Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,740 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (200958 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mine is tomorrow...the address seem to be their corporate office(glass house) opposite the bus stop...wish moi well
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SirElaw(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
michaelbelgium:
Mine is tomorrow...the address seem to be their corporate office(glass house) opposite the bus stop...wish moi well
All the best bro. Break a leg.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
SirElaw:
All the best bro. Break a leg.
thank you
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Darlx:

Nothing new over here
CallofDuty:
No.none yet.
Murme:

Bro nothing o. Still expecting.

Whew! undecided It is well o. Let's still keep the hope alive. I would like to think the invites are still going to roll out, perhaps for next week.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
michaelbelgium:
Best wishes bro.

The glass house (Golden Penny Place) was the first place I went the very first time we were invited. FMN has quite courteous receptionists, very amiable ladies.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
opidalo:

Best wishes bro.

The glass house (Golden Penny Place) was the first place I went the very first time we were invited. FMN has quite courteous receptionists, very amiable ladies.
this guy go like woman like die!!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Murme: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
michaelbelgium:

Lols...And the women would love his type cos he is caring (noticed it from his contribution on this thread)
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Murme: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
michaelbelgium:

Lols...And the women would love his type cos he is caring (noticed it from his contribution on this thread.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
michaelbelgium:

On the contrary, and you'd be surprised too.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
opidalo:
On the contrary, and you'd be surprised too.
is all good
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Darlx(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
michaelbelgium:

All the best bro. Meanwhile, I'd appreciate it if you could help us (those who haven't gotten any feedback) find out when interviews would be ending. So we would know for sure whether to move on or keep hope alive. That should be after your interview of course... all the best once again.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Darlx:

All the best bro. Meanwhile, I'd appreciate it if you could help us (those who haven't gotten any feedback) find out when interviews would be ending. So we would know for sure whether to move on or keep hope alive. That should be after your interview of course... all the best once again.
alright
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Murme: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sharing of the interview experience by those who did theirs today with the house will highly be appreciated pls.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2017
First, make sure u don't skip breakfast tomorrow or u may regret it. I arrived at 10 and was interviewed at 3:30 despite being the fifth although last on the line. The interview panel took their time; there was no urgency from them as they painstakingly went through every inch of detail on my CV from education background, SIWES, final project and it's relevance, NYSC, and what I've been doing since NYSC- whether I was working or not. They also asked questions bordering on individual responses to certain complex situations and and general group behavior.

Just go in relaxed and ready to talk, and try to be consistent in your responses to avoid suspicions of embelished answers or lies. Lying is a big risk unless necessary and get ready to negotiate your salary expectations- they may make it seem like you're pricing a cab.

Goodluck you y'all scheduled for tomorrow. I wish u well.

cc: SirElaw

5 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SirElaw(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
First, make sure u don't skip breakfast tomorrow or u may regret it. I arrived at 10 and was interviewed at 3:30 despite being the fifth although last on the line. The interview panel took their time; there was no urgency from them as they painstakingly went through every inch of detail on my CV from education background, SIWES, final project and it's relevance, NYSC, and what I've been doing since NYSC- whether I was working or not. They also asked questions bordering on individual responses to certain complex situations and and general group behavior.

Just go in relaxed and ready to talk, and try to be consistent in your responses to avoid suspicions of embelished answers or lies. Lying is a big risk unless necessary and get ready to negotiate your salary expectations- they may make it seem like you're pricing a cab.

Thank you bro. You are far too kind. A favorable response from them awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Nice one bro. Wish you successful outcome. wink

If I may ask, how many copies of the credentials and CV was requested?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 02, 2017
opidalo:
Nice one bro. Wish you successful outcome. wink
If I may ask, how many copies of the credentials and CV was requested?
one copy of each is enough
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2017
I mentioned I had to reschedule to Friday because I don't reside in Lagos. So mine will be on Friday
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Wow @time. Thanks a lot for the info and good luck.
Fifthcolumnist:

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by CallofDuty(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Pls can Anyone who got the interview invite ATM kindly copy it from his/her mail and post it here removing any form of named reference..lets know what the requiremnt s looks like..10ks!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by c2100: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2017
pls I got a text message. but still no email. pls am I alone?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by peterbam(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2017
opidalo:

Best wishes bro.

So you came to be looking at our ladies abi?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2017
CallofDuty:
Pls can Anyone who got the interview invite ATM kindly copy it from his/her mail and post it here removing any form of named reference..lets know what the requiremnt s looks like..10ks!
There wasn't any kind of requirement stated in the mail. Maybe you can see something though.

Dear Candidate,

Congratulations on your successful performance at the 2nd level assessment for our Graduate Trainee Programme. You have been selected to attend an oral interview as detailed below:

Date: Friday, 3rd March 2017

Time: 11.30am Prompt

Venue: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, 1, Golden Penny Place, (Opposite Barracks Bus stop) Apapa, Wharf Road, Lagos.

You are to come with original and copies of your certificates including birth certificate, O’ level result and Curriculum Vitae (CV)

Kindly acknowledge receipt and confirm your availability for the interview.

Yours Sincerely,

Bintu Bodunrin

Talent Acquisition Team
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2017
c2100:
pls I got a text message. but still no email. pls am I alone?
I think you should call the number in your text ASAP.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by c2100: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2017
opidalo:

I think you should call the number in your text ASAP.
no one is picking o
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2017
peterbam:

So you came to be looking at our ladies abi?
Something told me someone was going to misconstrue this. I only meant it as a compliment to FMN, not the ladies particularly. grin
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by peterbam(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
opidalo:

Something told me someone was going to misconstrue this. I only meant it as a compliment to FMN, not the ladies particularly. grin

Okay, Thanks for the compliment hoping to have you join soon
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Murme: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2017
CallofDuty:

Bro, have u been invited?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
c2100:

no one is picking o
Are you sure you've checked every part of your mailbox? Spam, unsubscribe folder etc. If you still can't find it and can't get through by call, send a text.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
peterbam:

Okay, Thanks for the compliment hoping to have you join soon
Would be a great pleasure.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
hello guys...am back....i guess it went down well...so much questions to answer from CV and personal life...just be confident and package your lies well if necessary

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
michaelbelgium:
hello guys...am back....i guess it went down well...so much questions to answer from CV and personal life...just be confident and package your lies well if necessary
Wow! Nice. Wishing you a favourable outcome.

How many were you guys invited/present today? And are there indications that more invites are going to roll out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.