Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 (27351 Views)

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria / $9bn Dangote Refinery To Begin Test Production By May 2019 Videos / Dangote To Commence Operations In Fertiliser Plant In First Quarter 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by ImoRiver: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Jonathan must be very bitter in his heart upon hearing this news. Congrats Bayelsa and once again events have proven that its not about tribe but willingness to lead well.

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by dondo83(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

Your advice is malicious so it is not needed.

The truth is bitter, an average nd man is drinking as we speak now! They dont want to work
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by CandyDiamond(f): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:
When I say some people are really minorities in this country they get pissed up but that is just the truth, nothing but the truth!!!

Kaduna Refinery (North)
Azikel, Port Harcourt & Warri( SS)
Dangote Refinery (SW)

Presidency & Vice Presidency- (1999-2016)
1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)

You know why they look like minorities when in fact they are not supposed to be?

It is because of their politics of money, hatred, sentiments, gra-gra and short-sightedness!!! Until they fix all these, they would never smell anything good from Nigeria.
Always filled with hate,man no be God,with all this how with Nigeria,the people you are castigating and fighting will continue to excel in life while you continue to live in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2016
dondo83:

The truth is bitter, an average nd man is drinking as we speak now! They dont want to work

I have never been there but I feel that perception might just be a stereotype.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Bujumbura:
Another refinery on paper

Should I call you a pessimist or saddist?

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by brightology3: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Tell The Millitants Another Target Don Show
don't worry, he is safe with us

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:
When I say some people are really minorities in this country they get pissed up but that is just the truth, nothing but the truth!!!

Kaduna Refinery (North)
Dangote Refinery (SW)

1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)

You know why they look like minorities when in fact they are not supposed to be?

It is because of their politics of money, hatred, sentiments, gra-gra and short-sightedness!!! Until they fix all these, they would never smell anything good from Nigeria.

You have just stoked the fire of war

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by dondo83(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

I have never been there but I feel that perception might just be a stereotype.

I served in rivers, an average 30year old man has 2wives , the women work while the men gather at the village square and drink schinapps all day waiting for the next allowance from the oil company in the region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by yedidiah(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2016
why is he standing up to shake a white man that is seated na undecided
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

This Buhari seems to be the forbidden fruit that tastes the sweetest. If He should fix refinery problem, he has definitely solved 50% of Nigeria economic quagmire

I tell you
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:

Kaduna Refinery (North)
Dangote Refinery (SW)

1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)

I am getting tired of all this "Yoruba Triumphalism". They have taken over from the Igbo "chest beaters". Yorubas have never produced a Nigerian President before. OBJ was the northern Candidate and even Yorubas rejected him but he won over petty tribalism.
Yorubas tried to reach the presidency in 2015 with Tinubus tricks but they were beaten to it and just so that pple won't laugh at them they still claim to be suporting Buhari. Who are you fooling? For the first time since OBJ's Failed attempt at installing godfatherism in Anambra, Buhari wants to usurp the leadership of the west and replace it with Yoruba stooges(Remember Akintola?) and the West is cowering like Goats. So much fo political sophistication

Lagos has a Yoruba heritage but claiming that it is a wholly Yoruba city is like Whites claiming that New York is a Caucasian city; not when you have the Asians, Jews and blacks contributing heavily. If Lagos is as a result of Yoruba "sophisticatedness" why haven't you all been able to turn Ibadan(the yoruba capital) into a second Lagos? Stop fooling yourself Bolustic.

Note: when I say yoruba I am only referring to those Yorubas who are the equivalent of the Igbo chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2016
dondo83:

I served in rivers, an average 30year old man has 2wives , the women work while the men gather at the village square and drink schinapps all day waiting for the next allowance from the oil company in the region.

From what I heard, their waterways are polluted and they are Fishermen so if I may ask which occupation should they practice.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by rhektor(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2016
Good move
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:
Good development, very impressive.

The respective SS state governments should do well to re-orientate the ND, even as this refinery is going to provide jobs, they will still not do, they prefer to sell their jobs to the SW&SE guys and wait for Amnesty money. Even Seriake Dickson confirmed it.

They can't live like this forever and expect meaningful development.
South south don wise na. They're not fools anymore
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by onyi060: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic :
When I say some people are really
minorities in this country they get pissed
up but that is just the truth, nothing but
the truth!!!
Kaduna Refinery (North)
Dangote Refinery (SW)
1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)
You know why they look like minorities
when in fact they are not supposed to be?
It is because of their politics of money,
hatred, sentiments, gra-gra and short-
sightedness!!! Until they fix all these, they
would never smell anything good from
Nigeria.

how has that helped the economy?

Bolustic :
When I say some people are really
minorities in this country they get pissed
up but that is just the truth, nothing but
the truth!!!
Kaduna Refinery (North)
Dangote Refinery (SW)
1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)
You know why they look like minorities
when in fact they are not supposed to be?
It is because of their politics of money,
hatred, sentiments, gra-gra and short-
sightedness!!! Until they fix all these, they
would never smell anything good from
Nigeria.

how has that helped the economy?

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by teebillz: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2016
feldido:
Wow... AZIKEL OUR NEXT DANGOTE

This guy was nobody some years back... We are coming

Lagos crude oil be like...

