Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) (30484 Views)

78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) / Nigerian Private Universities With The Biggest Landmass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by koolguy88(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Who private university don epp? Most organisations prefer applicants from Federal universities.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by pyman11(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2016
is not like that they don't put burden on themselves by having private universities.........they have more better federal universities

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Mufasa27(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
dreezybines:

Don't use "WE" next time...Just say you miss him...
When he said "WE", he wasnt talking about the about Zombies ... So are quoting the wrong guy I think..

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by computer0810(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2016
lakhadimar:
Ogun State hasa the highest number of Universities in Nigeria
becoz it s close to lagos and if there's no land to set them up in lagos they go to the closest place which is ogun... statistically ogun ppl are the least educated in south west
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Bimpe29: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Is noted, but overtaking is allowed.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by ArabMopol(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2016
north has only one problem- they hate to be told the truth. They haven't got the ball to face their shame. See how many people trying to deny the obvious here. Such a pity .The problem with the North is their leaders..they don't encourage education at all, they highest dia leaders can do is to push their families into army,police and for dose who can't join the uniform men,they will buy bike for dem for okada business...Majority of dem don't believe education is a necessity ,only those from gud background see it as a challenge to be educated. Itz easier 2 deceive a stark illiterate than any1 dat has passed thru any secondary school in d North. Thus,dia leaders,both past n present use dis as a tool 2 keep them in bondage so dat dey can steal dia resources blind in broad daylight.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Mandesz(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2016
acenazt:
see this one. Why would I pay hundreds of thousands of naira when I can just pay 31k in ABU?
I smell poverty, n illiteracy here..
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Oblang(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Tinydick:

Igbo?? Claims??

Na na....if u said tins like most educated,intelligent, richest, cheesy
I do agree but in terms of numbers?? undecided dem no dae braggg

Lol u ppl like giving urself false hope...I will ask one fan yogo seller abt what u said...

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Enrichlee(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2016
freezyprinzy:
whats d point of creating/approving private universities wen an average Nigerian citizen can't afford their fees and after d suffering no job again in dis man no man country
so who attends the schools? Non Nigerians?
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by SuperS1Panther: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Almost 50% of the Unis are located in SW again.

God will continue to bless the land of Oduduwa, while haters and envious developers will only die of heartache out of jealousy.

1 Like

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by acenazt: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Mandesz:

I smell poverty, n illiteracy here..
you smell your insinuations. I hope you know the difference between An illiterate and you.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by acenazt: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Is it not the same ABU that I attended? The same school that has been systematically northernized? Is it not the same ABU where you now have half baked lecturers? Imagine where chronic crammers are made lecturers; they can give notes without looking into any book, but do not have the smallest in-depth understanding of their own notes. ABU Zaria, is living on its past glory.
is it not ABU that you graduate and get a job if possible? Don't be acting like the understanding matters.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2016
acenazt:
is it not ABU that you graduate and get a job if possible? Don't be acting like the understanding matters.

I don't seem to understand you, sir.

The point I was trying to make is, that ABU is cheap doesn't make it the best option. Yes, I graduated from ABU, and I'm proud of that, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't talk about the negatives I witnessed while there.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by freezyprinzy(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Enrichlee:
so who attends the schools? Non Nigerians?
bros I didn't ask who would attend I asked wats d point of creating more
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by omhor(f): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2016
themosthigh:
We do not need more private universities to corrupt our youths in northern Nigeria.
What we lack is primary and basic education not university education.
We will continue to do our quranic education while developing infrastructure for primary education and we shall succeed.
The igbos are the most surprising tribe in Nigeria and I always wonder how they have achieved so much just few years after the civil war.
I travelled to Enugu and anambra and all I saw was mansion which is better than those in banana islands all over their villages with paved roads and I realized how rich this people truly are.
They are a blessing to nigeria and if only Othman dan fodio conquered the east, they would have been perfect for Islam.

