Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Cook Runs Away With NNPC Boss’s $6m, Car (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cook Runs Away With NNPC Boss’s $6m, Car (photos) (645 Views)

Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / 8 Nigerian Men Arrested For Defrauding Elderly Widows Of $6m / Senator Andy Ubah Impostor Arrested For Duping Job Seekers With NNPC Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cook Runs Away With NNPC Boss’s $6m, Car (photos) by Curlyzik: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
The cook to Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue, a Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in Abuja, has absconded with her $6million in cash.

Sahara Reporters writes that the cook identified as Gabel Segbedji, a national of Benin Republic, made away with the massive loot on Wednesday, October 26 in a Toyota Camry which also belonged to his boss.

It reports that although Nnamdi-Ogbue was devastated by the development, she did not reportedly did not report the burglary to the police because she was already under investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Nnamdi Ogbue was the Managing Director of the cash-spinning Petroleum Products and Marketing Company (PPMC) before she was moved to Products Retail by erstwhile General Managing Director of NNPC Ibe Kachikwu in 2015.

source https://www.naij.com/1032952-nnpc-boss-robbed-6m-cash-car-photos.html

Re: Cook Runs Away With NNPC Boss’s $6m, Car (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
What? 6 million dollars?

Chai! Where did she get such an amount? Her own salary different from others? So she kept such huge amount of money at home?

Honestly, there's corruption in this country angry angry cry
Re: Cook Runs Away With NNPC Boss’s $6m, Car (photos) by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Cook Runs Away With NNPC Boss’s $6m, Car (photos) by holatin(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
I no sabi english but i think "ran" should subtitute "runs"
Re: Cook Runs Away With NNPC Boss’s $6m, Car (photos) by holatin(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nobody wan dull or holy again. Law of the fish has taken over
Re: Cook Runs Away With NNPC Boss’s $6m, Car (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
I swear if I be this cook u no fit catch me, if you like arrest all my generation any time u are tired of holding them in detention you release him, that $6m is enough to buy US,UK,Russia,Chinese,france and north Korea citizenship... I will kiss 9ja goodbye, if u try arrest me 6world power will come for ur head...chai the hustle is real

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape / UPDATE......Police Extortion.. My experience today / MMM And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.