Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (201315 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by labanj1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
SacrodAYAN:

Ow did ur test go Also a food scientist.Scheduled for tomorrow
It was fine. Same as people have posted before. Logical reasoning, sentence correction, analogy and antonyms and also problem solving. There were more problem solving questions (28). 60 questions in 60 minutes in total.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fraih(f): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2016
labanj1:
It was fine. Same as people have posted before. Logical reasoning, sentence correction, analogy and antonyms and also problem solving. There were more problem solving questions (28). 60 questions in 60 minutes in total.
Excuse me, were you asked any food science related question?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SacrodAYAN: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
labanj1:
Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
i got an invite for 6th December who is with me?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
please guys how much is the pay hoping my question is not silly
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Graciouslara(f): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello dudes, I got an invite on 17 for CBT test, of which hv gone there for the test, today I saw another msg in inbox calling for another CBT test on the 7th......what should I do pls
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by noceedy4real: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Graciouslara:
Hello dudes, I got an invite on 17 for CBT test, of which hv gone there for the test, today I saw another msg in inbox calling for another CBT test on the 7th......what should I do pls
Can u upload the details of the second mail u got, please
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by AriGold0507(f): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Graciouslara:
got the same text but on checking it again, the first was function based and this one is competency.. although I can't tell the difference in both
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Graciouslara(f): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=AriGold0507 post=51557657] got the same text but on checking it again, the first was function based and this one is competency.. although I can't tell the difference in both [/quote
Both text msgs are same
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Graciouslara(f): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2016
AriGold0507:
got the same text but on checking it again, the first was function based and this one is competency.. although I can't tell the difference in both

Both text msgs are same
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by zionmade(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abeg i don tire for all these competency and functional bla bla bla. If u wont take wat those dat have written d test told u go and carry ur txtbooks from yr1 to final year and study eeeeh.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Omohtee2016: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Graciouslara:

Both text msgs are same
Did you apply for graduate trainee or wat?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ekanDamie: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
this flour mill recruitment is not credible. let's see how many dey would end up picking.
y'all will just hear that some odas scored higher n have been selected.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ogwu35: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
I reciv an invit from flour mill for graduate trainee apitude test to hold on 7 dec, did any other person reciv pls i need ans
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Eric14(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Graciouslara:

same wit me. I wrote d test 1st week of Nov and i got anoda invite scheduled for 7th Dec
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Graciouslara(f): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Eric14:

same wit me. I wrote d test 1st week of Nov and i got anoda invite scheduled for 7th Dec
Could that be make up test or what?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Eric14(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Graciouslara:

Could that be make up test or what?

i think its d 2nd stage of d recruitment because d lady in charge told us dey wld get back 2 us by d end of Nov
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ogwu35: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
I only reciv the invit through email not text message, to writ on 7 dec, mech eng, who else reciv
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Eric14(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Cald d HR lady 2day and she told me d Function test and Competency test are d same.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by EFGH: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Eric14:
Cald d HR lady 2day and she told me d Function test and Competency test are d same.

Do you mean if one have written b4, the person should not bother going for another CBT or what?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by tipcea: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Eric14:
Sorry to say but I think you asked the wrong question.... I think you should have asked her if this second invite is for stage two of the selection process that is interview or another CBT.... Please post the number you used to contact... Tnks

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by megadinho(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2016
Pls drop the number u used to call her...so we can confirm this...instead paying transport to write what you have already written...please drop the contact.thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
[/i]The phone number to call should be the one stated in the text messages sent to the earlier batches of candidates that wrote the test. Check your phones and look fo the FMN message, the phone number is in it.[i]
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by MrNE(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Here's the number in the text message 08090405984
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by judee27: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
I just called one of FMN PLC HR people, the lady said the second message for Competency test is an error, that they are yet to get back to people for the next stage of the graduate trainee recruitment, so guys easy b4 you give some of us high BP grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ironsiman: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hi
I wrote on d 29 too so can we exchange digit. To know if any of us get called read FST too 07056566517 add mi up on whatsapp
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ironsiman: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ye!! Like wat flour is used for bread making and a few orda questions
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
judee27:
I just called one of FMN PLC HR people, the lady said the second message for Competency test is an error, that they are yet to get back to people for the next stage of the graduate trainee recruitment, so guys easy b4 you give some of us high BP grin grin grin tongue
Good one. I thought as much. Thanks for clearing this up. wink
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
So in essence if you've written the tests before now and have gotten a second message, disregard and save yourself the stress and extra t-fare.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
opidalo:
So in essence if you've written the tests before now and have gotten a second message, disregard and save yourself the stress and extra t-fare.
I don't know if my analogy is true but if you received the message for second CBT, it certainly means you didn't submit your 1st assessment. I remember that HR lady saying that after finishing the assessment, you'll automatically be logged out and it imperative you click on finish. As soon as the computer logged many out, in the euphoria of success or agony of failure, they failed to click the finish button.
The implication of that is that you'll be seen as though you haven't taken the assessment, hence the second invite

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSlyone2:

I don't know if my analogy is true but if you received the message for second CBT, it certainly means you didn't submit your 1st assessment. I remember that HR lady saying that after finishing the assessment, you'll automatically be logged out and it imperative you click on finish. As soon as the computer logged many out, in the euphoria of success or agony of failure, they failed to click the finish button.
The implication of that is that you'll be seen as though you haven't taken the assessment, hence the second invite
I think not sir, at least going by the response of the HR rep as reported by @Judee27: "the lady said the second message for Competency test is an error". Emphasis on ERROR. The response didn't say the second invite was for unsubmitted tests. If that was the case, she would have stated that unequivocally. But then to erase any shred of doubt, the people who got a second message should call her on the number dropped above. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.