Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export (3488 Views)

More Erosion Sites In Anambra Gets New Look / Anambra Gets N3bn Cbn Grant For Agric / Operation Light Up Anambra Gets To Nnewi (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by lovat(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:
Theyve come again. Awon Scented leaf Exporters. cheesy
Go away from here.

Your State governor commissioned a Signboard angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by chinolization: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
nwasinachi:
I just want the afonjas to know that i come from the ugu capital of the world and am proud of it. Ndigbo kwenu!

I am a proudly Ugu man..LOL

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by wristbangle: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Omenka, dem don change N5 million dollars to N5 million british pounds oo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by ak47mann(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
There is scent leaf in Uk but not much I see the dry ones in shops here in UK.population of igbos in uk and Europe is in millions I say weldone obiano the man with foresight go to kingsbury,wembly in london india products are everywhere after you wonder why Indians are one of the richest in UK cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by omenka(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
wristbangle:
That is the problem with lieing- you hardly remember the last thing you said! grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by omenka(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
lovat:
Go away from here.

Your State governor commissioned a Signboard angry
I know. He's a failure; but your state governor is a crook and a pathologocal liar.

Bye.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by chinolization: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
You are not making any sense, so if a news reporter makes a typographical error it becomes lying? You need help very fast. I heard that Benue people uses their wives as kola to visitors, tell me more about it! cool

omenka:
That is the problem with lieing- you hardly remember the last thing you said! grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by lovat(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:
I know. He's a failure; but your state governor is a crook and a pathologocal liar.

Bye.. grin
Kindly dispute the Lies.

If Obian was governor of your state, Benue will have been in the news aily for positive reasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by investnow2013: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nchuanwu Leaf From Anambra State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by Godprotectigbos(f): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:

Bye.. grin

GO TO OSUN AND PLANT ur osogbo weed leave anambra alone

fucking ofonja

whether is propaganda or not we are ok with it

go and tell ur southwaestes state to pay common salaries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by Godprotectigbos(f): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
chinolization:
You are not making any sense, so if a news reporter makes a typographical error it becomes lying? You need help very fast. I heard that Benue people uses their wives as kola to visitors, tell me more about it! cool

Ofonja AbagworO aka chino aka chinoization stop deceiving ur father

this trend is not for ofonja like u

if u like praise Obiano i dont give a Bleep

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by Godprotectigbos(f): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
chinolization:

I am a proudly Ugu man..LOL

idiot ofonja go to osun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by timeboss: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
wristbangle:
kiss the truth! cool cool cool
Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by omenka(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Keneking:
This is interesting
Bros, arent you gonna ask Obingo to fist Eat the scented leaves and take pictures with them first before exportig just like you admonished on the Kaduna rice thread? grin

You arent fair oo.. cheesy

Where are my primate friends by the way? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by timeboss: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

GO TO OSUN AND PLANT ur osogbo weed leave anambra alone

fucking ofonja

whether is propaganda or not we are ok with it

go and tell ur southwaestes state to pay common salaries
Baba alagbo didn't tie the chains well enough. Next time you won't be this lucky.
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by timeboss: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
nwasinachi:
I just want the afonjas to know that i come from the ugu capital of the world and am proud of it. Ndigbo kwenu!
The ugu plants in my backyard was eaten by Baba lekan's goats. You dare slobber on the great people of Afonja because of ugu, ordinary ugu!. You need some factory reset ASAP.
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by Godprotectigbos(f): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
timeboss:
The ugu plants in my backyard was eaten by Baba lekan's goats. You dare slobber on the great people of Afonja because of ugu, ordinary ugu!. You need some factory reset ASAP.
Kiss the truth!

Keep on hating while ur brown roof states continue to go backwards ofonja

Get lost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by timeboss: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

Keep on hating while ur brown roof states continue to go backwards ofonja

Get lost
We will take you back to BaBa to chain you down at the backyard . Typical Afonja sla.ve.
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by nwasinachi(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
timeboss:
Kiss the truth!
It simply means u are lazy, kudos to baba lekan's goats for reseting your farm and your brain. if only your afonja gov is wise and forsighted enough, he won't only be exporting ugu but ilu inclusive. you can now hug d truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
nwasinachi:
ode! it shows that your goats are wiser than u are- eating away your future

grin grin their goat are busy eating their future while they continue planting their Oshogbo weed

Ofonjas are stupid ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
timeboss:
Oloshi!. The future of your people is in ugu, without which you can never survive. I don't even know who eats more ugu, maybe it's you or our goats. Big foo.l
Kiss the truth!

grin is better than ur ofonja that does not have future... Ur future generation are busy busy burning their schools so go and follow them ode
Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by thedarksider: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahhhh,...the brexiarchs......i wonder,what they are up to again...we know the english.,,,,,,morons....
Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by Yyeske(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Some people will die of heartache tonight, some don't even know that some of the mansions they see being displayed are owned by Anambra farmers
Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by thedarksider: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Some people will die of heartache tonight, some don't even know that some of the mansions they see being displayed are owned by Anambra farmers

go hug a scente leaf!!..

we are talking about national-security,you are talking about leafs...

shey you see ya life?..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by Yyeske(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
E go pain some people today, instead of them going to force their governors to get to Anambra and we teach them how it's done, they are here cursing their fathers.

Continue, e no conjoin us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by timeboss: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

grin is better than ur ofonja that does not have future... Ur future generation are busy busy burning their schools so go and follow them ode
you meant to say your future generations are burning down your homes. So you're homeless now, sorry for your loss.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by MrEverest(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
The envious haters will hide under sharia reporters to discredit this laudable strides instead of looking for ways to help their impoverished states. kudos Obiano we need the hard currencies!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by MrEverest(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:
What happened dude, it seems you've found a new courage in challenging Igbo projects. I hope that those beating drums for you, will not abandon you when it gets hot? Well, in the meantime, enjoy your two minutes of fame. Nothing wey pesin no go see for nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export by MrEverest(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
chinolization:
You are a bastard. What's the propaganda there? When they queried about rice, CBN governor came and saw the rice farm. The same way the ugu leave were spotted at MMIA.

Which one is your dead Abia state doing? Your dead Abia state is in coma while you run around looking for what's above you. Which one hss your ugly governor done? You should be weeping for your dead Abia state. I mean it..

[s][/s]
I dont think this guy is Igbo, he must be an impersonator claiming to be from Anambra. He never makes sence and is full of bile for other Igbo states. This guy doesnt appear sane enough to be commenting here and should be ignored by all and sundry.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Members Chase And Kill An Hausa Man Who Turned Into A Cow / From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better / God Has Given Me Another Assignment – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.