Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com (57012 Views)

Yayi Ogun Governorship Ambition In Disarray As Tinubu Withdraws Support / Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by erico2k2(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Doyin2:
I voted for Buhari,not because I taught he could fix the economy,but because he could kill corruption before it kill us!

I am definitely not regretting my vote for this man of high integrity.

It is highly criminal for a ruling political party to be funded by the government treasury.Political parties should be funded by members and donors(like Tinubu) and via other internal revenue generation mechanisms and constitutionally approved grants.

Although Tinubu has a right to leave APC and withdraw his support,but I am highly disappointed in him,for dumping APC, for what I consider very selfish reasons.

Many people are aware of the dictatorial roles Tinubu has been playing in Lagos politics and for which he had been having his way.Now, let us assume without conceding that APC as a party erred in supporting Akeredolu's candidature in Ondo,so who should have the way,Tinubu or APC as a party?

A real and selfless party man would have rallied round the party's candidature,more so when he is not a candidate.

For a national party,being a major financier should not imply having your way in all situations.And those who think the south west or Tinubu for that matter,has been used and dumped are to say the least,very parochial and backward thinking.

Successful institutions, are built around structures cum processes and not persons.

MAN of integrity really?
someone who faked his certificate? ahah abeg tell us another story

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by ArabMopol(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Buhari was in on the conspiracy to reduce the influence of his benefactor, Tinubu, an ordinary Yoruba... The Fulanis are not going to take another chance to allow power be controlled by anyone or group other than them or one of their own. Tinubu hid under the cover of the Jonathan tragedy to bring back to power an ethnic oligarchy that has held Nigeria hostage for over five decades. It is amazing that the high percentage of literate political leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt their degrees and bounce around with pride in Western education are uneducated in and about politics and history. They lack what is called native intelligence. The Fulani are a special breed. They understand only one thing – power at all costs. It does not matter how close you are to them. It does not matter how friendly you are to them. It does not matter how helpful you are to them. When it comes to power and control, they rally round themselves to neutralise you and maintain your subservience. The conscious efforts of Tinubu to cultivate the friendship of the Fulani ruling class for the purposes of wining political power within the Nigerian context will definitely end in disaster and this is just the beginning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by dawtune(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
martineverest:
mtchewww! Who needs him when AMECHI's DOLLARS are singing 'AMBO o AMBO?

*Does he have oil wells? NO!
*Can lagos tax finance APC's campains?
NO!
* Can TVC station finance APC campaigns?NO!

*Can 'oriental hotel' finance APC? NO!

*is BOURDILLION VILLA a central Bank? NO!

He shud goan sidan for hot plate joor

He has many Oil wells. He owns Oando PLC. Oando Energy Resources, the upstream arm of Oando PLC is the biggest indigenous exploration and production company in Nigeria with a daily production of circa 55,000 barrels of oil. He doesn't only have oil wells in Nigeria, he has in countries such as São Tomé and Principe, Equitorial Guinea, and just recently, Croatia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Oblang(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
lovat:
Mynd44 i hope you are aware that i can descend on this monikers without any scratch on my back.

I'm not a saint when it comes to causing people.

To the Op. Is Tinubu your father or what did you do when Gej is called ineffectual buffoon.

You guys started it so you should endure it

Abeg carry ur gej matter cumout this thread. If u love him so much, pack go hin house and stop crying over his loss. Who gej don epp...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by biggie73(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Don't wage war against your financier, if you are not been buoyant enormous enough.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
lovat:
Tinubu is using the money to look for cure for his teeth problem

For the zombies and E-rats I'm ready for you

Trouble-maker! Abeg I no b Zombie o o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nellybank:
Chai! So PMB will fail 2019 election?

You are dream brother, PMB will fail because Tinubu has been disgraced? Lol, hang your coat according to your clothes brother, he's nobody and the party doesn't need his Lagos acquired wealth. They've got people there that can finance the party. The disappointed man is on his way to irredeemable political labyrinth. That's the fate of betrayals
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by CandyDiamond(f): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Doyin2:

Mischief is when you deliberately re-echo falsehood ,to attain very cheap but negative points.

The same person you are accusing, is the one commanding the army that has technically defeated Boko Haram and brought peace to a very large extent,to the north.

Buhari never presented a fake WAEC result. In sane societies,Army Generals are well respected and not ridiculed.And if you think education is all about OND,HND,BSC,MSc and PHD,then I can only but lament your predicament.

I just pity the likes of you that keep on creating mischief .

