Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich (1406 Views)

How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2016
Everyone wants to be it.. even those that don't want to be stinking rich still want to get a taste of it..

So what does it take to be rich?

First we will start with what it takes to be poor which is

Ignorance : Which may be academically or cognitive

Laziness
: You already understand this

Perception : this means way of thinking, if you have been reading my other articles on Actives and Passives, you will understand this quite well.

So what does it take to be rich?

Knowledge
:

Knowledge of how the world works i.e. getting an education (although many people don't go to school to learn how the world works, rather to get a valuable piece of paper with writing) and also cognitive knowledge

Strength
:

For those who are unable to lift a leg to exercise, or those who consider themselves soft, you have to get ready to improve the way you live, get energy both physically and mentally (all this you can get by following newsphases directives)..

Perception :

You can't expect to be so rich if you are coming to fit with the crowd, and also you can't expect such if you say you are different from the crowd and still react to situations and accept situations the way the crowd does.

perception is how you think, and what we think is what we act.

Lets put this together, Rich people have knowledge of how the world works and how the market works, so they are always one step ahead of the crowd, (for example the saying that goes thus "In the village of the blind the man with one eye is made king... because he is one step ahead of them all)....

They (Rich people) are strong physically and mentally which keeps them going (the mental strength helps them reduce and eliminate doubt, stress and confusion. Their perception is practically different, rather than feeding, using and living, they are planting, creating and existing.

Very simple, remember I didn't say you have to pass your exams or read the whole pages of your textbooks... Bill Gates had a friend in school who always passed his exams, while he only passed a few.. Today Bills Gates is CEO at Microsoft and his friend is an engineer at Microsoft..

So if you are ready to get rich beyond your imaginations... you can simply follow me or subscribe by email to newsphases.com (I will always follow back...)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Your topic can be "deceptive" at times. "Deceptive" here means a conflict between the topic and its content, but it is all good. Your style is unique, more like trying to capture your audience with conventional topics and still giving them soul-filling contents. Nice one. Keep the fire burning.
Re: This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Your topic can be "deceptive" at times. "Deceptive" here means a conflict between the topic and its content, but it is all good. Your style is unique, more like trying to capture your audience with conventional topics and still giving them soul-filling contents. Nice one. Keep the fire burning.

thank you so much...

I read your signature ....and I am so confused... can you please enlighten me?
Re: This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich by IamOdin: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Your topic can be "deceptive" at times. "Deceptive" here means a conflict between the topic and its content.

Its called click-bait.
He surely understands marketing.
Re: This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
IamOdin:

Its called click-bait.
He surely understands marketing.

hahha... I think I do... if you check out some of my posts they got over 2,000 views and they were all motivational, but the titles were talking about romance.....

Then there were others which were motivational posts with motivational titles and they did not even near 500 views...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Remember to follow me and I will follow you back
Re: This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich by IamOdin: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:

hahha... I think I do... if you check out some of my posts they got over 2,000 views and they were all motivational, but the titles were talking about romance.....

Then there were others which were motivational posts with motivational titles and they did not even near 500 views...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Remember to follow me and I will follow you back

keep it up bro...
I like ur style.
Re: This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
IamOdin:

keep it up bro...
I like ur style.

Thank you so much.. and I wouldn't want you to miss any more articles... so you can just simply follow me for more
Re: This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
nice nd correct
Re: This Is How I Became Stinkingly Rich by youngestmilly: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Op how much dey ur account sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest N500k With? / Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity / BEST PTC Ever!!....register Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.