Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (207533 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
bolajidammie94:
Does any other person know anyone who has been called?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lopzy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
michaelbelgium:

Hehehe...i hope you are not the lady i had crush on that day of assessment (center)
how will I know if it was me or not
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
lopzy:
well...i think you should know...the guy that turns his head at intervals just to steal a glance at your face at the reception and also at the day of the oral interview.
you should be thin and tall...hahahahahaha.
only lopzy should quote me o
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
lopzy:
well...i think you should know...the guy that turns his head at intervals just to steal a glance at your face at the reception and also at the day of the oral interview.
you should be thin and tall.you studied chemical engineering ...hahahahahaha.
only lopzy should quote me o
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
I think he/she isn't wrong. He/she might have meant that people have been called to resume.
I don't think April 1 is the only resumption date though. I think some people may even resume before that date. I pray we are called... Btw, How come no one on this group has received an offer?

opidalo:

I think in this scenario we need to avoid incorrect constructions so as not to cause unnecessary confusion.

So I think it is better to say "anyone who WAS called" instead of "anyone who HAS BEEN called". The second one (as you have used it) may be confused to mean some people have been called to resume.

Just what I am thinking anyway.

I can perceive everybody is on high alert at this point. Very expectant. May we receive good news.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Amakyzuu:
I think he/she isn't wrong. He/she might have meant that people have been called to resume.
I don't think April 1 is the only resumption date though. I think some people may even resume before that date. I pray we are called... Btw, How come no one on this group has received an offer?

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lopzy(f): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Let's just hope for the best

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2017
opidalo:

I don't know what you've heard but I can tell you that I have my ears to the ground on this.

Nobody in this forum has gotten an offer because no one has gotten an offer at all. As of now, nobody has been called to resume before 1st of April. Don't ask me how I know. smiley

The phone calls were only to confirm availability of the people that received it for April 1 which, according to what I can deduce, only a few people got. That doesn't really amount to an offer but seem to be a good sign. And April 1 is not a resumption date. It's probably for medicals or some documentation as previously surmised.

According to a friend that received the call, the caller mentioned that he stated at the interview that he would need some time before he can activate a new employment and that would he, despite that, be available for the said date. So I am THINKING (with emphasis) that the calls were merely to clarify availability of the successful ones that stated at their interview that they'll need some time to disengage from their present duties since resumption is so close and that kind of grace may not be realistic.

This is just me adding my rational thoughts to the very credible info at my disposal.

I am open to a contrary opinion.

The only reason I have an atom of doubt about what I heard is that atleast no one on this group has gotten an offer... Let's be hopeful!!!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Amakyzuu:

The only reason I have an atom of doubt about what I heard is that atleast no one on this group has gotten an offer... Let's be hopeful!!!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by peterbam(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
bolajidammie94:

bro, sent a pm

I've not seen any pm from you
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Emobi11: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Calm down guys..You guys are definitely going to get reply notwithstanding what type of reply it is.. So jst Pray, do some self reflection to be honest to yourself first.., then hope for the best. Goodluck to everyone who went for the interview!!!

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
opidalo:

A friend of mine was asked about his availability for April 1. I didn't receive the call though.
How far with this person tha got a call. A set of people may be resuming work next week. It's likely people have been called to resume. Sad!!!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Aremu01(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amakyzuu:

How far with this person tha got a call. A set of people may be resuming work next week. It's likely people have been called to resume. Sad!!!
Speculation will do you no good

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by omothayur: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amakyzuu:

Please let us endeavour to be positive, no matter what. Negativity and Speculations wont do us any good. In any recruitment process, just do your best, pray and keep applying elsewhere. I have lost count of job disappointments, yet I never leave a process without learning something new. My first Interview with KPMG was hell, I doubted my brilliance and abilities, but I learnt a lot. Ever since, I am sure not the same person.
Remember you attract what you think and say. God's Best to us all.

