Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 (27353 Views)

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria / $9bn Dangote Refinery To Begin Test Production By May 2019 Videos / Dangote To Commence Operations In Fertiliser Plant In First Quarter 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Dfinex(f): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
dondo83:

I served in rivers, an average 30year old man has 2wives , the women work while the men gather at the village square and drink schinapps all day waiting for the next allowance from the oil company in the region.

....does the fact that u met with some drunks in some rural communities give u the right to lump every other person into the same basket? ?.....are these categories of men not found in other parts of the country? ?....please stop this stereotypical mindset thing.

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Dfinex(f): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
unclezuma:

Go back and look at the pictures again... grin grin grin grin
lolsss....it takes a crook to know a crook.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsss....it takes a crook to know a crook.

Nah only that bros dey that meeting... grin grin grin grin
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Dfinex(f): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

bros u can blow dodo ooo plantation worth 100 million USD, abeg is the plantain made of gold?....fuwaram mbu na amum ejule kom kom

lolsss...don't mind that guy.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Dfinex(f): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
unclezuma:

Nah only that bros dey that meeting... grin grin grin grin

lolsss.....the guy in his mind " chai oga eruani, thanking u for bringing me here. I must obtain this lady before we go"
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsss.....the guy in his mind " chai oga eruani, thanking u for bringing me here. I must obtain this lady before we go"

So you see, no vex...35% of my friends are Bayelsans... grin grin grin grin
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Dfinex(f): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
unclezuma:

So you see, no vex...35% of my friends are Bayelsans... grin grin grin grin
Yeah. ...That's their Achilles heels. ...we have come to accept it.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dfinex:

Yeah. ...That's their Achilles heels. ...we have come to accept it.

Happy Baiday wen don pass by the way... grin grin grin grin
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Dfinex(f): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
unclezuma:

Happy Baiday wen don pass by the way... grin grin grin grin
lolss...which person own?
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Decryptor(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:
When I say some people are really minorities in this country they get pissed up but that is just the truth, nothing but the truth!!!

Kaduna Refinery (North)
Azikel, Port Harcourt & Warri( SS)
[b]Dangote Refinery (SW)

Presidency & Vice Presidency- (1999-2016)
1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)

You know why they look like minorities when in fact they are not supposed to be?

It is because of their politics of money, hatred, sentiments, gra-gra and short-sightedness!!! Until they fix all these, they would never smell anything good from Nigeria.[/b]

Please Google Orient Petroleum Refinery (Nigeria's First Private Refinery) and tell me whether it is in Oyo State. Even the Dangote Refinery you are shamelessly chestbeating about has not even been built! cheesy WE ARE IGBOS...WE DON'T MAKE NOISE!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Markachi666(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:
When I say some people are really minorities in this country they get pissed up but that is just the truth, nothing but the truth!!!

Kaduna Refinery (North)
Dangote Refinery (SW)

1999-2007 (SW&NE)
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)

You know why they look like minorities when in fact they are not supposed to be?

It is because of their politics of money, hatred, sentiments, gra-gra and short-sightedness!!! Until they fix all these, they would never smell anything good from Nigeria.
Let me bring you to reality grin. Like others before you, the people you like 'attacking' will be here to witness your 'disappearance' from nairaland.
I have seen many of your type 'vanish' from this forum after they come to terms with their 'wild goose chase'. Your type are found in all geopolitical regions of this country...

I miss sincere9gerian

3 Likes

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by dondo83(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dfinex:

....does the fact that u met with some drunks in some rural communities give u the right to lump every other person into the same basket? ?.....are these categories of men not found in other parts of the country? ?....please stop this stereotypical mindset thing.

Is gej the only president that drinks alcohol? why was his case pronounced? selah
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by sholavictor(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
I THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEOLOGY FOR THE PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY.GOD SHOULD CONTINUE TO GIVE HIM THE INSIGHT TO GO AHEAD.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
If am correct Dangote refinery lagos will kick off in 2019 plus Azik Bayelsa in 2018, fuel should be a lot cheaper say abt 40naira per litre by den ceteris paribus
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by 989900D: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good one! I hope the 'bombing bombers' don't truncate this progress.

1 Like

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jalinco:
Where is Orient Petroleum Refinery? They scammed us che?
Lol, I was about asking same question, ipob will not let person hear word. Till date m still waiting for orient refinery.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
dondo83:

The truth is bitter, an average nd man is drinking as we speak now! They dont want to work
So there's no drunkard in the west or east or North, the way some people reason baffles me. Such poor mentality u have.
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Decryptor(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Markachi666:

Let me bring you to reality grin. Like others before you, the people you like 'attacking' will be here to witness your 'disappearance' from nairaland.
I have seen many of your type 'vanish' from this forum after they come to terms with their 'wild goose chase'. Your type are found in all geopolitical regions of this country...

I miss sincere9gerian

Don't mind the Bolustic Oaf! He has been humbled by my response. He doesn't realise Anambra State has a Refinery already and yet we don't make noise about it. But yet, here he is having premature ejaculation over a non-existent refinery which i am not even sure the site where it is to be built has been cleared and rid off wildlife. Uneducated Chest Beater!
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by caracas: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:

Kaduna Refinery (North)
Dangote Refinery (SW)

1999-2007 (SW&NE
2007-2010 (NW&SS)
2010-2015 (SS&NW)
2015-2019 (NW&SW)

It is because of their politics of money, hatred, sentiments, gra-gra and short-sightedness!!! Until they fix all these, they would never smell anything good from Nigeria.
Yet they are the richest tribe,
The most educated
The most advanced technological n scientific wise
The most sophisticated
The most succesful (owning half of Lagos n 70 % of Abuja).
The most feared by other tribes
Boast of producing the first senate president,first indigenous governor general,first civilian president,first military president etc.
I_I
G_GO
B_BEFORE
O_OTHERS
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by Judking: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Seeing is believing
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by metson(m): 5:02am On Nov 03, 2016
a right step in the right direction,hope it come soon.

2 Likes

Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by iaatmguy(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2017
SlayerSupreme:
Zoo's diversification into oil is in full swing. Go Nigeria! you're awesome at being useless. Nonsense!
but we still need the refineries,we can't continue importing fuel, we have to be self reliant on fuel production
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by fabre4: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
feldido:
Wow... AZIKEL OUR NEXT DANGOTE
This guy was nobody some years back... We are coming

so how did he make his money within a short time
Re: Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 by oyatz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
I like your faith bro.

richidinho:
Richidinho refinery loading....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON Releases Names Of 105 Persons Who Owe N906b / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / 19 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.