Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu (7458 Views)

Nigeria Now Pumping 2.1m Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Says NNPC – The Cable / El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / Ondo Begins Bitumen Exploration With 10,000 Barrels Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by Antoeni(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2016
Yet nothing to show 4 it- poverty, hunger, disease, unemployment, high raise in dollar, unfriendly bank interest rate, insecurity, poor health facilities, bad road, housing, falling educational standards, corruption
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by EternalTruths: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2016
So why is Buhari looking for a $30b loan angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by Bizibi(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
This man will be this admin saving grace.....heard about what they are doing in delta state and I think this man will work
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by QuotaSystem: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2016
Izonpikin:

Your god has been humbled to negotiate with my brothers... cool

I told you before na...operation crocodile was just a waste of time... wink

3 words; Carrot and Stick. The brilliant, time-tested and highly effective coercion strategy.

Even YOU know that achieving this return back to normal oil production levels could not have been possible without the crocodile smile in the creeks and fire spitting birds of Buhari's Air Force.

I'm sure PMB is not in a hurry to withdraw the highly effective stick from the creeks, just as Kachikwu helps us to dangle (and occasionally hand feed) the carrot before the ever-yielding greedy elders wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by lonelydora: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2016
So Buhari shouldn't complain again and get to work asap
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by lonelydora: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Yes Bro they'll need 40% of that money to clear grasses at IDP centres and the Presidential Villa grin grin grin grin

By this time in GEJs government he has built 9 Federal Universities.

Dear Buhari continue the blame game grin grin

Are you the senator Anyawu I know? As in the real Senator?
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2016
lonelydora:

Are you the senator Anyawu I know? As in the real Senator?

Nope I'm just giving him my unalloyed Support cool
Good Morning

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by saintclem7: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Oil is at $51 per barrel and our production cost ia around $25 per barrel oya subtract that multiple that by 0.55 now thats how much we make and thats shared between states federal and local government
And 13% of that gos to the oil producing states, another percentage is given to NDDC.. So u really see how the cash is shared? ?

Guy..you don't understand what you are saying. First of all JV is 60:40 for NNPC:IOC not 55:45..also royalty which is around 15-20% is paid on gross revenue not Net revenue..then thirdly 13% of the royalty is what goes to state, local and community leadership. Finally, the IOC's paid a certain percentage from their pocket to NDDC not directly from the FG. In Conclusion, you can see that federal govt. Earn from tax, royalty and 60% JV.

In the US, mineral right is such that when you find oil in front of your house in a lay man term, you bare the exploration, development and production cost. You pay only tax to the government no royalty is paid to govt.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2016
saintclem7:

Guy..you don't understand what you are saying. First of all JV is 60:40 for NNPC:IOC not 55:45..also royalty which is around 15-20% is paid on gross revenue not Net revenue..then thirdly 13% of the royalty is what goes to state, local and community leadership. Finally, the IOC's paid a certain percentage from their pocket to NDDC not directly from the FG. In Conclusion, you can see that federal govt. Earn from tax, royalty and 60% JV.

In the US, mineral right is such that when you find oil in front of your house in a lay man term, you bare the exploration, development and production cost. You pay only tax to the government no royalty is paid to govt.

Lol go through that again
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by Izonpikin: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:

3 words; Carrot and Stick. The brilliant, time-tested and highly effective coercion strategy.

Even YOU know that achieving this return back to normal oil production levels could not have been possible without the crocodile smile in the creeks and fire spitting birds of Buhari's Air Force.

I'm sure PMB is not in a hurry to withdraw the highly effective stick from the creeks, just as Kachikwu helps us to dangle (and occasionally hand feed) the carrot before the ever-yielding greedy elders wink
grin grin grin

but i thought my people and my villages were to be nuked by your god and oga...

shut up and go dance with your stupid operation crocodile...crocodile my foot... grin grin grin grin

after all the mouth ona body tell ona...

carrot and stick approach my ijaw assssss
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by nextprince: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin

shut up and go dance with your stupid operation crocodile...crocodile my foot... grin grin grin grin

Wetin dey dere be say Nigeria go still dey sell oyel from nd and u no fit do anything about am. Any style na style and if dis thing dey over pain u if river no dey near look for one transformer make una do romance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by APCmyheart(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
And u still want to borrow?

And later they said that they av achieved 79% of 2016 budget.

Please can someone mention a federal project that has been implemented in d south since May 29th, 2015.

All they av brought is propaganda, compromise of institutions(Nigeria military, dss, efcc, icpc, inec)unemployment, inflation, recession, pain, suffering, killing of institutions(NASS and Judiciary) and death.

