Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (200988 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mikaj(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
michaelbelgium:
hello guys...am back....i guess it went down well...so much questions to answer from CV and personal life...just be confident and package your lies well if necessary

Please tell me they didn't ask what can you tell me about our organisation, vision, mission, core values, products, history, projects blah blah blah.... I can't do this cramming again

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
mikaj:

Please tell me they didn't ask what can you tell me about our organisation, vision, mission, core values, products, history, projects blah blah blah.... I can't do this cramming again
lolzzzz....dont be scared bro...they would like to know how proactive you were in any project/team you've worked on in the past or present...they want to know how you can respond to real life situations as a team leader/player....do not cram so as not to mess yourself up...just be yourself...if you do not understand any question they ask you...tell dem to repeat...and then use that time to figure out what to say...all the best

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mikaj(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
michaelbelgium:

lolzzzz....dont be scared bro...they would like to know how proactive you were in any project/team you've worked on in the past or present...they want to know how you can respond to real life situations as a team leader/player....do not cram so as not to mess yourself up...just be yourself...if you do not understand any question they ask you...tell dem to repeat...and then use that time to figure out what to say...all the best

That is to say they were not asked. grin
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
michaelbelgium:

How many were you guys invited/present today? And are there indications that more invites are going to roll out?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
mikaj:

That is to say they were not asked. grin
for example...question 1..have you even found yourself in a situation where you needed to satisfy yourself and your colleagues by doing what is not expected of you?...
question 2...if you are in a team and your team leader is the type that does not take your opinions into consideration and you see that your ideas would salvage a dangerous situation...what would you do as a good team player??
your answers to these questions are found in their core values.....they can rephrase questions like these to know if you are being sincere or not....and to throw you off balance....
just go through your CV...you'll be good to go

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
opidalo:

How many were you guys invited/present today? And are there indications that more invites are going to roll out?
i saw four guys and one lady when i came...i left to get some refreshment..and wen i came bck...i saw three more guys.....i suppose more invites should be expected by nxt wk
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mikaj(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
michaelbelgium:

for example...question 1..have you even found yourself in a situation where you needed to satisfy yourself and your colleagues by doing what is not expected of you?...
question 2...if you are in a team and your team leader is the type that does not take your opinions into consideration and you see that your ideas would salvage a dangerous situation...what would you do as a good team player??
your answers to these questions are found in their core values.....they can rephrase questions like these to know if you are being sincere or not....and to throw you off balance....
God bless your ancestors man..

And your generations too
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
mikaj:
God bless your ancestors man..

And your generations too
thank you boss
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
michaelbelgium:

i saw four guys and one lady when i came...i left to get some refreshment..and wen i came bck...i saw three more guys.....i suppose more invites should be expected by nxt wk
Nice.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by karkinase(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
michaelbelgium:

thanks for the insight bro....you really a rare gem.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
karkinase:
thanks for the insight bro....you really a rare gem.
u are most welcome

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Darlx(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opidalo
Michaelbelgium
Mikaj
Fifthcolumnist
(everyone who has gotten an invite)

Did any of you answer that the flours were different? during the FLOUR TEST embarassed

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mikaj(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Darlx:
Opidalo
Michaelbelgium
Mikaj
Fifthcolumnist

Did any of you answer that the flours were different? during the FLOUR TEST embarassed

Lol!!!!!! Niggers be tryna determine where it all went wrong.

Bros i did say they where different o.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
mikaj:

If you mean the last two samples that were given to everyone after the main group work, Yea, I said they were the same.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Darlx(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
mikaj:

Hehehe...boys just trying to convince the mind to move on. Anyways from your answer and Fifthcolumnist's it could have gone both ways. Biko can FMN just send feedback already!!!! However good or bad make boys know the way forward. The wait is just killing embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Darlx:
Opidalo
Michaelbelgium
Mikaj
Fifthcolumnist

First, I answered that the flours were same. However, I do not think the point of that assessment was to actually test whether you could tell them apart. I think what was being tested was whether you could form an opinion firmly and stick by it.

Secondly, I think it's premature to conclude that you will no longer get called. There wasn't any indication that the invites are over. There wasn't indication of the opposite either. There wasn't a chance to ask questions as everyone of the HR personnel was in one panel or another. But I am more inclined to think that invites are still coming.

I know it's difficult to stay positive but that's all we can do for now. Stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Darlx(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nice one Opidalo. Thanks.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
The 3 samples from my observation were different
Darlx:
Opidalo
Michaelbelgium
Mikaj
Fifthcolumnist

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
How did it go? I am sure we saw each other o... lol
opidalo:

First, I answered that the flours were same. However, I do not think the point of that assessment was to actually test whether you could tell them apart. I think what was being tested was whether you could form an opinion firmly and stick by it.

Secondly, I think it's premature to conclude that you will no longer get called. There wasn't any indication that the invites are over. There wasn't indication of the opposite either. There wasn't a chance to ask questions as everyone of the HR personnel was in one panel or another. But I am more inclined to think that invites are still coming.

