Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81258 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:13am On Jan 09, 2010
bawomolo:

hmm i have a brother named Ayotunde Awomolo. that may be who you are talking about.
Ehen!! I thought as much ma instincts never steer me wrong

H2O2:

grin   grin  grin grin
Look at these funny LeBaby fans.
I'm embarrassed that I gave him a compliment

He doesn't have that killer instinct
Are you kidding me Go and ask the Wizards or 07 Pistons

H2O2:

Horrible free throw shooter in the clutch until he improves
He is only 25! This can improve

H2O2:

His defense sucks them, couldn't guard skip to my lou
Naah he might be a bit over-rated but he can defend at least he is defensively conscious

H2O2:

Lebron will continue to be a stat monkey until he learns how to win
What do you want him to do when his teammates wont take the initiative

H2O2:

He's satisfied with winning PER titles while real champions win rings
Which is why he just may leave Cleveland abi? He wants rings my niggie

H2O2:

Dominates the ball too much and kills game flow
Because he is in a team of average Joes. If he was in a better team he would not need to do so much

H2O2:

Mo Williams is a very good point guard.  They should run more of their offense through him
Mo gini? Is he as good as Rondo sef? Do you think if the Cavs had a Jason Kidd,CP3, Deron Williams or Steve Nash they would need to run their O through Lebron?
[/quote]

H2O2:

He will not age as well as Kobe/Jordan
That remains to be seen

[quote author=H2O2 link=topic=344420.msg5278370#msg5278370 date=1262997107]
As soon as his speed deserts him the game of basketball will get insanely difficult for him
He would adjust he's an intelligent athlete

H2O2:

He relies too much on his bullrushing to get where he wants to go
Its won him an MVP and two All-star MVP's he took a little known Cleveland Cav team to their first NBA Final

H2O2:

He probably shoots up 'roids together with DHoward
No comment

H2O2:

Needs to develop a deadlier mid-range game
His mid-range game cannot be deadlier than it already is. He has improved his jumper mechanics he is a better shooter now

H2O2:

Big as he is he has no footwork or post game
That would come when he gets older, his game is not built around posting up its built on explosiveness

H2O2:

Majority of his points come from the paint, that's why his shooting percentage is so high
When he misses from there it doesn't count against his fg because it's an automatic foul on the defense
Well its all about efficiency driving to the hoop gets you a higher percentage shot. Simple

H2O2:

Freethrow Wade is better  grin
Lebron is better than Wade  grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 2:29am On Jan 09, 2010
lol at defensively conscious. that got me rofl. sounds like someone sleep-walking

the irrelevant wizards? are you kidding me. if only the refs hadn't missed that crab dribble grin

wade is a more accomplished basketball player than lebron.

as for the rest, we shall wait and see
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:46am On Jan 09, 2010
H2O2:

lol at defensively conscious. that got me rofl. sounds like someone sleep-walking

the irrelevant wizards? are you kidding me. if only the refs hadn't missed that crab dribble grin

wade is a more accomplished basketball player than lebron.

as for the rest, we shall wait and see
Abeg the dude can defend jare. Or what would we say about Melo??

The fact that the Wizards are irrelevant is really more of their fault than anyone else's they have three all-stars in their team but earnestly the Cavs are simply better!! Ok how about the Pistons? Where they irrelevant too?

Wade?? That career criminal that flopped his way to the ring with the Heat in 06?? He spent more minutes at the free-throw line than anywhere else. A Dwyane Wade high on Cohiba would not claim he is better than Lebron

Mavs vs Spurs tonight. We must kick a.s.s
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 2:56am On Jan 09, 2010
A-40:

Ehen!! I thought as much ma instincts never steer me wrong

you know him?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:20am On Jan 09, 2010
bawomolo:

you know him?
Do i know him?? Hahaha i laugh in Mutallab he's ma very good friend. I am guessing the B in your name stands for Bayo
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:30am On Jan 09, 2010
close
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:42am On Jan 09, 2010
No wahala i would get back to you
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 5:00am On Jan 09, 2010
And the Hawks beat the geriatric Celts. Jamal Crawford killed it in the 4th quarter wait oh is he not the same dude that was with the Knicks? that franchise is cursed

San Antonio Spurs our faithful and loyal b.itches we can't wait to wax that a.s.s in the playoffs as well!! We own the AT&T Center cheesy cheesy

Lets see what a Melo-less Nuggets can play against the Crabaliers
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 5:07am On Jan 09, 2010
;d
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2010
Close but no cigar! And the Crabaliers lose to the Nuggets

@H202
We are only three games behind y'all ooh. . . Hehehe Dampier has even started shooting and making threes you have to see it to believe it
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2010
grin grin Lol yeah I saw the highlights on ESPN. They humiliated the Spurs in those final possessions.

Something about my team's chemistry is iffy. Hopefully with Gasol back soon things will sort out.
We're going through a bad stretch.