3 Likes

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by dondo83(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

From what I heard, their waterways are polluted and they are Fishermen so if I may ask which occupation should they practice.

i was a teacher in a secondary school, do you know the oil companies give them incentives just for them to go to school? yet alot still won't. . The job you will get in an oil company as an indigene with just a school leaving cert, other regions might need to obtain an msc/mba . With all these they still dont want to work, amaechi cultivated a plantation farm in ogoniland worth over 100$ million so as to diversify the economy. when one of the chiefs of the village was interviewed about the project, he said they dont want banana since they aren't monkeys lol
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Paschal55(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:

Kaduna Refinery (North)
Dangote Refinery (SW)

1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)

wasted sperm...

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by FakoMaybach1: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
dondo83:

i was a teacher in a secondary school, do you know the oil companies give them incentives just for them to go to school? yet alot still won't. . The job you will get in an oil company as an indigene with just a school leaving cert, other regions might need to obtain an msc/mba . With all these they still dont want to work, amaechi cultivated a plantation farm in ogoniland worth over 100$ million so as to diversify the economy. when one of the chiefs of the village was interviewed about the project, he said they dont want banana since they aren't monkeys lol

bros u can blow dodo ooo plantation worth 100 million USD, abeg is the plantain made of gold?....fuwaram mbu na amum ejule kom kom

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by MrGerald(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:

Kaduna Refinery (North)
Dangote Refinery (SW)

1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)

Indomie generation, you're enjoying ur short glory and you think that gives you moral to say anything you want against the real founders of this nation and the modest governance right?

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by MrGerald(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:

Kaduna Refinery (North)
Dangote Refinery (SW)

1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)

Where is the first private refinery in this country located?

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by mare23ayo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:
Good development, very impressive.

The respective SS state governments should do well to re-orientate the ND, even as this refinery is going to provide jobs, they will still not do, they prefer to sell their jobs to the SW&SE guys and wait for Amnesty money. Even Seriake Dickson confirmed it.

They can't live like this forever and expect meaningful development.

You have said it all!
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by laprince(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
enigma2007:
Good one.. The downstream sector need more diversification.. i expect the pressure on forex to drop if we can refine our crude oil...

We need more companies to come in and build more.

Its so simple. Nigeria is not diversifying its economy one bit. It still depends on the wealth of the Niger delta to grow.

The present federal government needs to wise up. Sadly, we don't have technocrats, only politicians that only think of how to win the next election by any means.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by dondo83(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=FakoMaybach1 post=50704832]

bros u can blow dodo ooo plantation worth 100 million USD, abeg is the plantain made of gold?....fuwaram mbu

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2011/08/17/rivers-signs-mou-for-n10bn-banana-plantation-…amaechi-assures-quick-gains-for-investors/

if you applied common sense ypu should have googled my assertion before calling me a lair...but common sense isn't common so ibforgive you

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Heavance(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
dondo83:

The truth is bitter, an average nd man is drinking as we speak now! They dont want to work.
Its like saying all Yoruba's are dirty.... You see them drinking doesn't mean ALL, I understand your point as well, but generalizing because you have seen 20 people doing something doesn't mean that is how 500k+ people behave same way.
Its just so easy to hate one another in this country, we better learn to accommodate/tolerate one another.

dondo83:

And should I narrate my experience while serving in Ibadan? every tribe has its own.... Don't paint them worse than your people.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by dondo83(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Heavance:

And should I narrate my experience while serving in Ibadan? every tribe has its own.... Don't paint them worse than your people.

nobody is perfect and I am not painting any tribe bad, just stating an obvious observation, most of the men in the nd region are lazy , th women are hardworking .
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by enigma2007(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
laprince:

Its so simple. Nigeria is not diversifying its economy one bit. It still depends on the wealth of the Niger delta to grow.

The present federal government needs to wise up. Sadly, we don't have technocrats, only politicians that only think of how to win the next election by any means.

Bro! Crude oil in its raw form is of no use to Nigerians except we sell it.. For example, crude can't power your generator or automobile or industrial equipment etc. Sadly! we need the ND crude oil to ease the pressure of diversification else the govt will tax shege out of the citizens and i can assure you that the taxed money will either be looted or used in paying salaries or support our bloated national assemblies.

However, if the refineries are working or more are built then the pressure on Forex can ease and the govt (i hope it will not be looted) can pump money into other areas such as "Manufacturing or agriculture etc" that can spur growth or revive our economy..

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Killurself: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
GreatSE:
AS far as it is in BAYELSA, they will have enough CRUDE to refine cool...... Unlike the one situated at where their crude is only seen in Jam Bottle.
As far as am concern the project is flop already, militancy is problem and the host community will be rebel against company, I knw the community in that area, they always fight themselves I remembered 2007.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Dfinex(f): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
Bayelsa men and womanising...
what is the correlation between the topic and ur comment? ?
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Dfinex(f): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
dondo83:

bros thats a cliche already. what even gave u the authority to make such generalization: where is uř statistical data?? have u lived in all the states in Niger delta? ?....abeg lets face the subject and stop spreading bad blood. ....
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dfinex:

what is the correlation between the topic and ur comment? ?

Go back and look at the pictures again... grin grin grin grin
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by jossy26: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
I hope the avengers would allow this to work properly, if Nigeria got these types of modular refineries in most area within a short time we will be self sufficient

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Cab Drivers Set To Ditch Uber, Bolt For Indigenous App Companies / CBN’s dollar restrictions killing our businesses, Nigerians cry out / 19 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.