Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Love Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Call (388 Views)

The Love Call / The Love Call / The Love Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call by Egemeole: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
"Come unto me, ye weary, And I will give your rest." O blessed voice of Jesus, Which comes to hearts opprest! It tells of benediction, Of pardon, grace, and peace, Of joy that has no ending, Of love that cannot cease. "Come unto me, ye wanderers, And I will give your light." O loving voice of Jesus, Which comes to cheer the night! Our hearts were filled with sadness, And we had lost our way; But thou hast brought us gladness And songs at break of day. "Come unto me, ye fainting, And I will give you life." O cheering voice of Jesus, Which comes to aid our strife! The foe is stern and eager, The fight is fierce and long; But thou hast made us mighty And stronger than the strong. "And who so ever cometh, I will not cast him out." O patient love of Jesus, Which drives away our doubt, Which, though we be unworthy Of love so great and free, Invites us very sinners To come, dear Lord, to thee!
Re: The Love Call by Muffnetmusic: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Beg Or Force People Into Getting Married. / Turning A Black To A White / Ladies, Welcome Me. I'm New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.