Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. (1694 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by wordsmith042(m): 5:47am On Nov 03, 2016
u gotta read and laugh along
They say, "the fastest way to get a man to marry you, is to cook his best meal and serve it with a chilled bottle of coke" - okay, nobody said that, i just totally made that up.
But, if it was true; then Nneka would never get married.
Nneka, was my church crush - church, in the sense that we attended the same church and she was in the choir - so yeah, church crush!
But you see, she wasn't like any other choir girl you know. Forget those "head-tie wearing, Ankle skirt" girls you're probably imagining.
Nneka had class, and ass too - not sure which was more, but both were in abundance. Her figure eight (cool shape wasn't helping matters, not to talk of her clear American accent - Mehn! Angels had to be made this way.
So yeah, we eventually started dating after I broke forcefully out of the deep shackles of friend zone I was submerged in - *middle finger village witches*
During the course of our dating, she kept complaining about the money I spent eating out and buying junk food. I never really had a problem with this cos' I barely had time to cook for myself, with my 9 - 8 job and all. - Yeah, 9am to 8pm! My boss was directly related to the devil himself.
Anyways, she offered to cook and insisted on spending the weekend. She was going to "spoil me silly" with different kinds of dishes I had never tasted. I knew right then, that I had found the one. No more cornflakes and indomie for one week - goodbye carbohydrates; Hello protein!!
I fell deeper in love.
Saturday finally arrived, and I was treated to a huge plate of Egusi soup - Everybody's favourite.
I'm not much of a Bible story kinda guy, but after first taste, I knew instantly that soup must have been inspired by the story of Lot and the Pillar of Salt.
My Egusi soup was filled with the missing parts of the Pillar of Salt. I'm not joking, I might have as well, ordered a salt solution instead - heck! it felt like it.
But I let it slide, maybe she was just nervous cooking for me for the first time - Love, really is blind.
By evening, we had Beans - or should I even call it that?
Beans used to be my favourite food, until Nneka catwalked into my life. Now all I see when I think of Beans is horror and battlefields.
You think I'm lying? Okay, picture David and Goliath. Yep, remember those stones David picked before the fight? - yep! those ones.
They were present in my dinner plate. Actually, I think I had more stones than Beans for dinner - but then again Love prevailed, I let it slide.
It was when I saw her washing the rice with soap and sponge the next morning, I knew that I was finished.
"Blood of Donald Trump!! ", I shouted!
But deep down, I was certain the end was finally here. At that moment, I knew my village witches had won the battle - they were probably twerking to a Gospel beat sef at that time.
It's been two weeks since that weekend and I've not had the mind to return her calls or texts. Please, how do you arrange your lips to tell somebody you're not doing again?
Brother zone has never felt more perfect to me. I willingly zone myself.
I give up abeg, I'm not doing again joor!

3 Likes

Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by rawpadgin(m): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2016
though it's obviously a fictional story but it's kinda interesting & funny grin
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by Lukenitheooo6(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2016
story for the gods eh
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by Warhawk(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2016
hahaha..... I dey middle of road dey laff so o
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by BitchSlayer101: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Lies and more lies in your story and you think we believe on this piece of crap
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by Savvy2(f): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin funny indeed... you tried.
Now you don't have to arrange your mouth, just send her this article and the breakup won't be hard... you'll both laugh it off and swing into the "friends zone" again... I think undecided
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Please, what soap did she use, liquid soap, detergent or bar soap?

You got skills tho. I gotta give that to you
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by wordsmith042(m): 4:14am On Mar 04, 2017
BitchSlayer101:
must you hate, Mtcheew
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by wordsmith042(m): 4:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Akinlekanwr:
Please, what soap did she use, liquid soap, detergent or bar soap?

You got skills tho. I gotta give that to you
thanks bro
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by wordsmith042(m): 4:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Savvy2:
grin grin funny indeed... you tried.
Now you don't have to arrange your mouth, just send her this article and the breakup won't be hard... you'll both laugh it off and swing into the "friends zone" again... I think undecided
what an advice, i for say make i chop kiss na, but ya'diba
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by placeofallure(f): 5:13am On Mar 04, 2017
BitchSlayer101:

Those ain't lies, that's Creative Writing! It's allowed grin
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by VANENON(f): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Extremely funny. grin grin grin
You have a great sense of imagination grin
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by Dalby(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
wordsmith042:
u gotta read and laugh along
They say, "the fastest way to get a man to marry you, is to cook his best meal and serve it with a chilled bottle of coke" - okay, nobody said that, i just totally made that up.
But, if it was true; then Nneka would never get married.
Nneka, was my church crush - church, in the sense that we attended the same church and she was in the choir - so yeah, church crush!
But you see, she wasn't like any other choir girl you know. Forget those "head-tie wearing, Ankle skirt" girls you're probably imagining.
Nneka had class, and ass too - not sure which was more, but both were in abundance. Her figure eight (cool shape wasn't helping matters, not to talk of her clear American accent - Mehn! Angels had to be made this way.
So yeah, we eventually started dating after I broke forcefully out of the deep shackles of friend zone I was submerged in - *middle finger village witches*
During the course of our dating, she kept complaining about the money I spent eating out and buying junk food. I never really had a problem with this cos' I barely had time to cook for myself, with my 9 - 8 job and all. - Yeah, 9am to 8pm! My boss was directly related to the devil himself.
Anyways, she offered to cook and insisted on spending the weekend. She was going to "spoil me silly" with different kinds of dishes I had never tasted. I knew right then, that I had found the one. No more cornflakes and indomie for one week - goodbye carbohydrates; Hello protein!!
I fell deeper in love.
Saturday finally arrived, and I was treated to a huge plate of Egusi soup - Everybody's favourite.
I'm not much of a Bible story kinda guy, but after first taste, I knew instantly that soup must have been inspired by the story of Lot and the Pillar of Salt.
My Egusi soup was filled with the missing parts of the Pillar of Salt. I'm not joking, I might have as well, ordered a salt solution instead - heck! it felt like it.
But I let it slide, maybe she was just nervous cooking for me for the first time - Love, really is blind.
By evening, we had Beans - or should I even call it that?
Beans used to be my favourite food, until Nneka catwalked into my life. Now all I see when I think of Beans is horror and battlefields.
You think I'm lying? Okay, picture David and Goliath. Yep, remember those stones David picked before the fight? - yep! those ones.
They were present in my dinner plate. Actually, I think I had more stones than Beans for dinner - but then again Love prevailed, I let it slide.
It was when I saw her washing the rice with soap and sponge the next morning, I knew that I was finished.
"Blood of Donald Trump!! ", I shouted!
But deep down, I was certain the end was finally here. At that moment, I knew my village witches had won the battle - they were probably twerking to a Gospel beat sef at that time.
It's been two weeks since that weekend and I've not had the mind to return her calls or texts. Please, how do you arrange your lips to tell somebody you're not doing again?
Brother zone has never felt more perfect to me. I willingly zone myself.
I give up abeg, I'm not doing again joor!

You could teach her to cook!
Cooking is a skill that can be learnt. You should break up over things that cannot be learnt that are absent or present. For instance someone with a propensity to always quarrel. These are behavioural patterns you cannot stand!!!
Re: The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. by Kaxmytex(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
You kum destroy the girl for im future possible partner..

Is it a must u tell the whole world she is related to lot's wife..

Na wa for u o..

(1) (Reply)

Your True Love Will Always Come Back To You! / / Who Did This To This Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.