Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac (44681 Views)

Genuine Marykay Products (pictures) / Makeup War:marykay Powder VS Mac Studio Fix / Wholesale And Retail Marykay Products! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by mafolayomi(f): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2011
presently, LA GIRL does it better for me smiley
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by nadia11: 12:16am On Jan 23, 2011
hey, lawums m interested in this make up, send me ur contact so we can talk, here is my addy nene4bob@yahoo.com. hope 2 hear frm u soon.
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2011
@ lawmums
Also interested buzz me on ugo.anuforo@gmail.com
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by shaz17: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
I'm a marykay user and i have not found a foundation that is as light and breatheable as their medium coverage foundation. mac can be too heavy for everyday use, better for professional use like film, photography etc. sleek eyeshadows are a bit too sparkly for matured women - save it for teenagers.
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by Jummy4real(f): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
MaryKay is the best. The foundation is very light unlike others and their powders are very good too. I've used Mac (Studio Fix) powder b4 which is also good but too oily for my face unlike MaryKay. Sleek is totally out of it. I have their eyeshadow storm and original but i dont like it. if u try any MaryKay eyeshadow honestly u wont want to use another eyeshadow again. But make sure u buy original MaryKay eyeshadow i normally buy from Tejuosho from the boys upstairs mamatega and co. U can also try their skin care products timewise.

at Mimicole
probably u bought the wrong one. If u have oily skin i suggest u buy MaryKay medium coverage foundation and let them try the colour on ur face. Medium coverage foundation is meant for oily skin and it can control oil up to 8hrs but here in Nigeria it might not be up to that but it can stay put for like 3-4hrs. You can also buy their beauty blotters oil absorbing tissues there are 75 tissues in one pack and it's N800 per pack. The blotters can absorb excess oil without disturbing your makeup. Gently press the tissue against ur face, concentrating on ur nose, forehead and chin area, it will leave ur face with soft, matte finish. Pls try it u'll be glad u did. MaryKay is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by ladygaga(f): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
pls does anybody know where i can buy those big eyeshadow palette(professional use), and lipsticks too here in lagos

inshort i ll like to know where i can find a good makeup store that i can pretty much buy anything i need as a makeup artist
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by Jummy4real(f): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2011
ladygaga:

pls does anybody know where i can buy those big eyeshadow palette(professional use), and lipsticks too here in lagos

inshort i ll like to know where i can find a good makeup store that i can pretty much buy anything i need as a makeup artist

Go to Tejuosho and buy from the boys upstairs shortly after or b4 Diamond Bank. It depends on which area u're coming from. The name is Mamatega. U can get any cosmetics to buy there.

1 Like

Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by ladygaga(f): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^thanks
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by chi21: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
For me is mac my friends use it too I don't care that It is not cheap but i use it any way mac is the best.

1 Like

Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
Im very interestd myra.edike@yahoo.com pls holla!

lawums:

I think Motives by Loren Ridinger beats both sleek,mary kay and Mac,  Out of all MAC is the worst, they use Talc and Parabean in their products:
What really interested me is that they will custom blend a foundation, blush and bronzer for you. Other than Prescriptives, I've never heard of a company who does that. 

Here's how it works. The consultant comes to your house and custom blends foundation, blush and bronzer for you, as you watch. How amazing is that! You get to decide on the finish you want (matte, shimmer or just a little bit of shimmer) for all of the products, and how dark you want your bronzer to be. All of the products are blended to your exact specifications, so you get exactly what you want. They can also blend a lip plumper for you. Their lip plumper is clear, and they can add pigments to it so that you have the exact colour that you want. Amazing isn't it?

I am very interested myra.edike@yahoo.com pls holla

And you know what's even better? The products are really cheap! High quality products at a cheap price, what more could you ask for?You'd imagine that a custom foundation would cost a lot, but it only costs N5K (AUD)! Which is filled with Anti-oxidants,sunscreen and other minerals. Feel free to drop a line will tell u how to get it. Official makeup for Bravo Fashion Show in the US.

Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by amyliajane(f): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
sonya products from foreverliving products are also very nice, i particularly like their eyeshadows, they are very nice
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by vanessaven(f): 1:19am On Jun 01, 2011
nobody said anything about my Urban decay,
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by ladygaga(f): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2011
marykay foundation makes my face so so oily, im tired of it any help ppl
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by Flutter(f): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Please can any1 recommend a 24hrs lipgloss 4 ♍ƺ?. Also I had these coursemate in skul who instead of fixing eyelashes uses a mascara dat adds volume 2 er lashes. I remember we all scrutinized her properly just to know if she was tellin the truth coz it evn had a kynda lyn dt lukd lyk she fixed lashes. It ws until she showed us d name of d mascara that we believed er. Unfortunately v lost contact wt er neither do I rem the name of d mascara
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by talktozingo(f): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Sleek all the way especially lipstick omg, and their mascaras probably cos I love clean face I prefer their eye liners to eyeshadow
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by staceyo(f): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
marykay all the way,call me on 08038414163 for your original marykay products.
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by Cleanforsureme: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Pls can anyone say something about Sonya foreverliving product,how good is it if compared to Mac,Sleek nd Marykay.
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by Onegai(f): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Here's the sad thing: these 3 brands have been faked to an unbelievable level in Nigeria. The only place I can ever buy MAC cosmetics is at their stores in Lagos. Nowhere else, same with Sleek (I go to the store on Awolowo way, Ikoyi).
In terms of comparison, they all do things differently. I usually tell my clients "not one brand will get everything right, try and use similar based products". Having said that, I'd pick Sleek's colourful eyeshadows and blushes, MAC's neutral brown eyeshadows, lipsticks, Mineralize Skinfinish powder, Face and Body foundation, brushes and Mary Kay's foundations. There are other brands out there, discover them. www.naijapretty..com
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by homesodear: 4:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Natural Beauty is much more than skin deep…. In-fact its real deep. Sonya color collection is the one of the only aloe Vera based cosmetic lines that delivers skin care and makeup in one. Sonya® is the essence of more than just beauty: it is an expression of rejuvenation, admiration, and love. Our collection’s formulation of ingredients including aloe Vera, fruit extracts, white tea and superior moisturizers give back to your skin. They help to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin like never before.

Why Sonya color collection is loved all places?
• Anti aging nutrients for the skin. These cosmetics are infused with aloe Vera gel extracts, vitamins from seaweed which moisturizes, soften and nourish your skin all day long.
• Goes on easily. This creamy foundation and micronized powder goes on smoothly and blends with each other, thereby making it economic to use.
• Makes your face super soft. The textures of this makeup makes your face soft smooth and velvety.
• Stays on all day. Because this make up blends so well, it stays all day.
• Covers all the bases. You don’t need to look elsewhere to complete your look. The Sonya color collection has it all, concealer, foundation, powder blush, eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, mascara, lipstick, lip-gloss and even makeup remover.
• Suitable for all skin types. Oily, dry combination, young and oil.
• Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Sonya makeup contains chamomile to calm easily irritated skin and reduces redness
• Keeps your skin young. Aloe Vera in Sonya cosmetics stimulates collagen production to promote and preserve young looking skin
• Cruelty free. Helpless rabbits, mice monkeys and dogs didn’t have to suffer for you and I to look good.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by sexgoddess: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
I would say iman, they have shade close to nigerian skin tone
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by makky(f): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
For all your Original Makeup products from High end to Drug store brands like Mac,
Revlon,
Milani,
Mary Kay,
Iman,
Elf,
BH Cosmetics,
Jordana,
Classic Makeup,
L. A Girl,
L. A Pride,
Black Opal,
Black Up,
Sacha Cosmetics,
Maybelline,
Absolute,
Zaron,
Tara,
Sleek,
Makeup Brushes and Accessories, False lashes, Primers, Boxes, Cover clothes and Overall Robes... Contact Beauty Bar, call or whatsapp 08037905118, add on bb 58A34325 or Join channel The Beauty Bar C003700C0 on bbm channel for more pictures.
Nationwide delivery available
Wholesale or Retail is what we serve....

Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by makky(f): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Available
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by alanicclothing(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hi, Alanic Clothing offers an exceptional selection of hoodies for men and women, from statement pullover styles to chilled out zip-up hoodies. It is one of the leading hoodie manufacturers from USA, Uk and Australia.

Visit at: http://www.alanic.clothing/wholesale/men/men-hoody/
Re: Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac by moutew: 4:17am On Jun 17, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest / Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.