Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari (1966 Views)

Ogundamisi Is Shocked Adewole Has Not Resigned As Health Minister. See Why / President Buhari Confess That He Almost Resigned My Position As President / I Almost Resigned My Position As President - Buhari Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by Unblockable: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
PaulIdu:

I thinks she is now in better position to know he failed..where were you when she campaigned for Buhari day and night on this same forum

TonyeBarcanista, Omenka and Caseless would know better. She campaigned for Buhari day and night. Accepted! Who told you I didn't campaign for Buhari day and night? Who told you I didn't campaign for Buhari in the rain and under the sun? Do you even know who you're quoting? I could remember I didn't sleep and eat till 6pm the day Buhari was declared the Candidate of APC.

So spare me that bullcrap!
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Buhari the Liar
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Unblockable:

TonyeBarcanista, Omenka and Caseless would know better. She campaigned for Buhari day and night. Accepted! Who told you I didn't campaign for Buhari day and night? Who told you I didn't campaign for Buhari in the rain and under the sun? Do you even know who you're quoting? I could remember I didn't sleep and eat till 6pm the day Buhari was declared the Candidate of APC.

So spare me that bullcrap!
I get your point. Lots of people spent time campaigning and stuffs in 2014/2015.

On topic, Buhari has failed or is failing.... if we are to be honest
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by Freegift75: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I get your point. Lots of people spent time campaigning and stuffs in 2014/2015.

On topic, Buhari has failed or is failing.... if we are to be honest

Now I know you are a truth talker. The brain still intact..! But beware of zombie-wailers
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by freeze001(f): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
grin An ediot spotted

Proper, mature and senior idiot I tell u! Doesn'teven understand simple English and ends up shooting himself in d foot.
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by freeze001(f): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Unblockable:

He hasn't failed ma. The past administration failed you!

Pls can you let us know how he has failed? Don't bring up the issue of bag of rice though. Because we know better!

E be like say u start d work new so u no know ur fellow compatriots and seniors. If u know Beremx and her antecedents on this forum, you'll peacefully accept her declaration as the Gospel it is, resign and take on something more fruitful.
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by freeze001(f): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Unblockable:

Were you alive when the past administration was distributing our money upandan? Some got their shares for spiritual consultations while others got theirs as 'pocket money'. Did they remember the days ahead? Like Buhari said, oil sold for as much as $100 per barrel and when he got there, oil price had already fallen. If na you, shey na miracle you go perform?

So if it's not oil Buhari and crew cannot think of any other way of generating forex and maintaining a once robust economy which they destroyed? If Nigeria didn't have oil nko? You should be worried that Buhari did not come with any innovative and profitable idea other than oil from another man's backyard. What does he have to offer then? What are he and his people bringing to the table? What is his expertise really?
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by Jokerman(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Unblockable:

Were you alive when the past administration was distributing our money upandan? Some got their shares for spiritual consultations while others got theirs as 'pocket money'. Did they remember the days ahead? Like Buhari said, oil sold for as much as $100 per barrel and when he got there, oil price had already fallen. If na you, shey na miracle you go perform?

Even the 3 greatest thieves that ruled Nigeria (IBB, Abacha & OBJ), d governments after them didn't complain this much and Nigeria wasnt as difficult as the government of this new thief in Aso rock.....

Buhari is not fit bro... Give a Fashola or a Peter Obi dat job and see wonders....
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by Precial419: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
BLAME D PAST GENERATION AND MAYBE D PAST GENERATION WILL BLAME D PAST GENERATION AND ON AND ON. FACT IS BLAMES DON'T GET PROLEMS SOLVED
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by Unblockable: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
freeze001:

E be like say u start d work new so u no know ur fellow compatriots and seniors. If u know Beremx and her antecedents on this forum, you'll peacefully accept her declaration as the Gospel it is, resign and take on something more fruitful.

Coming from a very funny shem@le! I have been supporting AC, ACN, later APC and Buhari since 2012 on this forum. You don't know the person behind this moniker and don't try to tell me how Berem supported Buhari as if I wasn't among those who supported him.
Re: I Almost Resigned As President - Buhari by payosehtor(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Unblockable:

Were you alive when the past administration was distributing our money upandan? Some got their shares for spiritual consultations while others got theirs as 'pocket money'. Did they remember the days ahead? Like Buhari said, oil sold for as much as $100 per barrel and when he got there, oil price had already fallen. If na you, shey na miracles you go perform?
thank you my brother. I personally pitied for Buhari cuz I knows him as the molybdenum president of this country with good intention for this nation. his hard-lock is Nigeria 's. God will help you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA Honors Star Performers Magnus, Aiken others / How Can Southern Kaduna Join Biafra? / Is TB Joshua Talking About The Mass Defection From APC To PDP???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.