Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid (3526 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know / 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by NevetsIbot(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2016
1. Nag princess : This type of ladies can nag at you for hours non stop. Your relationship may not be enjoyable with this type of lady, not when ur ears are full of complaints. She'll compare you to everyone

2. Everybody's friend : My ex falls into this class. Always had several guys calling her, playing with her, hanging out with her. Yu hardly see girls around her. Funniest thing, she'd claim they're all friends. Yh, we'll try to believe.

3. The girl that has a circle of girls : This one isnt all that bad.. It's only bad when her friends are materialistic as hell and they try to make your girl act somehow to u...slowly, she might give in and Bam! Your relationship is going for the rocks.

4. The spoilt brat : She can't cook. Complains about washing plates or doing house chores. She's spoilt to the core and even has no iota of respect for people... Avoid this one.

5. The Insecure one : Lol.... Are you ready for a life of emotional trauma? If your answer is yes, then date that girl that's insecure. She'll stalk you, fight with yu over girls or even fight with other girls. She might even ignore your calls for days cos she saw yu talking to a girl.

6. The Money Freak : I was gonna say this sooner or later. You see, this one can turn ur thousands into hundreds,...... And billions to thousands..... And your hundreds to........ She wouldn't even come near you if yu have hundreds.lol. Avoid this type of girl. She wants to be trending and she won't mind trending with heavy deduction from your pocket.

7. Dependent'ella or the selfish one : Tis class of girlfrnds believe that the money they make is theirs alone to spend while the money yu make is for both of yu to share. Bless me, but some girls are crazy small sha. If you're in a relationship with this one or yu unluckily get married to her.. E ready to run the whole house urself.

Juniour : Mummy, matches has finished.
Her : collect 5naira from your father .... Lol.

8. The serial smooth liar : Trust me... your whole relationship will be a lie. She'll tell yu stories like ''errm, i was a virgin but my uncle raped me'' or ''My friend raped me but he put just the tip''... And then they begin to give yu the sad look like she is still traumatized. Abegi jor.

So, there you have it folks.

1 Like

Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2016
undecided
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by raphieMontella: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2016
ok...
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by kinggogo: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2016
D ones dah will send guys to their early graves

5 Likes

Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by alatbaba1(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Which one we go follow then. Cos almost all naija babe get atleast one of the following trait
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by falconey(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
undecided

lwkm haha no comment?

op those are the features of my gf

1 Like

Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by firstking01(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Girls naturally have bad character except for very miniute number of them which i believe could either be by default or God had changed them....me personally i don't know how to endure girls with disgusting and stinky attitude...immediately i smell you have a bad character i discard you like a menstrual used tissueundecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by MrObontami(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
1. Nag princess : This type of ladies can nag at you for hours non stop. Your relationship may not be enjoyable with this type of lady, not when ur ears are full of complaints. She'll compare you to everyone

2. Everybody's friend : My ex falls into this class. Always had several guys calling her, playing with her, hanging out with her. Yu hardly see girls around her. Funniest thing, she'd claim they're all friends. Yh, we'll try to believe.

3. The girl that has a circle of girls : This one isnt all that bad.. It's only bad when her friends are materialistic as hell and they try to make your girl act somehow to u...slowly, she might give in and Bam! Your relationship is going for the rocks.

4. The spoilt brat : She can't cook. Complains about washing plates or doing house chores. She's spoilt to the core and even has no iota of respect for people... Avoid this one.

5. The Insecure one : Lol.... Are you ready for a life of emotional trauma? If your answer is yes, then date that girl that's insecure. She'll stalk you, fight with yu over girls or even fight with other girls. She might even ignore your calls for days cos she saw yu talking to a girl.

6. The Money Freak : I was gonna say this sooner or later. You see, this one can turn ur thousands into hundreds,...... And billions to thousands..... And your hundreds to........ She wouldn't even come near you if yu have hundreds.lol. Avoid this type of girl. She wants to be trending and she won't mind trending with heavy deduction from your pocket.

7. Dependent'ella or the selfish one : Tis class of girlfrnds believe that the money they make is theirs alone to spend while the money yu make is for both of yu to share. Bless me, but some girls are crazy small sha. If you're in a relationship with this one or yu unluckily get married to her.. E ready to run the whole house urself.

