Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable (1037 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health / Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / Tolu Ogunlesi Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by three: 5:42am On Nov 02, 2016
During a discussion on the topic - "Holding Back The Years; The Consequence of Corruption in the 21st Century Africa" at the Ake Arts and Book Festival, Mr. Tolu Ogunlesi offered the following distinction while commenting on stealing by Public Officials,

"Buying cars you know for an airport that doesn't have power and doesn't have whatever is not for me, is not vision. So, I have not said it's fine to steal but we need to look at the issues one by one. I spoke quite vocally abut the cars because it offended me that 4 million dollars will go on a bunch of cars if that money went..., and that's the argument that Pius gave about Lagos, that you see development in Lagos and Edo and you're less likely to accuse the Governors of stealing because at least they're doing stuff with the money so for me it's just about a certain nuance to the issues of public expenditure and it's not about them saying it's fine to steal money."

Mr. Tolu Ogunlesi is currently the Special Assistant to the President on Digital/New Media, responsible for among other things running the Digital Communications Department of the Presidency coordinating @AsoRock @DigiCommsNG on twitter and the "Presidency" handle on nairaland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDH8uDQ1BkY

http://venturesafrica.com/here-is-what-you-didnt-know-about-tolu-ogunlesi-president-buharis-newly-appointed-special-assistant-on-digital-new-media/

Re: TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:45am On Nov 02, 2016
So "Presidency" handle on Nairaland belongs to Buhari grin
Lemme just Observe

Re: TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by sarrki(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Observing
Re: TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by IamProfessorval(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2016
So killing is allowed? This fellow should be hanged already. See cap like...make I no talk am. Non..se.nse
Re: TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by capatainrambo: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2016
members NCAN association of nairaland will soon come to peep at the name
Re: TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by hucienda: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Of course it should be allowed under this administration of the 'saints'. cheesy

presidency do spin more of this from the other room.

Over to you.

1 Like

Re: TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by Sibrah: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2016
We saw stuff happening in Osun few years back and today we are seeing the debt that financed those relatively small stuffs.
Re: TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2016
And this is one of the media aides the Dullari?

Amazing!

Re: TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by three: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2017
NormalCodes:
And this is one of the media aides the Dullari?

Amazing!

na so we see am oh!
Re: TOLU OGUNLESI Explains How Sometimes Stealing By Public Officials Is Allowable by SweetJoystick(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Smh

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Join APC, Mimiko Vows / Everything Crashing Under Buhari Even MMM / PHOTOS: Gov Umar Ganduje Hosts Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.