 2011 under the
auspices of her “She Needs a Roof Project, SNARP”, built,
furnished and handed over more than 172 units of two-
bedroom bungalows for indigent widows and orphans,
who
do not have roofs over their heads.
Some other SNARP buildings for these vulnerable persons,
are still under construction in all the 27 local council areas
of Imo State.

Apart from SNARP, Nneoma Okorocha also embarked on
her “Nneoma Kitchen”, through which she reached out and
touched lives via feeding, clothing the poor and visiting
motherless babies and other charity homes across the
state. Vanguard Metro, VM, gathered that the programme is
designed to rekindle the spirit of being our brother’s keeper.
Optimal potentials

Mr 'not-ignorant', it is safe to assume there are only 200 indigent widows in Imo state. What about the indigent handicapped? or the indigent widowers. or the indigent orphans. I am supposing you have the real myopia...the result is bad leadership. There are a several other ways to ensure that ALL benefit from govt interventions....at least create the environment that accommodates such instead of 'candy sharing' to a few.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by mandax: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2016
priscaoge:

OK u must be Nwamazi or Adamazi! Thank U for this comment! People that don't know IMO STATE will always come here to praise his Eye service stuff he put out to confuse them. Nothing excites me in his administration. He can't even do anything in d rural areas. His home communities are been washed off by erosion. Arondizuogu, Osina, Akpulu, Obodoukwu to mention but are few lives in d 70's. U cannot see a functional Transformer, no road, no hospital, not even a Health Centre, no good schools, nothing. People travel all the way from the village to Owerri for proper medical attention. I laugh at some people's ignorance. They allow political parties to cloud their sense of reasoning. The poor are getting poorer by d day.

Most of Ideato people used to go to IMSUTH Orlu for health care.

Rochas Okorocha swore that IMSUTH shall not exist. Five years running, he blatantly refused to repair the roads leading to IMSUTH, despite all plea and protests by students.

Because Rochas has an evil plan against IMSUTH. People are waiting for him to announce his selfish plan.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
[b]Well said but direct your grievances to Rochas not her. She is doing well on her own part. Most women would have used their position and money for their own gains, throw parties, buy properties, clothing and what have you. But instead she chosed this humble project.
I mean so many first ladies have started an NGO, you know the stories shall.
Besides if she did not do such for the widows who will arrest her
Bottom line let's appreciate the individuals who are contributing positively to their community and the Nation at large
[/b] .
SamuelAnyawu:

Mtscheeeeeewwwww

In a State where Pensioners are owed over 18months pension? Yes I'm happy she's donating to Widows. But please tell your Husband Rochas to pay all state pensioners. They are humanbeings too cry
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
chinolization:

Chino is a bastard.
Nawa o!
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by chinolization: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pchidexy:

My father Is a hopeless bastard!

Why nah Chidi Njoku? cheesy
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
chinolization:

I am a bastard. My father is also a bastard cheesy
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by nkechiben(f): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lajet:
This is cool but let me remind the First lady the money she used to build the house belong to us IMO people . Rochas still remain a big Crook

Bad belle! busy body!
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by chinolization: 5:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Pchidexy:
my mother is a prostitute while father is an armed robber

Chidi why.. cheesy
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Between the day of this thread and today more than 20 houses have been given by Nneoma Okorocha in her SNARP pet project.
Re: Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) by chinology: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2016
Champele:
We Imo people are suffering.it's a pity. we don't have government. na 419 government we dey o .

What is the meaning of this useless substandard project when the state is broke and owing workers it's poorly paid over 10months arrears and pensioners over 30months arrears. Abagworo will not like your sincerity about your state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. / Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh / Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.