Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) (3028 Views)

Frank Edoho Fires Back At A Man Who Insulted Him On Twitter / Kate Upton Has Been Named The Sexiest Woman In The World By Maxim Magazine-PICS / Delta State Native Chude Jideonwo Has Been Named A 2017 World Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by maaglie(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
http://www.soccerinfomania.com/23055/the-manchester-city-player-that-insulted-lionel-messi-in-the-tunnel-has-been-named/

Tempers flared up with Messi marching towards the Manchester City dressing room until he was calmed down.

Argentine team-mate Sergio Aguero was among those who restrained Messi. At the time of the report, the Manchester City player who called Messi ‘stupid’ was unnamed .

However, Brazilian news outlet Globoesporte have claimed that that player was Fernandiho.

Fernandinho had a good game, frustrating the Barcelona players from the midfield and making sure the MSN were shut out.

Fernandinho and Leo Messi could face each other again when Brazil host Argentina next week.

1 Like

Re: The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by jacksonPolloc(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
imagine....da fuq?

1 Like

Re: The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by DozieInc(m): 12:31am On Nov 03, 2016
all part of the game.
Re: The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by Nbote(m): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Other more credible reports have stated it was Mikel Arteta..

1 Like

Re: The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by FlySly05: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Nbote:
Other more credible reports have stated it was Mikel Arteta..

I could have sworn it was Alexi Lalas

1 Like

Re: The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by Nbote(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2016
FlySly05:

I could have sworn it was Alexi Lalas

Mayb u didn't know Arteta is now part of the coaching staff of City... Anyway d Internet is ur friend but I'll recommend the football section of newsnow

6 Likes

Re: The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by veekid(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2016
shocked
Re: The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2016
undecided
Re: The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2016
I heaRd its mikel undecided

1 Like

Re: The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) by FlySly05: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nbote:

Mayb u didn't know Arteta is now part of the coaching staff of City... Anyway d Internet is ur friend but I'll recommend the football section of newsnow

Thought we were mentioning random old players. Pardon my ignorance Lord Voldemort.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw All I Like In A Man In Chinedu Ikediezie—wife / Omg-this Babe Le@ked Photo Will Surely Make Your “THING” To Stand / 5 Persons who became popular through Social Media In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.