Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan (2064 Views)

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by richidinho(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Sibrah:
When there was suggestion of national asset sales at least we saw some of the assets built by Buhari during his first stint being mentioned as possible option. Where are the asset of GEJ or Aregbesola or Kwankwasor? You need to do away with this blind hate for Buhari?

Which of the assets pls?

Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by NaijaMutant(f): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2016
richidinho:

Which of the assets pls?

Good question undecided

This is becoming interesting grin
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by ohimi(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2016
This is most underperforming government ever made up of blatant lier and fraudsters. People that can build $30 Billion non-existing job website that with 30million applications received in 59seconds. They can redesign lagos -kano speed train rail with $30billion. They can even build 100mw power station with $30billion, or hold a multi-media mega conference with same amount, and even fight corruption in judiciary with $30billion. Simply if u dont want to be part of Nigeria under Buhari break away.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by orunto27: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerians are funny laughable people. GEJ took Loan to fight Bokoharam, it turned to Dasukigate. Will this Buhari 30 million not turn to Machidogate, Caliphategate or Dauragate? You want a loan to be authorized by NASS? Prepare proper Project Schedule with detailed Costs standards for each Project in the Schedule. Let the Public get this and recommend to NASS. We don't want to borrow money to pay N56000 minimum monthly wage to Labour when there's no Productivity Plan or Repayment Programs for such idea?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by NaijaMutant(f): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2016
orunto27:
Nigerians are funny laughable people. GEJ took Loan to fight Bokoharam, it turned to Dasukigate. Will this Buhari 30 million not turn to Machidogate, Caliphategate or Dauragate? You want a loan to be authorized by NASS? Prepare proper Project Schedule with detailed Costs standards for each Project in the Schedule. Let the Public get this and recommend to NASS. We don't want to borrow money to pay N56000 minimum monthly wage to Labour when there's no Productivity Plan or Repayment Programs for such idea?

Are you for or against the loan?
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by orunto27: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2016
Please don't play Politics with this very serious issue. If you as a Moderator can't moderate No or Yes from what I've said so far, you're just as good . as a manipulator. I'm afgg(Apostle for good government).

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by NaijaMutant(f): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'm not politicizing this issue, it's as important to me as it is to you, hence I created this thread.

But I want your opinion to be spelt out in a clear and unambiguous term like Yes or undecided No
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by NaijaMutant(f): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
To be continued grin
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by chally02(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2016
banki:
the problem is that some of us just come here and talk all because we dislike the president

okonjo iweala under the government of obasanjo.....Nigeria got all our debts free

How come we started owing so much under Jonathan? and yet we call buhari names
buhari wanted to sell national assets we refused
buhari wants to borrow we are angry
we support people that loot funds
we support people that blow pipelines
we see faults in everything
all because we lost an election
are we doing buhari or doing ourselves

You are also saying all this because you also hate Jonathan, How much did Jonathan borrowed throughout his reign compared to this, $30 billion is not a small money, he hasn't shown competency in managing the economy, yet he wants a huge loan that will mortgage the lifes of our unborn children. Never ever......

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2016
NaijaMutant:
What makes the loan a slavery loan?
Pls educate us
stop asking questions...
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2016
NaijaMutant:
I'm not politicizing this issue, it's as important to me as it is to you, hence I created this thread.

But I want your opinion to be spelt out in a clear and unambiguous term like Yes or undecided No
like and share is clear enough. stop foxing around
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2016
richidinho:

Which of the assets pls?
the ones in Kano Sokoto and Borno States...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Is your condition possible in Nigeria undecided
then they should forget about the loan
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2016
PentiumProf:
The person accessing the loan can not manage the money judiciously
He is not fit and proper to be entrusted with such money
The money if given to him will end up in the pockets of cabals ask abba kyari
he has no future.... at 75 he can't and should not commit us to another three decades of debt servicing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Our generation paid for the Paris club loan collected by Buhari and his generation but graciously cleared by Okonjo and her team thanks to the political will of OBJ,

Why should any sane Nigerian click like

A government that took Nigeria from a fastest growing economy into recession

A govt under whose watch Nigeria currency started competing activity with the Zimbabwean dollar and later tissue paper

A Govt where stealing by anyone appointed by Buhari is called saving even if it involves glaring grass with 270 million

A Govt that never kept its words how are we sure it won't divert the fund to other useless use.
Buhari is yet keep any of his promise even the one he promised on fuel price, dollar devaluation, and asset declaration he never kept.

