Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) (30481 Views)

78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) / Nigerian Private Universities With The Biggest Landmass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by blackpanda: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
NorthEast and NorthWest = 3

University Of Mkar in Benue cool Nice School grin

Ogun home of Private Universities grin

Thank You GEJ for building 5 New Federal Universities in NorthWest and NorthEast without snapping lots of pictures at Federal Executive Meetings..

We now have a Media Government cool

Still same you parading this ridiculously clueless and dumb ineffectual buffoon's pic! grin

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by nobilie: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Lol. Imagine if quoter system where to be used for location of schools.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by EazyMoh(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Lol
It's not by quantity, but quality.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by dreezybines: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Siberia101:

We All Miss GEJ sincerely cry

Don't use "WE" next time...Just say you miss him...

3 Likes

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by harlee(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2016
acenazt:
see this one. Why would I pay hundreds of thousands of naira when I can just pay 31k in ABU?
after applying for 5yrs ba?
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2016
acenazt:
see this one. Why would I pay hundreds of thousands of naira when I can just pay 31k in ABU?

Is it not the same ABU that I attended? The same school that has been systematically northernized? Is it not the same ABU where you now have half baked lecturers? Imagine where chronic crammers are made lecturers; they can give notes without looking into any book, but do not have the smallest in-depth understanding of their own notes. ABU Zaria, is living on its past glory.

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by acenazt: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2016
harlee:
after applying for 5yrs ba?
you fail to grasp my Notion. In a Zone of subpar wealth distribution,a private university is utterly counterproductive. You can't tell a farmer who's struggling to feed his family to shell out a fortune for private university education.

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by scholes0(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2016
Abuja shouldn't be added to North Central na.
No be our collective capital be that?

2 Likes

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2016
JingoOAU:

The entire private universities in south east and south south combined sef no reach south west alone.....damn it

Population is a big factor bro
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Dinobi77: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2016
The North, backward in everything xept for power which they r so hungry to hold on.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by collinometricx: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2016
themosthigh:

They are a blessing to nigeria and if only Othman dan fodio conquered the east, they would have been perfect for Islam.

Let mhi lauqh first Hahahahahahahahahaha.... I am nt frm the south East thouqh but thanks for acceptinq that the south east and south is more developed than north as whole... UnLike those afonjas frm another south-north lol south west i mean to say... Lauqh in conclusion... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by scholes0(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2016
kITATITA:
[size=16pt] The entire North = 13
The entire South = 55
[/size]

It is even worse when you remove Kwara and FCT.

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by shabakm: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
even pastors, churches have there private university in the south but the only problem is that there too expensive, even there church members cant afford. we are begging those pastors in the name of our GOD to reduce the fees

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Oblang(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Tinydick:

Population is a big factor bro

But Igbos do claim they have the highest population in Nigeria na...
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by scholes0(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
themosthigh:
We do not need more private universities to corrupt our youths in northern Nigeria.
What we lack is primary and basic education not university education.
We will continue to do our quranic education while developing infrastructure for primary education and we shall succeed.
The igbos are the most surprising tribe in Nigeria and I always wonder how they have achieved so much just few years after the civil war.
I travelled to Enugu and anambra and all I saw was mansion which is better than those in banana islands all over their villages with paved roads and I realized how rich this people truly are.
They are a blessing to nigeria and if only Othman dan fodio conquered the east, they would have been perfect for Islam.

lol Imposter obvious is obvious. grin
Which mansions in anambra and Enugu is better than Banana island? LMAO

3 Likes

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by OMAR12: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2016
themosthigh:
We do not need more private universities to corrupt our youths in northern Nigeria.
We will continue to do our quranic education while developing infrastructure for primary education and we shall succeed.
The igbos are the most surprising tribe in Nigeria and I always wonder how they have achieved so much just few years after the civil war.
I travelled to Enugu and anambra and all I saw was mansion which is better than those in banana islands all over their villages with paved roads and I realized how rich this people truly are.

dude leave that thing ojukwu will beat ur Othman Dan fodio hands down when it comes to warfare, Islam clashes with the Igbo traditional religion, if the Igbos am not saying the east am saying the igbos had embraced Islam earlier, all our traditions and festivals would have been extinct. I still wonder how the yorubas blend both.

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Maximus85(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2016
I'm a product of a failed university but man has got to survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by pedrilo: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2016
This explains why we have BOKO HARAM and intolerance in the north.
"The more informed you are, the less arrogant and aggressive you are" Nelson Mandela
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Oblang:

Igbo?? Claims??

Na na....if u said tins like most educated,intelligent, richest, cheesy
I do agree but in terms of numbers?? undecided dem no dae braggg

cool
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by KevinDein: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2016
scholes0:

It is even worse when you remove Kwara and FCT.
why should they remove Kwara and Abuja undecided
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by scholes0(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2016
KevinDein:
why should they remove Kwara and Abuja undecided

Are u seriously asking me a foolish question undecided
Na Almajiris build the private schools in Kwara? No be people like Pastor Oyedepo and co?

2 Likes

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by KevinDein: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2016
orimsam:
55 private university in the South and 3 in the North. Oga oooo

guy u are getting boring.
I actually saw 13 private universities in the north. But let's not let facts get in the way of your bigotry cheesy
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by KevinDein: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2016
scholes0:

Are u seriously asking me a foolish question undecided
Na Almajiris build the private schools in Kwara? No be people like Pastor Oyedepo and co?
the picture did not state anything about the owner. The topic is about the location of these universities. The ones in Kwara and Abuja belong to the North.
Live with that cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Oblang:

Igbo?? Claims??

Na na....if u said tins like most educated,intelligent, richest, cheesy
I do agree but in terms of numbers?? undecided dem no dae braggg
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by scholes0(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2016
KevinDein:
the picture did not state anything about the owner. The topic is about the location of these universities. The ones in Kwara and Abuja belong to the North.
Live with that cheesy

lol north kor, north ni.
When the schools are filled with Southerners...
LOL..... If we were to give it to actual north, the schools would be empty! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by pembisco(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2016
themosthigh:

they would have been perfect for fukkkkkkinnnng ur mama not Islam. stewpid religious bigot
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by KevinDein: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2016
scholes0:

lol north kor, north ni.
When the schools are filled with Southerners...
LOL..... If we were to give it to actual north, the schools would be empty! cheesy
that's what you and your fellow ignorant bigots tell yourselves to feel good about yourselves. I'm in no way a kill joy kinda guy so I'll say knock yourself buddy. grin
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Ishaq717(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2016
No wonder wey dem all no dy sabee anything for schl.....public uni(s) always dah best
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by scholes0(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2016
KevinDein:
that's what you and your fellow ignorant bigots tell yourselves to feel good about yourselves. I'm in no way a kill joy kinda guy so I'll say knock yourself buddy. grin

Whatever....
Doesn't change the fact that both the NE and NW share just 3 private schools between themselves....
Even all the Federal Unis there are mere money gulping ventures.

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2016
it not about having a lot universities, how many students will be willing to go coupled with it standard
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Firefire(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2016
jejemanito:

What does that tell you?

Pray tell how come a hardworking/progressive South keeps being babooned by stone age North

If not for Lord Lugard, Buhari for dey Daura dey sell suya

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) / How True Is This About Mathematics Teachers? Very Funny / Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.