Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81254 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abegi jor, why will the Hawks not win when those useless officials handed the game to them on a silver platter? With one sequence of events the Hawks got almost 10points back.

I fear them not. We're missing key players and you cannot realistically expect the team to still put up the same production every night. Sheed alone was responsible for 25pts in the previous game, he was out last night with an injury - Scalabrine cannot replace that. We have shown what we can do without KG, that should not be a concern. The only issue we have is the need to stay healthy.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
H2O2:

Free our Artest. He's been a model citizen for us thus far. The zen master doing what he does best - He has managed to keep the toxicity in Artest at bay. His presence for us on defense is immense. We can get much better production from him offensively, especially on those perimeter shots, but that's a work in progress. Come playoff time, I expect him to be better acquainted with picking his spots on offense and knocking down treys.
That aside, his athleticism is an eyesore. I cringe everytime he blows a layup.
Lol  grin be prepared to be doing a ton of cringing the rest of the season.

@Jesoul, na wa o shocked you take style fine o. Anyway, Celtic, don't worry about the glue that binds our team together. Once Gasol gets back into tip-top shape, and Kobe is about 80% recovered from his finger ailments, we should have enough time to fine-tune our chemistry in time for the season that matters.
  embarassed  embarassed  now you are killing me lol. I'm flattered brother, flattered.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
Atlanta reminds me a lot of the Cavs team last year! They manhandle most teams and have a little trouble with Lakers, Magic, and Cavs! Boston is going through a rough patch with injuries and adjusting to new players. But Atlanta definately will be around for awhile I think and they have great players. It's going to come down to the east 4 (Cleve, Bos, Atl, and Orl) in the end. I think it'll be like this:
1.Cavs/Boston
2.Boston/Cavs
3.Hawks
4.Orlando
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
that list is not complete without adding the bulls cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2010
bawomolo:

pls tell me u r joking
d bulls of what yr (JORDAN) lol
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
r231:

pls tell me u r joking
He's living in the past.

JeSoul:

Lol grin be prepared to be doing a ton of cringing the rest of the season.
god Kobe's got our backs.

embarassed embarassed now you are killing me lol. I'm flattered brother, flattered.
You're welcome darlin' .
Don't call me your brother o we're not related. I will not allow you to friend box me.
WOMEN!!!!!

We play the Spurs tonight. Finally! I get to see Manu play.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2010
^^^

leave that woman alone jare.i see you playa
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2010
bawomolo:

If I'm in charge, I try to unload Deng's contract. Maybe he could be included in a deal for T-Mac. Perhaps Deng, Tyrus, and Jerome James for T-Mac. This would put the Bulls in a position to sign 1 max player plus maybe a real solid 2nd tier FA. You could then go after Wade or Johnson and maybe a David Lee. A starting lineup of Rose, Wade (or Johnson), Salmons, Lee, and Noah puts you right near the top of the East.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:07am On Jan 13, 2010
Defensive players and cockblocks share the same philosophy - they always intervene whenever you try to score.
Bawo, some goals are golden.

Bawo knows the Bulls are not going anywhere any time soon.

Lebron James would never traverse to the West. The West is a much much much tougher conference.
His chances of making the NBA finals are more favorable in the East.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2010
hey H2
I keep hearing dis rumor bout Bynum for Bosh what do you think
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2010
Nope. It's gotta be a bluff. Total claptrap.
It doesn't make sense from the Raptors perspective. Bynum is always hurt.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2010
but it will be good if it happens at least we got gasol 4 peanut (Kwame Brown) so u neva knw we can give Bynum and add Adam Morrison to the deal to make it look good grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:40am On Jan 13, 2010
I don't want Bosh. He's skilled, but I would rather have a hard body in the lineup. Gasol's soft. Bynum's a big body . . . hopefully he can work on weight training to harden his body even more.

Someone to bang downlow with the Shaqs and Dwights.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2010
r231:

pls tell me u r joking
LOL . . . it was a typo, right Bawo?  cheesy

r231:

hey H2
I keep hearing dis rumor bout Bynum for Bosh what do you think
God forbid bad thing. Both sides would win. Raptors get something for Bosh before he hits the road back south and lakers get a serious upgrade in the middle. Like I said, God forbid this bad thing.

H2O2:

He's living in the past.
god Kobe's got our backs. You're welcome darlin' .
Don't call me your brother o we're not related. I will not allow you to friend box me.
WOMEN!!!!!
Lol, wahala  cheesy. This boy is sharp oh . . . I will remember not use rent-a-psychology tactics on you in the future. Okay from today on you're no more my brotha, what title do you approve I use?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 12:46am On Jan 13, 2010
H2O2:

I don't want Bosh. He's skilled, but I would rather have a hard body in the lineup. Gasol's soft. Bynum's a big body . . . hopefully he can work on weight training to harden his body even more.