Now there is a grand scheme to rig through the supreme court; that was whole idea behind the invasion of judges houses, to force them to step down by intimidating dem; and then rig the decision of Abia, Bayelsa, Edo, Cross river, Kogi at the apex court.(abi u think say the protest at abuja for alleged corrupt judges to step down; na clear eye??) And thereby turn Nigeria to a one party state.

Nigeria is sliding into a government of tyranny. Now we r buying fuel at 145, dollars is almost 500; they attacking the judiciary nobody is talking, that is the first stage of tyranny; the second stage; my brother u don't want to imagine it; but upcoming events will speak for itself.

Those supporting this govt and hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel; am sorry to disappoint you, the light u r seeing is an incoming train.

A word is enough for the wise.

Pavarotti.

Leave your hole (creek) and come out and see for yourself and don't let some gullible people keep deceiving you, Work is going on on federal project all over South West.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by Izonpikin: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2016
nextprince:

Wetin dey dere be say Nigeria go still dey sell oyel from nd and u no fit do anything about am. Any style na style and if dis thing dey over pain u if river no dey near look for one transformer make una do romance
e no dey pain me...i always knew the government wont do nada with the military..you think militants are bokoharam idiots who are fighting for religious gains??...we are talking about oil and its indigenous owners..if you cant play by their rules no oil for you...them no dey drill oil by force oo...
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by QuotaSystem: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin

Noisemaker without an ounce of logic. If the delta is nuked how will we harvest the sweet crude? The purpose of the crocodile smile was to check militant activities so that oil production output can be restored, and that mission has been accomplished as you have learnt. Kudos to our gallant military.

I heard your elders are now begging for oil blocs? I trust PMB to grant them a couple of carrots while we continue to extract more and more oil cool

By the way, your desperate attempt to disguise your disappointment is deeply satisfying wink. Keep it coming.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by Izonpikin: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Noisemaker without an ounce of logic. If the delta is nuked how will we harvest the sweet crude? The purpose of the crocodile smile was to check militant activities so that oil production output can be restored, and that mission has been accomplished as you have learnt. Kudos to our gallant military.

I heard your elders are now begging for oil blocs? I trust PMB to grant them a couple of carrots while we continue to extract more and more oil cool

By the way, your desperate attempt to disguise your disappointment is deeply satisfying wink. Keep it coming.
i am not disappointed..i always held my grounds that this directionless administration would negotiate with militants and with other stakeholders in the niger delta...operation crocodile is a waste of the FGs money and time...werent you amongst the olodos who were shouting that the new sheriff would never negotiate with terrorists(niger delta)

get away with your carrot approach theory...did you talk about carrot approach when your god was spewing out threats with the military...

no one can threaten the niger delta and then succeed with the threat,....them never born that person.

just comot for my front...
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by QuotaSystem: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
i am not disappointed..i always held my grounds that this directionless administration would negotiate with militants and with other stakeholders in the niger delta...operation crocodile is a waste of the FGs money and time...werent you amongst the olodos who were shouting that the new sheriff would never negotiate with terrorists(niger delta)

get away with your carrot approach theory...did you talk about carrot approach when your god was spewing out threats with the military...

no one can threaten the niger delta and then succeed with the threat,....them never born that person.

just comot for my front...

Which of the following statements is correct?

1. There are presently military boots in the creeks of the Niger Delta, and a ready and lethal Air Force above it.

2. The oil production has increased to 2.1 million barrels per day, up from a low of 1.4m and now only 100k below our normal oil production levels without militancy.

Get off the ogogoro and get your sh1t straight.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by XYZo: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2016
None so blind as those who won't see undecided
Pavarottii:

Please can someone mention a federal project that has been implemented in d south since May 29th, 2015.

All they av brought is propaganda, compromise of institutions(Nigeria military, dss, efcc, icpc, inec)unemployment, inflation, recession, pain, suffering, killing of institutions(NASS and Judiciary) and death.

Now there is a grand scheme to rig through the supreme court; that was whole idea behind the invasion of judges houses, to force them to step down by intimidating dem; and then rig the decision of Abia, Bayelsa, Edo, Cross river, Kogi at the apex court.(abi u think say the protest at abuja for alleged corrupt judges to step down; na clear eye??) And thereby turn Nigeria to a one party state.

Nigeria is sliding into a government of tyranny. Now we r buying fuel at 145, dollars is almost 500; they attacking the judiciary nobody is talking, that is the first stage of tyranny; the second stage; my brother u don't want to imagine it; but upcoming events will speak for itself.

Those supporting this govt and hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel; am sorry to disappoint you, the light u r seeing is an incoming train.

Pavarotti.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by winj: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Oil is at $51 per barrel and our production cost ia around $25 per barrel oya subtract that multiple that by 0.55 now thats how much we make and thats shared between states federal and local government
And 13% of that gos to the oil producing states, another percentage is given to NDDC.. So u really see how the cash is shared? ?