4 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amakyzuu:

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
omothayur:

Please let us endeavour to be positive, no matter what. Negativity and Speculations wont do us any good. In any recruitment process, just do your best, pray and keep applying elsewhere. I have lost count of job disappointments, yet I never leave a process without learning something new. My first Interview with KPMG was hell, I doubted my brilliance and abilities, but I learnt a lot. Ever since, I am sure not the same person.
Remember you attract what you think and say. God's Best to us all.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pls o, there should be no need to panic. If really they have concluded the process- contacted successful applicants- the rest of us would have received regret mails. And I believe there's no how no one on nairaland especially here in this group would receive an offer and keep quiet, Cos most people I met during the AC and final interview seemed to follow this particular thread for info based on conversations I had.

So let's chill take a break and while looking for other opportunities believe until the end. I wish everyone here contributing to this thread makes it cos my journey so far has been possible cos of tips I got here.

I believe the smartest candidates- those would eventually make it are here on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by AbooFaaris: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Reliable intel has it that some folks received text messages to come for medicals tomorrow. Don't quote me anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
AbooFaaris:
Reliable intel has it that some folks received text messages to come for medicals tomorrow. Don't quote me anywhere!
I already said so and I got "no speculations" but sadly that's the truth. No more info from my end again jare, so I don't get quoted... Waiting for a mail too.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
AbooFaaris:
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
opidalo:

Very true. Just got the info too from a very reliable source.

Sorry Amakyzuu if we doubted you at first. You should have made your statements more firm instead of "I think".

Congratulations to those who got the invite.wink
Were the text messages sent today?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=Headmonbra post=54909309]
Were the text messages sent

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2017
opidalo:

Yes, today.

Well, it shouldn't seem odd that 'nobody' on here has reported having gotten one if you consider that the number that attended the interviews was about a 100 and they want only a few.
I suspect that someone here got the message, but that person is not forthcoming with it. One nairalander called E383 mentioned that calls were coming in and he was asked a follow up question which he didn't answer. I suspect he was called for medicals.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2017
you guys should chill nah...FMN cannot call over 50 candidates at once for medical examination...its still a batch by batch thing.

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Headmonbra:

I suspect that someone here got the message, but that person is not forthcoming with it. One nairalander called E383 mentioned that calls were coming in and he was asked a follow up question which he didn't answer. I suspect he was called for medicals.

Assuming that's true, what would he gain from hoarding the news? Even if he's the only selected person, we won't beat him.

And I think Michealbelgium has a point: The apt test was done in batches, the same with the AC and even the interview ( somewhere contacted when even all hope was lost), so there's hope. And one thing I trust FMN for is organisation. I know when they're through with the process, they'll push a regret mail to unsuccessful candidates. So I'm not giving up yet, even though FMN isn't really my only shot, I see it as a reputable place to work in....so it's not over until I see

"Dear candidate, we are sorry..."

3 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by omothayur: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
The Medical Invite is in batches, about 15 - 20 would be called, so let's just relax, pray and let's see as things unfold. Also the only set of people called on Tuesday for availability are those working or engaged at the moment.
So, if you told them you are available anytime don't expect any availability call; just expect a medical invite text message.
All the best to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Assuming that's true, what would he gain from hoarding the news? Even if he's the only selected person, we won't beat him.

And I think Michealbelgium has a point: The apt test was done in batches, the same with the AC and even the interview ( somewhere contacted when even all hope was lost), so there's hope. And one thing I trust FMN for is organisation. I know when they're through with the process, they'll push a regret mail to unsuccessful candidates. So I'm not giving up yet, even though FMN isn't really my only shot, I see it as a reputable place to work in....so it's not over until I see

"Dear candidate, we are sorry..."

I am afraid you misunderstood me. He is definitely under no obligation to tell us anything even if he has the information as it is a free country and he can do whatever he likes. I was just commenting on my suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
omothayur:
The Medical Invite is in batches, about 15 - 20 would be called, so let's just relax, pray and let's see as things unfold. Also the only set of people called on Tuesday for availability are those working or engaged at the moment.
So, if you told them you are available anytime don't expect any availability call; just expect a medical invite text message.
All the best to us all.
15 - 20 in total? or 15 - 20 for each batch of the medical?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by omothayur: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Headmonbra:

15 - 20 in total? or 15 - 20 for each batch of the medical?

In total sir.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Headmonbra: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
omothayur:

In total sir.
Thanks. I suspected the number quoted by MichaelBelgium was a bit on the high side.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (65) (Reply)

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.