Gasoft grin.

As for Bynum, he's softer than my detergent. You cannot teach toughness down in the middle. Once a softie, always a softie. Bynum is not destined for the shaq-like greatness.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 1:31am On Jan 13, 2010
Yall think i'm joking, sign dwayne wade and gbam the championshiop is ours  cool

r231:

If I'm in charge, I try to unload Deng's contract. Maybe he could be included in a deal for T-Mac. Perhaps Deng, Tyrus, and Jerome James for T-Mac. This would put the Bulls in a position to sign 1 max player plus maybe a real solid 2nd tier FA. You could then go after Wade or Johnson and maybe a David Lee. A starting lineup of Rose, Wade (or Johnson), Salmons, Lee, and Noah puts you right near the top of the East.

i feel you, but i prefer Luol Deng over John Salmons. i have a feel luol Deng still has some room for improvement.  he obviously won't be the allstar we hoped for.  dwayne or chris bosh for summer '10 cool

bynum for bosh? i guess the raptors really want bosh out of the eastern conference. that would be one hell of a laker frontcourt.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 4:29am On Jan 13, 2010
bawomolo:

Yall think i'm joking, sign dwayne wade and gbam the championshiop is ours  cool

hmmmmm. when would dat be grin grin

H2O2:

how long would dat take. all dis win one lose one they are doing these days

JeSoul:

Gasoft grin.

As for Bynum, he's softer than my detergent. You cannot teach toughness down in the middle. Once a softie, always a softie. Bynum is not destined for the shaq-like greatness.

true
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 4:33am On Jan 13, 2010
Kobe's hurt. Back spasms. We're heading toward another loss.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:33am On Jan 13, 2010
you guys are just the rockets without kobe. a collection of decent players.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 4:38am On Jan 13, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol, wahala  cheesy. This boy is sharp oh . . . I will remember not use rent-a-psychology tactics on you in the future. Okay from today on you're no more my brotha, what title do you approve I use?
grin  grin
Lol, whichever you find appropriate.  I understand you're taken so don't allow me to trespass on private property abeg I will keep it moving.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 4:40am On Jan 13, 2010
bawomolo:

you guys are just the rockets without kobe. a collection of decent players.
Yup, he's the thread that holds our fabric together. But that's understandable since the franchise is built around him.

This game is evidence that our perimeter shooting is lacking.
ARTESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT angry angry missing point blank shots
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
that's artest for you, he gets over his head on offense at times.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
^^lol. Okay Barrister H202. Na that one I like grin. If Artest is the #2 scoring option then wahala dey. I watched about 5mins of the game yesterday, long enough to see Fisher get schooled on the D end by Parker and then return the favor with a 6-foot air ball grin

ps. why are Artest's shorts so tight? those things are an eyesore. Perhaps his blood circulation is restricted and he cannot focus on his shot? grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
lol he's swole. bangin' in the hood has ossified him.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by triistar86: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
H2O2:

lol he's swole.  bangin' in the hood has ossified him.
LWKMD. . . . .
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 4:46am On Jan 14, 2010
[img]http://lakersblog.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c506253ef012876c4a7e3970c-pi[/img]
Kobe's heavily taped injured finger and noodle pinky finger.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:52am On Jan 14, 2010
How long is this Kobe injury going to last? lipsrsealed grin

Well, our KG is out for 14 more days!! sad
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by OgidiBoy(m): 4:58am On Jan 14, 2010
chiogo:

How long is this Kobe injury going to last? lipsrsealed grin

Well, our KG is out for 14 more days!! sad

Kobe has heart, and Kevin Garnett is not injured, he is just too freaking old to be playing the game lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:00am On Jan 14, 2010
^ Oh shattap. Are you not older than him? grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by triistar86: 5:02am On Jan 14, 2010
Kobe's passion for the game is off the charts, despite the fact that its obvious he isn't feeling well he is still playing. Good win for the lakers though!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by OgidiBoy(m): 5:02am On Jan 14, 2010
chiogo:

^ Oh shattap. Are you not older than him? grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the dude is like in his late 30's if not older angry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 5:04am On Jan 14, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Kobe has heart, and Kevin Garnett is not injured, he is just too freaking old to be playing the game lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LMFAO, thank you for being direct.  That is the blatant truth that Celtics fans are afraid to hear.

As for Kobe, the dude is a road warrior.  Even in his sleep he's probably ripping through NBA teams with his avatar.

He was also injurd last night.  Suffered back spasms during the game against the Spurs but laced it up tonight and nailed the game winning jumper against A-40's Mavs.   Pedro Martinez once called the Yankees his daddy . . . the Mavs might wanna inshrine Kobe as their god.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101) (Reply)

Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again / Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.