A govt that sees a part of the country as a foreign land

The bulk of the money Buhari intend to Burrow will go to

Transport : : with Amaechi as head you know what will happen , the Port Harcourt light rail cost more than Abuja and addis Ababa yet the later are functional but you all know where that cash went

Power : Fashola also does not inspire confidence this days before he came to power at least we could boast of 12- 18 hrs of electricity today what we get is 30 min to 3 hrs max so should I give fash another loan to build website's.

Buhari has two more years to go

My children are not ready to pay for Buharis incompetence

I vote Share

seun Dominique and lalasticlala this is fp material let's discuss more
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Kindly tell us what you clicked as your opinion in your comment.

Thanks cool

I clicked share for so many reasons...

1)What did he do with over 2.2trillion he already borrowed. NOTHING!!!

2) What's budget implementation percentage for two years now. NOTHING!!!

3)Why is 2017 budget already falling with his blackmail of NASS after dumping empty documents on them.

4)If he claimed in an International media that Diezani returned $90billion...then what's need of borrowing $20billion. Isn't it more than four times the amount he's looking for.

5)If his friends are guaranteed immunity to loot while he frustrates others then he shouldn't be trusted.

And many more reasons...
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
Please how much was the FG's recurrent bill as at that time? How much did it cost to produce a barrel of oil then? I can tell you it cost $29 to produce a barrel today.

1)Nigeria isn't producing but importing refined crude.

2)As price of crude increases, landing cost increases too and vice versa. Meaning if Jonathan earned more in selling crude, he paid more too in importing same. So since crude is down under Buhari then landing cost is also down. Meaning price of petroleum products should be going down...so why is it still going up against all known economic indices? An arithmetic Fashola and other APC gurus were very good at under Jonathan. What happened to their calculators and economic sense?

3)Since Buhari has removed subsidy, he has more disposable income now. what has he done with it including the 2.2 trillion he borrowed? Since there's no capital projects to his name except helipad in daura. What has done with all subsidy fund we were supposed to have saved? And over 2.2trillion which even Finance Minister didn't know what it was used for?

4) Nigerian economy is denominated in naira. Meaning Buhari has MORE naira to spend than any government so far in the history of Nigeria. What has he achieved with more naira that he has?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Sibrah: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)Nigeria isn't producing but importing refined crude.

2)As price of crude increases, landing cost increases too and vice versa. Meaning if Jonathan earned more in selling crude, he paid more too in importing same. So since crude is down under Buhari then landing cost is also down. Meaning price of petroleum products should be going down...so why is it still going up against all known economic indices? An arithmetic Fashola and other APC gurus were very good at under Jonathan. What happened to their calculators and economic sense?

3)Since Buhari has removed subsidy, he has more disposable income now. what has he done with it including the 2.2 trillion he borrowed? Since there's no capital projects to his name except helipad in daura. What has done with all subsidy fund we were supposed to have saved? And over 2.2trillion which even Finance Minister didn't know what it was used for?

4) Nigerian economy is denominated in naira. Meaning Buhari has MORE naira to spend than any government so far in the history of Nigeria. What has he achieved with more naira that he has?
trash
Re: Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
trash
gringringringringringringrin encore!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Former Partners In Crime EXPOSED / IPOB Take Note: Port Harcourt Is "REBISI" And Not Igwe-ocha / DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.