Denver beat the cavs without melo. Solid team. Too bad their thuggery will oust them again in the playoffs. Their players don't have high basketball IQ.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2010
Maybe it has something to do with a certain Ron Artest lol why on earth did y'all swap him for a way younger Trevor Ariza? And worse y'all gave him a long term deal maybe i am over-reacting sha maybe its because y'all missed Gasol

I think the Magic are going through a worse stretch than y'all they have dropped 4 straight to shyte teams. Jameer Nelson has been sub-par so far
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
LOL @ Geriatric Celtics. hahahaha, let's wait for play-offs like y'all like to say, that's what really matters.

I don't care about Boston losing last night, the last win is still sustaining me. smiley Besides, we lost with dignity last night. grin

As for the Lebron and Wade issue, can't say but they both suck at FT, Wade is better, I think. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2010
LOL @ losing with dignity grin grin talk about consolatory speeches.

Yea ron ron's defense is awesome and we like that but Ron Ron is not doing much on offense right now and he is nowhere near athletic. I almost prefer Odom starting in his place, but we do need Odom's spark off the bench because that second unit would suck without him.

The Orlando Magics are not playing good inside-out basketball. Dwight Howard does not get enough touches. There have been far too many games where he has less than 7 or 8 field goal attempts. The sooner they learn to run their offense through him the better. Even if he gets hacked like a Shaq he is still an okay free throw shooter and will most times make things happen.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by vitadolce(f): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hi just noticed your post on watch movies online here, just came across the site and noticed you were looking to watch it's complicated and everybodys fine. I have been looking for both as well. I just found It's Complicated (I don't know how to post - I apologize, this is why I am emailing you). I came across it on this site; Movie2k.com and I believe the link I used was novamov, it has parts 1 and 2. I am just in the process of buffering. I have not viewed it yet but the 1st minute looked like it was decent quality. Hope this helps. If you run across Everybody's Fine please let me know.

Thanks

G
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
who better than kobe? none. no, not one.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
vitadolce:

Hi just noticed your post on watch movies online here, just came across the site and noticed you were looking to watch it's complicated and everybodys fine. I have been looking for both as well. I just found It's Complicated (I don't know how to post - I apologize, this is why I am emailing you). I came across it on this site; Movie2k.com and I believe the link I used was novamov, it has parts 1 and 2. I am just in the process of buffering. I have not viewed it yet but the 1st minute looked like it was decent quality. Hope this helps. If you run across Everybody's Fine please let me know.

Thanks

G
thank you homie. good looking out, pimpin'
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
why should the offense run through dwight howard? he still doesn't have established post moves. You can't dunk your way to 20 pts every game.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
He's a beast.   Even though his post moves aren't polished, he gets hacked.  Beats jacking up nutbangers from 3point line, which lead to fast breaks.
He's a handful for most guys in the paint.  Then when the 2guard or pg collapses from the top of the key to double, he can kick it out for the 3.

It doesn't make sense when your 1-option has gotten less than 8 fga in more than 15 games out of the 30 played.
If I remember correctly on NBA TV last week they said the Magics are 17-2 or something when he has over 8 fga.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2010
bawomolo:

why should the offense run through dwight howard? he still doesn't have established post moves[b]. You can't dunk your way to 20 pts every game[/b].
the dude is starting to believe the superman hype undecided undecided. what a plonker.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

the dude is starting to believe the superman hype undecided undecided. what a plonker.
Where have you been?? Happy New Year!! smiley

bawomolo:

why should the offense run through dwight howard? he still doesn't have established post moves. You can't dunk your way to 20 pts every game.
Exactly. Well, he should try running the offense esp. on a game against the Celtics. We'd so win 'cause that dude cannot shoot to save his life.

Sometimes I wonder what some of these people are doing in the NBA. Defense, I guess. undecided
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
chicken and shrimps
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
A-40:

Maybe it has something to do with a certain Ron Artest lol why on earth did y'all swap him for a way younger Trevor Ariza? And worse y'all gave him a long term deal maybe i am over-reacting sha maybe its because y'all missed Gasol
I think the Magic are going through a worse stretch than y'all they have dropped 4 straight to shyte teams. Jameer Nelson has been sub-par so far

I don't know bout this guy, Artest. He's kinda confusing now where he really is at the game. What's going on with this guy, ? I kinda smell something fishy going on with this guy behind the scene. Particularly after the X'mas game and the related falling, I just hope it's nothing really serious or detrimental to the game or to the team! Is he trying to bail or what, or he just cannot do the job? What or whose preventing him to do his job on the court? Because I know he can do much better than what he had shown so far in the previous games, tsk, tsk, tsk, ! Including his strong physical defensive prowl against superstar players like KB24, Lebron, and others, it's just weird right now.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2010
Artest.
Hmm. That guy has some serious mental issues. Wasn't it recently he was questioned again about the brawl and he said he something to the effect of "well I did what I had to do, I'm ghetto". Does anyone else notice that without Kobe, the Lakers are barely a playoff team? inot just in quality but in passion? it seems the team just plays, there's no fire or passion outside of kobe. Ya'll should hope his limbs hold up deep into the playoffs.

