Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,919 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better (3400 Views)

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't wanna intermix confusion and hypocrisy 'cause I know those people from the other side of the Niger don't seem to know the meaning of the two. How can a major tribe be so confused like those people? I don't think they have a serious tradition that teach ethics and decorum over there. A Yoruba proverb says: ti kukuru o ba lopolo,ewo wa ni ti gigun (if a child lacks sense,what of the aged?). Watch them attack this thread as usual...they are toothless dogs who can only bark but can't bite. Call me afonja,I'm proud of that mind you I'm on a forum created by an afonja so if you want to reply me go to lindaikeji.com which belongs to your sister. I would be glad if you can do that but any rants on NL means nothing to us. It's our own and you're on your own. I'm here to look for trouble..... Awon ologo pelebe deedee

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by BankeSmalls(f): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
My afonja people are so confused due to very long years of slavery to the north. That is why we want those from the better south to stay with us in servitude. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Earthquake1: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
Gazzy88:
I don't wanna intermix confusion and hypocrisy 'cause I know those people from the other side of the Niger don't seem to know the meaning of the two. How can a major tribe be so confused like those people? I don't think they have a serious tradition that teach ethics and decorum over there. A Yoruba proverb says: ti kukuru o ba lopolo,ewo wa ni ti gigun (if a child lacks sense,what of the aged?). Watch them attack this thread as usual...they are toothless dogs who can only bark but can't bite. Call me afonja,I'm proud of that mind you I'm on a forum created by an afonja so if you want to reply me go to lindaikeji.com which belongs to your sister. I would be glad if you can do that but any rants on NL means nothing to us. It's our own and you're on your own. I'm here to look for trouble..... Awon ologo pelebe deedee
[/s]

Coming from a tribe who was brainwashed with the Aso rock houseboy post.

It is better to be confused than to be enslaved.

12 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

between a man with a tribal mark and a Lady with an hairy chest with yam leg,which one is better? Be honest emeka

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

your brothers will kill to get that houseboy position.

10 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jibril659:
their governors dey abuja noe longing for that post. Emrka na mumu boy no mind am

2 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Earthquake1: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
between a man with a tribal mark and a Lady with an hairy chest with yam leg,which one is better? Be honest emeka

But your brothers are rushing to the SE to marry them

50% of rich Yoruba men are married to Igbo wives cool

11 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
their governors dey abuja noe longing for that post. Emrka na mumu boy no mind am
they are not to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jibril659:
their governors dey abuja now longing for that post. Olisa metuh was even disgraced. Sister Emeka na mumu boy no mind am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
contact me for your skull mining apprenticeship

we deal with all types of afonja skulls cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by maximunimpact(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:

But your brothers are rushing to the SE to marry them

50% of rich Yoruba men are married to Igbo wives cool
50%? Sister emeka,na who do the census say 50% of rich Yoruba men dey marry una? Oboy little wonder you wan die on top Lagos matter. Its good to be emotional buy you shouldn't lie join now

5 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
their governors dey abuja now longing for that post. Olisa metuh was even disgraced. Sister Emeka na mumu boy no mind am
grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:
contact me for your skull mining apprenticeship

we deal with all types of afonja skulls8)
You think yoy can mock tinubu mumu.All your present and past leaders can't loose his shoe lace. Remember when he told fashola to deport small Igbo back to east,you know how it made headlines across the world? Common don't even go there at all....come up with something else

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
OP you forgot to add No lefelemdum no erection grin

Silly IPOB clowns

9 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by muykem: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
What next after 2019 and you miss restructuring.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Lol grin grin grin. Earthquake1 right now,

4 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
You think yoy can mock tinubu mumu.All your present and past leaders can't loose his shoe lace. Remember when he told fashola to deport small Igbo back to east,you know how it made headlines across the world? Common don't even go there at all....come up with something else

and your own papa can lick his shoes, you afonjas are so pathetic and myopic, crawl out of my mention you dirty thing

8 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
GoroTango:

Silly IPOB clowns
Thanks bro it skipped my mind. Shameless lots. Bitter losers.

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
GoroTango:

Silly IPOB clowns
Lol. The way ipigs avoid this

5 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

and your own papa can lick his shoes, you afonjas are so pathetic and myopic, crawl out of my mention you dirty thing
You have no shame. if you check my post,I said it clearly that any rants by Igbo on NL amounts to nothing because its ours. Any stinking rants I expect from you should be from lindaikeji.com abi you no dey hear word? I said it you guys can't do without us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some people get Badt mouth grin grin grin

Gazzy88:

3 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
You have no shame. if you check my post,I said it clearly that any rants by Igbo on NL amounts to nothing because its ours. Any stinking rants I expect from you should be from lindaikeji.com abi you no dey hear word? I said it you guys can't do without us.

till you change the name of this forum to odudwaland or afonjaland instead of naira which represent Nigerian currency

ndi ara

7 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Earthquake1: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:

Why are you expecting posts from Linda ikeji, are you afraid that your cone skull will be bashed beyond recognition grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by dheilaw1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
these ipods are the most useless, confused and unstable minds I have ever seen in my life.
#No leflendum no erection
# No Biafra no Nigeria
Now
#No Atiku no Nigeria
useless people, all they care about is money and money after

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by dheilaw1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

till you change the name of this forum to odudwaland or afonjaland instead of naira which represent Nigerian currency

ndi ara
e pain am. something good can never come out the igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by BankeSmalls(f): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
There should be appreticeship programs for those who want to mine skulls. The Senate should pass this very vital bill for we afonjas grin

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
APC supporters will each be sold for $210 in Libya, as a consequence of mental retardation

4 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Earthquake1: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
dheilaw1:

Igbos are always superior to you grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by BankeSmalls(f): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
dheilaw1:
these ipods are the most useless, confused and unstable minds I have ever seen in my life.
#No leflendum no erection
# No Biafra no Nigeria
Now
#No Atiku no Nigeria
useless people, all they care about is money and money after

Our Afonja people does not need money, because we love our brown roofs grin

2 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

ndi ara
oponu ayerada I have your time. You want Biafra and you still claiming naira,you're seriously deluded. You've been declared a group of outcast since time immemorial but we didn't tell you because we don't want to have shortage of fanyogo sellers in our traffic.

3 Likes

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
dheilaw1:

you can't use nairaland to compare with lindaikeji.com, but we don't make mouth with it. how much is seu.n worth compare to lindaikeji

how much ceo of nairaland don dash you people self making mouth with it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Must Not Attack Herdsmen - Buhari Warns Nigerians / Why Hisbah Police In Kano Is Right To Ban Mannequins (PICS) / Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.