Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Did You Make You Laptop To Use Nigerian Sim Card? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Did You Make You Laptop To Use Nigerian Sim Card? (1284 Views)

Repair you laptop,desktop At Cheapest Rate with Reliable Engineer / Look At You Laptop Or Desktop Keyboard. There are Bumps On The J and F Keys. Why / 5 Best Laptop To Spend Your Money On In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Make You Laptop To Use Nigerian Sim Card? by Nwanna2588: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tired of not using my laptop SIM card, I'm posting this. Has anyone ever worked on his laptop SIM that did not initially worked and it work? All these whiles my PC is not responding when I fix my MTN SIM.
How do I go about it? Please I need response from those that had done it before so I can know the way forward. The network signal is showing a red cancelled sign.
Re: How Did You Make You Laptop To Use Nigerian Sim Card? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin Buy a modem.
Re: How Did You Make You Laptop To Use Nigerian Sim Card? by Nwanna2588: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
plavic:
grin Buy a modem.
I prefer using it direct. I don't want a modem.
Re: How Did You Make You Laptop To Use Nigerian Sim Card? by darlingnuel(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Your pc has no inbuilt modem to support the direct sim feature. u must get an external modem or WiFi router

(1) (Reply)

LEARN Website Design With (HTML/CSS) @N500 Weekly / Pls Recommend A Laptop For Me Asap / Hackers Attack Blackwallet.co, Steal $400,000 From User Wallets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.