And does anyone else think Orlando will bail early on the Carter experiment and trade for someone else? grin

And I don't understand the attempted trade - Al Jefferson for Danny Granger? what?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
I guess the timberwoves are trying to dumb al jefferson because of kevin love's improve play.  Neither player should be the number one baller on a playoff team.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
Free our Artest. He's been a model citizen for us thus far. The zen master doing what he does best - He has managed to keep the toxicity in Artest at bay. His presence for us on defense is immense. We can get much better production from him offensively, especially on those perimeter shots, but that's a work in progress. Come playoff time, I expect him to be better acquainted with picking his spots on offense and knocking down treys.
That aside, his athleticism is an eyesore. I cringe everytime he blows a layup.

@Jesoul, na wa o shocked you take style fine o. Anyway, Celtic, don't worry about the glue that binds our team together. Once Gasol gets back into tip-top shape, and Kobe is about 80% recovered from his finger ailments, we should have enough time to fine-tune our chemistry in time for the season that matters.

@Vince Carter, I almost choked when someone told me last last year that Vince Carter is a beast. Beast my foot. Maybe in his heydays in Toronto I would have bought into that argument, but these past few years he has only been beasting up injuries.

@My Lakers need to trade Ammo and Trasha. Those two useless molerats piss me off.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
H2O2:

Free our Artest. He's been a model citizen for us thus far. The zen master doing what he does best - He has managed to keep the toxicity in Artest at bay. His presence for us on defense is immense. We can get much better production from him offensively, especially on those perimeter shots, but that's a work in progress. Come playoff time, I expect him to be better acquainted with picking his spots on offense and knocking down treys.
That aside, his athleticism is an eyesore. I cringe everytime he blows a layup.

@Jesoul, na wa o shocked you take style fine o. Anyway, Celtic, don't worry about the glue that binds our team together. Once Gasol gets back into tip-top shape, and Kobe is about 80% recovered from his finger ailments, we should have enough time to fine-tune our chemistry in time for the season that matters.

@Vince Carter, I almost choked when someone told me last last year that Vince Carter is a beast. Beast my foot. Maybe in his heydays in Toronto I would have bought into that argument, but these past few years he has only been beasting up injuries.

@My Lakers need to trade Ammo and Trasha. Those two useless molerats piss me off.

you are right
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:24am On Jan 12, 2010
bawomolo:

Dwight Howard has not been the problem this season! Their problem is Jameer Nelson he has regressed!!

r231:

I don't know bout this guy, Artest. He's kinda confusing now where he really is at the game. What's going on with this guy, ? I kinda smell something fishy going on with this guy behind the scene. Particularly after the X'mas game and the related falling, I just hope it's nothing really serious or detrimental to the game or to the team! Is he trying to bail or what, or he just cannot do the job? What or whose preventing him to do his job on the court? Because I know he can do much better than what he had shown so far in the previous games, tsk, tsk, tsk, ! Including his strong physical defensive prowl against superstar players like KB24, Lebron, and others, it's just weird right now.
Hehehe Ron Artest is the stiffest mofo on the planet!! You had to see that layup miss against the Blazers to believe it! Ariza was not a bad defender either and he was defo a better shooter i think Artest's physical defensive presence is over-rated he is not as good a defender as most people would like to believe

bawomolo:

I guess the timberwoves are trying to dumb al jefferson because of kevin love's improve play.  Neither player should be the number one baller on a playoff team.
If they trade Al Jefferson then they might as well go to the D-League! They are easily the worst team in the West what benefit would trading a good Center like him do for them??

Make una leave Sashapova alone jare he is still lovestoned

Heard ma Mavs just traded Humphries for Najera. Ewwww wetin we wan take am do? i guess we are trying to clear cap space that is the only logical explanation for the trade! We might need to think of trading Quinton Ross and J.Singleton while we are at it
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:06am On Jan 12, 2010
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jamal Crawford = Celtics killer.

LMFAO!! My mom made the funniest joke tonight. grin grin What a horrible game!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 4:35am On Jan 12, 2010
LMAO @ the Hawks came back to beat the Paulina's Celtics again.
Spitted on!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2010
rofl @ paulina grin grin

LOL e go better.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2010
Ol boy the Celts are 3-zip against the Hawks! Jesoul where are you ooh?? But seriously your Celts need to show they can beat some of the Eastern Elite without K.G

Michael Redd is out for the season again!! Can this nigga just retire already? ahn ahn the season does not end in January na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Reply)

Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again / Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.