Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? (669 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by chelseabmw(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
Would you take someone back who left you broken hearted. They thought the grass was greener on the other side and it wasn't. They also felt really bad and know they made a huge mistake. Now they are willing to do what ever it takes to make things right and get you back.

The relationship was great and they are still in love with each other.
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by jaybee3(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
depends on the reason why she left in the first place?
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by Godmother(f): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
jay bee:

depends on the reason why she left in the first place?

Exactly
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by chelseabmw(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
u r right, she left because i couldn't afford to buy her a car, She say i have to buy her a car, Just imagine, Now she is begging me
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by jaybee3(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
If she left b'cos of money then i'm sure u don't need anyone here smacking ur head to know she'd do the same again if a bigger boy approaches in the future.
Count ur lucky stars bro and move the heck on.
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by 190: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
chelsea since when did all these tins happen 2 u and why did u never tell me
wait till i catch u i wud smack ur a$$ grin grin
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by Pharoh: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
She is materialistic brother so it will not be advisable to take her back because she might leave you someday again for someone better.

But why the sudden change in her? is she ready to be with you now without any material demands?
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by galatico(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
Yeah I could still give her a second chance .
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by iice(f): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
Once my mind is made up, it's made up. It's over and done. So no.
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by chelseabmw(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
@190,
Broda this happen feb 2008 and she is crying that she wants me back, Just imagine, She told me to buy her golf 3, This wan na girl when i never marry ooo, Where i go for see money

@NL,
SHE LIKES MONEY ALOT AND SHE IS ALSO TOO PROUD, PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO.SHE EVEN CALLED MY MUM BEGGING HER TO TALK TO ME, LOL, I DON'T LOVE HER ANYMORE AND I DONT WANT TO WASTE HER TIME THOUGH
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by ritaNL: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
chelseabmw:

@NL,
SHE LIKES MONEY ALOT AND SHE IS ALSO TOO PROUD, PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO.SHE EVEN CALLED MY MUM BEGGING HER TO TALK TO ME, LOL, I DON'T LOVE HER ANYMORE AND I DONT WANT TO WASTE HER TIME THOUGH

You are even honest. Tell her you dont love her anymore and you dont wanna keep her waiting.
But she still fit wan dey chop banana na bros, no dey stingy na. grin
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by chelseabmw(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ rita
i think i will buy her banana with groundnut, lol
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by ritaNL: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
chelseabmw:

@ rita
i think i will buy her banana with groundnut, lol

grin grin grin grin I mean say she still fit wan dey chop cane .
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by chelseabmw(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2009
@rita
now i know what u mean by banana, so u like bananas?
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by demystify(f): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2009
iice:

Once my mind is made up, it's made up. It's over and done. So no.
Exactly!
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by chelseabmw(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
u r rite
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by BlissMoney(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2009
Okay i will say God time is the best. Is your own that is why she is back.
Re: Didn't Know A Good Thing Until It Was Gone? by chelseabmw(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2009
@BlissMoney,

She does not belong to me.So she is not my own yet, I never married jor

(1) (Reply)

Dream Come True: Somali Man, '112', Weds Girl, 17 / Just Friends: / Overcoming Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.