Three GBOSA for you. You shall live long.
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by DrayZee: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2016
shabakm:
even pastors, churches have there private university in the south but the only problem is that there too expensive, even there church members cant afford. we are begging those pastors in the name of our GOD to reduce the fees
You will be surprised to find out that some of these church private universities do not make profit from their schools. You'll just be asking them to reduce it. So they reduce it to the point that dullards and people who are not serious with their education can attend and pull down the standards of their school.
Spend money and build school, then in the name of church members, you allow everything you struggled to build to be brought down to nothing.

They have scholarships for their church members and children, so those who are genuinely serious with their studies can get in.
Try to see things from their perspective,not just your own way all the time.

2 Likes

Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by dreezybines: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Mufasa27:

When he said "WE", he wasnt talking about the about Zombies ... So are quoting the wrong guy I think..

My point is he should be more specific next time...He used the term "WE ALL" which includes everyone...

The person I quoted got my message...
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Oblang:

Lol u ppl like giving urself false hope...I will ask one fan yogo seller abt what u said...

cheesy dats our hobby grin
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by seenter84: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2016
Aboki nor like book.
Na make dem day loot dem sabi.
Dem nor fit stock their brain with knowledge.

Dem just feel power na their birth rite
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by aybabz101: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2016
Siberia101:

Can't you see where he said GEJ built 5 new federal Universities in the North?
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Siberia101:

Can't you see where he said GEJ built 5 new federal Universities in the North?

Wetin Concern GEJ n PMB for people when dem give licence to open business(School) Weda GEJ Built 50 universities for SS or Build 1 for North e no get relevance here.

People applied for something them get am. GEJ or PMB enter the matter. i Repeat Na Wa o!
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
jejemanito:

What does that tell you?

Pray tell how come a hardworking/progressive South keeps being babooned by stone age North

If not for Lord Lugard, Buhari for dey Daura dey sell suya

That is a different matter. I repeat ordinary license them give to business people to open school, naim generate GEJ n PMB matter. Even you enter NORTH/SOUTH Educational Dichotomy. Na wa O!
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Omeny: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
JingoOAU:

The entire private universities in south east and south south combined sef no reach south west alone.....damn it

Oya do the naming and let's see
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
themosthigh:
We do not need more private universities to corrupt our youths in northern Nigeria.
What we lack is primary and basic education not university education.
We will continue to do our quranic education while developing infrastructure for primary education and we shall succeed.
The igbos are the most surprising tribe in Nigeria and I always wonder how they have achieved so much just few years after the civil war.
I travelled to Enugu and anambra and all I saw was mansion which is better than those in banana islands all over their villages with paved roads and I realized how rich this people truly are.
They are a blessing to nigeria and if only Othman dan fodio conquered the east, they would have been perfect for Islam.

my brother what u said z true, God really helped the Igbos n they are ever determined to develop their land without relying on the govt, without being biased most Igbo towns and villages re nw flooded with mansions, unlike d north, even with their fragmented local govts and being in power for long, they towns are characterized by local gable roofed houses,and flat roofs that looks like a boys quarters, except for Kaduna, Kano , I am currently in Jigawa, Dutse na flop it doesn't look like a state capital , the Northerners prefers cars, smart phones to houses.
Concerning what you said about conquering of the Igbos by Usman Dan Fodio, El Kanemi Borno Empire resisted him, and he never dared to come to East, because he(Usman) knew they are stronger, able bodied warriors, unlike the fragile n delicate Northerners ( Anatomically, u know d stamina of the hefty, Fufu and Yam eaters, to the Kwunu, tally, awara, and tea Sipers)
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by daveP(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
The boko mentality is vivid up there. too bad and they'll Wana rule and Rep us globally? no way.

Besides if any Presido wants to come out of there he must come from one of the Universities in that his region, enough of this ABU zaria overload. They can restart a better ABU on their soil abeg, at least Jobs for the number of lecturers and doctors they have that are flooding down south cos they don't have one univ in their region abeg.

All these may happen once we have our own generation preside this country Age not more than 45. I don taya for all these military era guys coming back to do Brock Lesnar after a long silence
Re: See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic) by ayo2pec(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
This is wrong, there is a university in Buachi, Borno, Sokoto

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is This About Mathematics Teachers? Very Funny / Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other / Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.