I know it's difficult to stay positive but that's all we can do for now. Stay positive.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by kael007: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
On a positive note, i strongly believe that i was not scheduled for this week because i don't even av tp to travel back to and from lagos now. I'll be scheduled soon (most probably next week). By then funds will be in place. Lol..
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Darlx:
Opidalo
Michaelbelgium
Mikaj
Fifthcolumnist

my brother...do not bother yourself so much about that assessment. if i begin to tell you my story as regards to that assessment na laugh you go dey laugh...my group guy said that assessment na 9jabet. although i told the miller that the three samples are from the same source, but the third one still contains more bran than the other two...meaning it still needed further processing. my advice is this...just have faith and be positive. as long as regret mails were not sent alongside the invites, the probability of getting interview invite is eminent.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amakyzuu:
How did it go? I am sure we saw each other o... lol
LOL. Maybe. It was good. I noticed that guys with work experience get asked little or no questions from their CV. They just refer to it for checks of experiences you mention. They go straight and ask behavioural and competence based questions.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by peterbam(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hi, at this stage, invites are usually in batches. Take for example that 3 vacancies exist and invite has been sent to a first batch of 5, at the end of the interview, if less than 3 are successful, there will be need to invite another batch till the 3 vacancies are filled. Hence no regret message will be sent till the 3 vacancies are filled. This is what happens in most organizations, so keep fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
FMN paid me some little token to cover my return to my base
kael007:
On a positive note, i strongly believe that i was not scheduled for this week because i don't even av tp to travel back to and from lagos now. I'll be scheduled soon (most probably next week). By then funds will be in place. Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
peterbam:
Hi, at this stage, invites are usually in batches. Take for example that 3 vacancies exist and invite has been sent to a first batch of 5, at the end of the interview, if less than 3 are successful, there will be need to invite another batch till the 3 vacancies are filled. Hence no regret message will be sent till the 3 vacancies are filled. This is what happens in most organizations, so keep fingers crossed.
Thanks man, this explains a lot.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by CellTabRepairs: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Good one...
Reminds me of when I worked with an electrical engineering company that maintained, installed and serviced power substations, ring main units, transformers at flour mills Apapa and subsidiary Bagco. Hectic days in the '90s!

Anyway
Remember this; It is not enough to earn & carry about a certificate! That's phase 1. Life is about relevance & providing solutions. Someone right now somewhere is looking for someone who can do something for him/her & get paid! Opportunity Meets with preparation! Is your worth only in that paper certificate even though you hardly have a REAL skill? Therefore; EACH DAY , LET YOUR CAPITAL BE YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Murme: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
peterbam:

Yea..some relief there. Thanks for the well explained information.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nedu91: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Murme:

Yea..some relief there. Thanks for the well explained information.
Really I expected their invite today against next week buh as I didn't see any mail till now I have finally given up as they may not send more invites. Time to move on with life.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Nedu91:
Really I expected their invite today against next week buh as I didn't see any mail till now I have finally given up as they may not send more invites. Time to move on with life.
Well what can I say! I think @peterbam's analysis throws everything open. There shouldn't be a final say on it until you receive a regret mail (God forbid). What they'll do first according to @peterbam is to look at the interviews they've conducted so far and see if they can get the number of people they want. Otherwise, they call more people.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
opidalo:

Well what can I say! I think @peterbam's analysis throws everything open. There shouldn't be a final say on it until you receive a regret mail (God forbid). What they'll do first according to @peterbam is to look at the interviews they've conducted so far and see if they can get the number of people they want. Otherwise, they call more people.
Please do you know the number of people that have been called up for interviews so far? I know there were about 203 or so people in the second stage.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Headmonbra:

Please do you know the number of people that have been called up for interviews so far? I know there were about 203 or so people in the second stage.
From what I observed yesterday, I met 8 people when I arrived. That's 9 people plus myself as at the time. Shortly after, 2 more guys came in, making 11. As I was doing the documentation exercise, I caught the sight of 2 more guys in the lobby. From then till I was taken to another floor for my interview, I noticed no other person. Also, the lady attending to the documentation process went about doing other things so we may safely say no other people arrived after those last two. So that makes 13 people in total. For the 3 days, if we assume same number if people per day, there would be a total of 39 invited.

It's just what I observed and I may just be totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2017
opidalo:

From what I observed yesterday, I met 8 people when I arrived. That's 9 people plus myself as at the time. Shortly after, 2 more guys came in, making 11. As I was doing the documentation exercise, I caught the sight of 2 more guys in the lobby. From then till I was taken to another floor for my interview, I noticed no other person. Also, the lady attending to the documentation process went about doing other things so we may safely say no other people arrived after those last two. So that makes 13 people in total. For the 3 days, if we assume same number if people per day, there would be a total of 39 invited.

It's just what I observed and I may just be totally wrong.
Thanks a lot. I imagined they wouldn't be many as the company would spend a fortune paying "tokens" for people's transportation otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.