The main mischief is when a man that said that a fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north turn to technically defeating the evil that he masterminded, Abacha is not corrupt, his WAEC certificate is still missing, why can't he show his waec certificate if he truly have it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Splashme: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
kofk:
APC...A party built on confusion and propaganda...suffering Nigerians..It will surely collapse as nothing last forever

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari was in on the
conspiracy to reduce the influence
of his benefactor, Tinubu, an
ordinary Yoruba... The
Fulanis are not going to
take another chance to allow
power be controlled by anyone or
group other than them or one of
their own. Tinubu hid
under the cover of the Jonathan
tragedy to bring back to power an
ethnic oligarchy that has held
Nigeria hostage for over five
decades. It is amazing that the high
percentage of literate political
leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt
their degrees and bounce around
with pride in Western education
are uneducated in and about
politics and history. They lack
what is called native intelligence.
The Fulani are a special
breed. They understand only one
thing – power at all costs. It does
not matter how close you are to
them. It does not matter how
friendly you are to them. It does
not matter how helpful you are to
them. When it comes to power and
control, they rally round
themselves to neutralise you and
maintain your subservience. The conscious
efforts of Tinubu to cultivate the
friendship of the Fulani ruling
class for the purposes of wining
political power within the Nigerian
context will definitely end in
disaster and this is just the
beginning.

Awolowo and their so called Kakanfor fate is unfolding gradually at their new god. Lol, ass lickers, they think they will hurt the igbos by voting out Jonathan, but ironically, igbos are soaring even in recession while they are being humiliated and reduced to nothing. Their education is a complete waste. They lack wisdom. Just look at how PMB has embarrassed them by giving them charge over the economy which they don't have clue to mansge, hence Nigeria is now in recession. PMB has just succeeded in exposing their incompetence to Nigeria. They are now like garbage bins. Next all of them will be relieved of their duties for incompetence and their positions replaced with Northerners and there will be no protest. There's difference between education and wisdom, that's why igbos are excelling. It's not about carrying non relevant degrees in to decorate suitcases. It's all about wisdom. They lack wisdom which is why they will forever remain slaves to the fulani

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
NigPatriot:

You just stated less than 20% of his total assets. You don't hear people call him the landlord of Lagos?

Worthless creatures from caves. Imagine a region where one man can owe 70% of Lagos, and the morons will be hailing and prostrating to him like programmed robots. I've not seen people as useless as these people in my life

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by jerryfisher(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
lovat:
Tinubu is using the money to look for cure for his teeth problem

For the zombies and E-rats I'm ready for you
these is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by CandyDiamond(f): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari was in on the
ordinary Yoruba... The
Fulanis are not going to
their own. Tinubu hid
The Fulani are a special
beginning.
This is stage one,stage 2 na killing and massacre go follow,Fulani no send any man as far as power and control is the bone of contention, they need the power and want the power by all means, anybody that stand on their way no matter how you lay your life for them,they will help you to lay the life to the grave.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Oblang(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
erico2k2:

MAN of integrity really?
someone who faked his certificate? ahah abeg tell us another story
U can please urself with falsehood in any way u want to. Buhari did not forge any certificate. He presented it and ppl like u claimed it was forged. Its now left for u to tell us how u know it was forged....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
deji15:

If Tinubu is licking his wounds, what have you been licking since your inneffectual buffoon hero lost the election Just be honest with yourself. Sore loser.
It still dey pain you till tomorrow say Tinubu no support Jolantern. When will you stop wailing Another election is around the corner have you thought of whom to present

Oh boy your god is licking his wounds deal with it. Just look how he's totally humiliated, disgraced and discarded like shit stained tissue. What a shame, the best thing for him now is just keep a very low profile or he might end the way of his predecessors. His support is not needed in 2019, Buhari will remain there or else their monkeys and Baboons will be soaked in blood. So it's delusional to imagine he's important now in APC. He has been cut like sliced cassava bread what a shame to the blind unwise, makeshift educated and sophisticated people. Noise makers with IQ of lizards

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Oblang(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari was in on the
ordinary Yoruba... The
Fulanis are not going to
their own. Tinubu hid
The Fulani are a special
beginning.

With all this ur rant. What should we call oyegun feud with tinubu then. Are they not both southerners... No dey bring useless analysis wey no hold water come here jare...Abi gej and obj no get their own issue ni..
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Doyin2:
I voted for Buhari,not because I taught he could fix the economy,but because he could kill corruption before it kill us!

I am definitely not regretting my vote for this man of high integrity.

It is highly criminal for a ruling political party to be funded by the government treasury.Political parties should be funded by members and donors(like Tinubu) and via other internal revenue generation mechanisms and constitutionally approved grants.

Although Tinubu has a right to leave APC and withdraw his support,but I am highly disappointed in him,for dumping APC, for what I consider very selfish reasons.

Many people are aware of the dictatorial roles Tinubu has been playing in Lagos politics and for which he had been having his way.Now, let us assume without conceding that APC as a party erred in supporting Akeredolu's candidature in Ondo,so who should have the way,Tinubu or APC as a party?