-State allocation are calculated by local government numbers /population
-As a result, many Northern states get more money than some oil producing states.
- Go and ask Northerners why they always refuse population count.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by jinneyb(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

Pavarotti.

Your point exactly sir is...

That there is nothing at all to prove that this administration is working right.

I won't totally fault your analysis and conclusion as expectations from all and sundry was and still is at the peak.

Am not trying to defend the administration, but from my understanding of things in general is that for a structure to be restructured, a bit of initial pains needs to be experienced.

And that to say the administration is not working @all for the betterment of the country is not adequate, if only we can see beyond our sentiments and be factual about things.

I feel the time of cosmetics restructuring is over and a dawn of full revamp is around.

Our hope should be that our leaders should get things right especially the way they hope it will work.

We need to pray for our leaders and assist them achieve their aims. Criticism is okay for progress, but we should ensure its constructive.

Thank you!
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by Pavarottii(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
jinneyb:

Your point exactly sir is...

That there is nothing at all to prove that this administration is working right.

I won't totally fault your analysis and conclusion as expectations from all and sundry was and still is at the peak.

Am not trying to defend the administration, but from my understanding of things in general is that for a structure to be restructured, a bit of initial pains needs to be experienced.

And that to say the administration is not working @all for the betterment of the country is not adequate, if only we can see beyond our sentiments and be factual about things.

I feel the time of cosmetics restructuring is over and a dawn of full revamp is around.

Our hope should be that our leaders should get things right especially the way they hope it will work.

We need to pray for our leaders and assist them achieve their aims. Criticism is okay for progress, but we should ensure its constructive.

Thank you!
I wanted to eat dinner last nyte, I had to choose between bread, egg and tea & indomie, egg and tea. I had to spend above 400naira for myself alone, to get something of Lil quality; and I don't eat much. No light since Friday, av to scrutinise how I drive my car, cos of the price of fuel. And am just a barchelor; then think of how a family man is surviving.

FYI, I work and get paid and these things am talking about are basic needs ooo.

So tell me why I should be happy with this govt, restructure wat; they shouldn't restructure anything, just take it the way things were b4 d last general election.
And I will say it again, this administration has not done anything to better my situation as a common man. Please tell me one thing they av done to better ur situation.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by jinneyb(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

I wanted to eat dinner last nyte, I had to choose between bread, egg and tea & indomie, egg and tea. I had to spend above 400naira for myself alone, to get something of Lil quality; and I don't eat much. No light since Friday, av to scrutinise how I drive my car, cos of the price of fuel. And am just a barchelor; then think of how a family man is surviving.

FYI, I work and get paid and these things am talking about are basic needs ooo.

So tell me why I should be happy with this govt, restructure wat; they shouldn't restructure anything, just take it the way things were b4 d last general election.
And I will say it again, this administration has not done anything to better my situation as a common man. Please tell me one thing they av done to better ur situation.

Thank you.

Like I said, a mud house hoping to be remoulded with blocks will definitely experience partial if not full destruction, and while in the process, the hardship and pains the inhabitants will experience may be unbearable.

I'm not here to defend anyone, my take here is that jus because we experience difficulties presently as a result of what could have been done far before does not mean the current people in power are not doing their best.

I'm also a victim cos am an entrepreneur and also a bachelor, things are not easy with me compared with the way things were before, but is it by throwing the baby away with the water that'll bring about the solutions to the current situation?

If their actions have not for now yielded any visible result to you does not mean they've not done anything cos sometimes finding a short term solution to a long term problem may not be appropriate.

We try as much as possible to adapt to situations by cutting our coat according to our cloth and not according to our size as the current experience will not last forever.

We don't run away from issues, we find ways to tackle them, and if the current dispensation after their tenure are unable to achieve their aims, then let your thumb do the talking.

A very responsible father and the head of the house will never do what will bring doom to his family.

Shying away from realities of now compared with past situations before passing our judgement should be checked.

We the followers also have our part to play in the development of our great nation.

Our orientation should also change from what will d environment do for us to what we can do for our environment.

If we want things to get better, then we should start with the way we think and assess situations.

Our leaders are there today with their agenda, it'll be our turn tomorrow and we'll also ask our followers to believe and trust in us.

Things will get better, all we need is to be optimistic.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by Heavance(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
This man that claimed fuel price will fall as low as #100 in 6 months, way back in May when they forcefully put fuel at #145....
I just don't know what to believe again
Re: Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu by Chimdiebere(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. / Assets Declaration Charge: I Didn’t Confess To Any Crime, Says Onnoghen / FG Scores Low On Agric Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.