Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (201268 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2017
opidalo:

You're welcome. Good to hear. Wish you success.
I wish you the same.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by kael007: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Any news from anyone? some like us Still awaiting interview invite.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
kael007:
No news bro. But you MAY expect to get invite tomorrow or next IF interviews aren't over yet. Keep hope alive bro.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nedu91: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
kael007:
Just got a regret mail now.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Murme: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nedu91:
Just got a regret mail now.

Same here bro.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Emobi11: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yea jst got a regret mail too...
Seems the regret mails have started rolling in embarassed
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Murme: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2017
opidalo:

Oh my! I feel really bad to see this. Take comfort in the fact that you came this far, you fought this hard and you have more opportunities to look out for.

Trust me, over the past few weeks, I have gone through my mail and recovered some of the more painful regret mails that I have received over the years (Shell, Sahara, GE etc). I took screenshots of them and saved them to my phone Gallery to look them over and over, to relive those times and remind myself how I moved on just in the event that I get another one. So I must confess that I do not feel that I have made it this far (even if it's far from over) because I am more intelligent or better than anyone but because God has willed it so. I have learnt to take solace in the success story of others even if it came a tad later than they wished. So I exhort you to do same.

I wish I could say better. cry
Oh my! I feel really bad to see this. Take comfort in the fact that you came this far, you fought this hard and you have more opportunities to look out for.

Trust me, over the past few weeks I have gone through my mail and recovered some of the more painful regret mails that I have received over the years (Shell, Sahara, GE etc). I took screenshots of them and saved them to my phone Gallery to look them over and over, to relive those times and remind myself how I moved on just in the event that I get another one. So I must confess that I do not feel that I have made it this far (even if it's far from over) because I am more intelligent or better than anyone but because God has willed it so. I have learnt to take solace in the success story of others even if it came a tad later than they wished. So I exhort you to do same.

I wish I could say better.

Thanks for ur concern bro... U are too kind and caring I must confess. I pray that God grants u and as many as possible in this family success. Congrats to u all in advance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Emobi11: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2017
@Opidalo You are so so nice and caring. You have grown so much and learnt so much from your experiences. Thank you very much for your kind words...i want to be like you as i age...

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2017
So no one has seen a sucessmail yet?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by AbooFaaris: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
So no one has seen a sucessmail yet?

Bros, don't worry and just relax, its on its way.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
opidalo:
I am sure something will come up before week's end.
I hope so too!

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Hassinomail(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by E383: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Calls coming in

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2017
E383:
Calls coming in
You received a call from HR? What was it about?

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
opidalo:

A friend of mine was asked about his availability for April 1. I didn't receive the call though.

I guess success mails would soon start rolling in

grin

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
opidalo:

A friend of mine was asked about his availability for April 1. I didn't receive the call though.
That's a Saturday. I am guessing that's the date of the medical/chat/documentation.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
opidalo:

Spot on. That was exactly my thought since resumption can't be on a weekend.

By the way, what's CHAT all about?
I just assumed that there would be a chat based on the application process of some companies such as NBPlc etc. It's usually when the successful candidates are given their offer letters and from what I heard, it's pretty informal. It's like an official welcome.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
opidalo:

Spot on. Exactly my thoughts since resumption can't be on a weekend.

By the way, what's the CHAT all about?

P.S.: Sadly, regret mails are still very much likely at this point since nobody from the interviews have been rejected yet. SADLY! sad
How many people do you think have received calls? I believe that only the people called were successful, and the only hope those that didn't get called have, is that someone fails a medical or something. This is just my opinion, it should be said.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Hassinomail(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
its well oh, let us wait till 7pm to see the colour of the mail that would be sent grin

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lopzy(f): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmn, I thought it will be nothing as usual. God have mercy
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by rahmah1401: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Has anyone received a feedback?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by bolajidammie94: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
peterbam:

So you came to be looking at our ladies abi?
bro, sent a pm
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by bolajidammie94: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Does any other person know anyone who has been called?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
lopzy:
Hmmmn, I thought it will be nothing as usual. God have mercy
Hehehe...i hope you are not the lady i had crush on that day of assessment (center)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.