A real and selfless party man would have rallied round the party's candidature,more so when he is not a candidate.

For a national party,being a major financier should not imply having your way in all situations.And those who think the south west or Tinubu for that matter,has been used and dumped are to say the least,very parochial and backward thinking.

Successful institutions, are built around structures cum processes and not persons.

The SW has not been used and dumped. Tinubu is the one that has been used and dumped because of his greed and lust to control. Fashola, Osibanjo and Kemi are all Southwesterners

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Oblang(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

You are dream brother, PMB will fail because Tinubu has been disgraced? Lol, hang your coat according to your clothes brother, he's nobody and the party doesn't need his Lagos acquired wealth. They've got people there that can finance the party. The disappointed man is on his way to irredeemable political labyrinth. That's the fate of betrayals

Betrayal? Did tinubu betray u?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

Oh boy your god is licking his wounds deal with it. Just look how he's totally humiliated, disgraced and discarded like shit stained tissue. What a shame, the best thing for him now is just keep a very low profile or he might end the way of his predecessors. His support is not needed in 2019, Buhari will remain there or else their monkeys and Baboons will be soaked in blood. So it's delusional to imagine he's important now in APC. He has been cut like sliced cassava bread what a shame to the blind unwise, makeshift educated and sophisticated people. Noise makers with IQ of lizards

You still have not answered the question I ask. Can you? I guess you are too ashamed to do so. What happened to GEJ till 2019 project? grin grin grin grin grin In case you don't know, your ranting is still that of a sore loser.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Mojoy88(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Seriously enjoying APC's Diary.
Are you not entertained? Simple Yes or No!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Grundig:
I guess it is safe to say this would Buhari's only tenure. 2019 no sure for am.

Keep dreaming. Do you have what it takes to remove him or are you dreaming that SESS will continue to be against him in 2019? That's delusional brother. He will have our votes in 2019, especially since the East is utilizing his policies positively

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oblang:

Betrayal? Did tinubu betray u?

He betrayed the Afenifere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
deji15:

lol. grin grin grin grin
You still have not answered the question I ask. Can you? I guess you are too ashamed to do so. What what happened to GEJ till 2019 project? grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ is soaring the world receiving recognition the world over but your god is weeping uncontrollably. He's in mourning mood bro while GEJ is celebrated worldwide

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Amustical(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oluwa ti n dana ituka saarin won..
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Oblang(m): 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

He betrayed the Afenifere

Lol...how?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by sirfee(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
kofk:
APC...A party built on confusion and propaganda...suffering Nigerians..It will surely collapse as nothing last forever
. You've said it all,it will surely colapse before 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oblang:

Lol...how?

Ask your elders and they will lecture you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

GEJ is soaring the world receiving recognition the world over but your god is weeping uncontrollably. He's in mourning mood bro while GEJ is celebrated worldwide

If you know what you have just written is true, so why the rant now? You wake up, you see Tinubu, you go to sleep you think of Tinubu, why now if he is so inconsequential?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by galeiiTNA: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

Awolowo and their so called Kakanfor fate is unfolding gradually at their new god. Lol, ass lickers, they think they will hurt the igbos by voting out Jonathan, but ironically, igbos are soaring even in recession while they are being humiliated and reduced to nothing. Their education is a complete waste. They lack wisdom. Just look at how PMB has embarrassed them by giving them charge over the economy which they don't have clue to mansge, hence Nigeria is now in recession. PMB has just succeeded in exposing their incompetence to Nigeria. They are now like garbage bins. Next all of them will be relieved of their duties for incompetence and their positions replaced with Northerners and there will be no protest. There's difference between education and wisdom, that's why igbos are excelling. It's not about carrying non relevant degrees in to decorate suitcases. It's all about wisdom. They lack wisdom which is why they will forever remain slaves to the fulani

WORD

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

Why are you pained? How many times have you seen the people you are attacking accuse Azikiwe, Oju Ikwu for anything? This people you are attacking did not create you. You are responsible for yourself and your destiny. Why attacking them verbally like this?? Answer truthfully, are they holding anything that belongs to you Do they owe you anything?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Oblang(m): 12:04am On Nov 03, 2016
fourthworld:

Ask your elders and they will lecture you

Oga go sleep jare. Did any elder complain to u of tinubu's betrayal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by fourthworld: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Oblang:

Oga go sleep jare. Did any elder complain to u of tinubu's betrayal?

I am not surprised you are already exhibiting your usual denial, lukewarm and snaky attitude. No amount of conviction will make you admit he betrayed you people so there's no need going further.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / ENDSARS: Sheikh Musa Asadus Sunnah Tells FG To Be Brutal On Protesters / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.