8. The serial smooth liar : Trust me... your whole relationship will be a lie. She'll tell yu stories like ''errm, i was a virgin but my uncle raped me'' or ''My friend raped me but he put just the tip''... And then they begin to give yu the sad look like she is still traumatized. Abegi jor.

What about the ones that can't suck dick like a perfectionist ?? angry
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by Warhawk(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2016
#TeamBachelor
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by McBrooklyn(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:

What about the ones that can suck dick like a perfectionist ?? angry
Your own no pass dick and pussy undecided
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by McBrooklyn(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by MrObontami(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Your own no pass dick and pussy undecided
angry undecided

grin
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by McBrooklyn(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:
angry undecided

grin
Change your ways, Bruh undecided
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by MrObontami(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2016
DriveByKiller that retarded blogger has been secretly clicking on the report botton to avoid being disgrace.

Those motherfcccking moderators banned my "YungChorus" account again and also delete the insults I threw at him. angry
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by MrObontami(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Change your ways, Bruh undecided
There's no need to change anything. Are we not in the change era ?? undecided
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by BloodOnMyHands: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:
Drive.By.Killer that retarded blogger has been secretly clicking on the report botton to avoid being disgrace.

Those motherfcccking moderators banned my "YungChorus" account again and also delete the insults I threw at him. angry

Yes, I noticed! I got the stick too. I was prepared to beat the pansy like I beat a püssy last night until it lost moistness and I had to wake it up with saliva on my dick.

Cowards everywhere.
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by McBrooklyn(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:

There's no need to change anything. Are we not in the change era ?? undecided

You need to devote more of your time to worshipping God and stop pummelling pussy upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by MrObontami(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

Yes, I noticed! I got the stick too. I was prepared to beat the pansy like I beat a püssy last night until it lost moistness and I had to wake it up with saliva on my dick.

Cowards everywhere.

LOL grin at the embolden. The dude is nothing but a teenage pussy nigga. grin
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by MrObontami(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You need to devote more of your time to worshipping God and stop pummelling pussy upandan undecided

I will try breh, Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it. smiley
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by BloodOnMyHands: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:

LOL grin at the embolden. The dude is nothing but a teenage pussy nigga. grin
Cheap internet data has made every toad a pseudo-blogger.

Wacktard calling me gay when my dick can perceive and react to the scent of wet pussies across Nairaland, Facebook and Instagram.

Let the fool keep hitting the report button.
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by MrObontami(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Cheap internet data has made every toad a pseudo-blogger.

Wacktard calling me gay when my dick can perceive and react to the scent of wet pussies across Nairaland, Facebook and Instagram.

Let the fool keep hitting the report button.
LOL grin. I woundn't blame him though. I'd put the blame on MTN for giving him 10mb after he recharge with #100.

The wanksta thinks he can mess with folks that way above him in every aspect of life. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by kingcomet(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
avoid girls that do not believe in your ideas and do not support you in any way. gbaru ha oso
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
ok
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by Cherlene(f): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Good day

You have SOME good, points.

Cherlene
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by WackyJ1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Number 2 Sha.

Girls that will be hanging around lions and telling you they're just Cubs.
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by NevetsIbot(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
undecided
I remember you..... When you just created this acct.. Really nice drama that yu put up
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by NevetsIbot(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
kinggogo:
D ones dah will send guys to their early graves
lol cheesy
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by NevetsIbot(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
alatbaba1:
Which one we go follow then. Cos almost all naija babe get atleast one of the following trait
na manage we go manage them na, wetin man go do?
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by NevetsIbot(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
falconey:

lwkm haha no comment?
op those are the features of my gf
and you're still with her? Bruh.....
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by NevetsIbot(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
firstking01:
Girls naturally have bad character except for very miniute number of them which i believe could either be by default or God had changed them....me personally i don't know how to endure girls with disgusting and stinky attitude...immediately i smell you have a bad character i discard you like a menstrual used tissueundecided
evefything i put up there are stuffs I can't put up with. It's really annoying bro... Some girls are just annointed with those traits
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by NevetsIbot(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:

What about the ones that can't suck dick like a perfectionist ?? angry
lol. Go nd sleep
Re: 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid by NevetsIbot(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
kingcomet:
avoid girls that do not believe in your ideas and do not support you in any way. gbaru ha oso
nice point bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? / Leaked Boob Photo Of Ex-babe Of Nigerian Promoter In Uganda Circulates Online / Can You Marry From Another Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.