Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,314 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD (2736 Views)

That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros / See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months / My Girlfriend Made Me Drop Her Off At Her Boyfriend's House For 6-months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by nduprincekc(m): 3:52am On Nov 02, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlo9ToDVmOg

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw
join me on lischat wink wink wink wink[url] https://www./profile/kc-emma[/url]
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 02, 2016
I'll watch it
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by LecciGucci: 5:32am On Nov 02, 2016
I will keep her in d other room
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by LePrezident(m): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Whats the big deal

*Thank's to all nairalnders for helping me achieve this feat of being TTC on this thread
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Julietcutie(f): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2016
LePrezident:
Whats the big deal

*Thank's to all nairalnders for helping me achieve this feat of being TTC on this thread
what is TTC pls
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by LePrezident(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Julietcutie:

what is TTC pls

'Third To Comment' my lady grin
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Julietcutie(f): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2016
LePrezident:

'Third To Comment' my lady grin
oh thank you
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by LePrezident(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Julietcutie:

oh thank you

Welcome dearie... anything else I could help you with? smiley
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Julietcutie(f): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2016
LePrezident:

Welcome dearie... anything else I could help you with? smiley
cheesy no am fine
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Warhawk(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2016
She go bring am we go watch am 2geda
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'll watch it

Hey pretty girl. You got one? We could watch it together kiss
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

Issokay lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2016
Chepy1:
Issokay lipsrsealed
angry

Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

Hey handsome, wink wink sure, we could watch together. But pls come with some popcorn and drinks cheesy cheesy
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hey handsome, wink wink sure, we could watch together. But pls come with some popcorn and drinks cheesy cheesy

You like vodka baby? You just bring your fine ass and I got everything kiss

How did you sleep pretty lady wink
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2016

Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Chepy1:
kiss

Dude do you want some undecided
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

Dude do you want some undecided

Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

You like vodka baby? You just bring your fine ass and I got everything kiss

How did you sleep pretty lady wink
ayeee!!! Vodka is bae. Right on my way handsome

I slept pretty well. Yourself?
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by chigoizie7(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
We will watch it together and might end up making another one that is better
Re: What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD by LePrezident(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2016
Julietcutie:

cheesy no am fine

Lol OK ooo. I'm at your service whenever you need anything cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Shameful Girl Set The Internet On Fire With Her Semi-n*de Photos (18+photo) / Any HIV Positive Person On Nairaland? / My Sunday Embarrassing Moments (by Offpoint)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.