Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (200673 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSlyone2:

I don't know if my analogy is true but if you received the message for second CBT, it certainly means you didn't submit your 1st assessment. I remember that HR lady saying that after finishing the assessment, you'll automatically be logged out and it imperative you click on finish. As soon as the computer logged many out, in the euphoria of success or agony of failure, they failed to click the finish button.
The implication of that is that you'll be seen as though you haven't taken the assessment, hence the second invite
To also correct you on whether tests were submitted or not, a guy asked during my batch if the tests would be automatically submitted once your time runs out and she answered in the affirmative. Also, recall that when you finish your test she checks her control system to confirm that your test has been submitted. I recall this on like it was yesterday. So I don't think failed submission is the reason sir.

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Ogwu35: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2016
I reciv a text dis morning from FMN plc stating that i should disregard the invit that its a result of system error. That u can only login in once to take the test. Any one with der HR number shld drop it here to get more info
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Ogwu35:
I reciv a text dis morning from FMN plc stating that i should disregard the invit that its a result of system error. That u can only login in once to take the test. Any one with der HR number shld drop it here to get more info
Check the previous page sir, you'll see the number there.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SinghInLagos: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2016
khamiiid:
don't need to print ...
hi, did you email me? I got notify of that.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Topmostt: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2016
Hello guys, When are we expecting a feedback from them for interview?
Are there people taking the test next week?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2016
No one knows when, but my bet is sometime in 2017. Just be patient, they'll call when they are ready for the next stage.

People are writing this week but no one is yet to say whether they writing next week. However I do know a couple of Elect/Elect guys that have not been called (and I am sure there are many others) so I think the tests may still be on for some time.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Topmostt: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
opidalo:
No one knows when, but my bet is sometime in 2017. Just be patient, they'll call when they are ready for the next stage.

People are writing this week but no one is yet to say whether they writing next week. However I do know a couple of Elect/Elect guys that have not been called (and I am sure there are many others) so I think the tests may still be on for some time.
Okay bro
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Galaxie: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
I just got a regret mail. I can't believe I failed that test. I honestly can't believe it
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Galaxie:
I just got a regret mail. I can't believe I failed that test. I honestly can't believe it

Is it for the graduate trainee or position for accountant..?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Galaxie: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Is it for the graduate trainee or position for accountant..?
Yah, for the graduate trainee
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Galaxie:

Yah, for the graduate trainee

hmmm. I guess ours should drop at any moment from now. all the best in your other endeavours
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Tee2014: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Galaxie:
So sorry to hear that.... When was your test date?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Galaxie: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tee2014:

So sorry to hear that.... When was your test date?
I took on the 6th
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Galaxie:
Really sorry to hear that. Coming from a guy that has gotten a fair share of regret mails, I know how bad it hurts. Better days ahead bro., don't fuss over it.

And then to the rest of us that haven't received any form of communication from them, don't be assured yet of positive news, though I wish all of us positive news. Let's hope for the best. wink
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

hmmm. I guess ours should drop at any moment from now. all the best in your other endeavours
You had better qualify your "ours" well bro. You sounded like "I guess our ****** should drop soon". I don't wish that for you o.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Tee2014: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seriously!!! You mean you wrote the test last week and already received feedback? cry This is Serious!!!
Galaxie:

I took on the 6th
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
opidalo:

You had better qualify your "ours" well bro. You sounded like "I guess our ****** should drop soon". I don't wish that for you o.

lol. it means either success or regret na. Both are still feedbacks.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Graciouslara(f): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
I got a regret mail too....
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Tboy243: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
The funny thing is dat, its only d people dat gets regret mails dat will say it. Those dat end up been successful will decide to keep ot to demselves which is very bad......just a passer by tho.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tboy243:
The funny thing is dat, its only d people dat gets regret mails dat will say it. Those dat end up been successful will decide to keep ot to demselves which is very bad......just a passer by tho.
While your observation is quite true, I beg to say that's not the case here. If you have read the preceding discussion, you should have made out that we are surprised to learn that people are receiving regret mails. No one here that hasn't received a regret mail knows his or her fate yet, no one has gotten a success mail. But it is a genuine concern nonetheless that successful ones are sometimes circumspect as to the progression of the recruitment. I pray it's different here though. There are a lot of good fellas here.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by yoyolagos: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Graciouslara:
I got a regret mail too....

Wen u receive d mail Coz I never see anything since Nov 22 wey I write oo

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by misterEli: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Please has anyone gotten success mail? My guess is that those who progressed to the next stage have not gotten mail yet. Please someone should prove me wrong. Lemme just know that it's probably because I didn't click submit that day that's why I was neglected
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
misterEli:
Please has anyone gotten success mail? My guess is that those who progressed to the next stage have not gotten mail yet. Please someone should prove me wrong. Lemme just know that it's probably because I didn't click submit that day that's why I was neglected
No success mails yet bro. I don't think anyone has gotten. Only a few are even saying they got regret mails.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ekanDamie: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
lol. from experience, if uve not gotten a regret mail, be happy you would not get a regret mail.

but don't be overjoyed, u may likely still get a consideration mail. where dey will tell u, DAT
u did well, but did not score high enough, DAT those who score high have been interviewd
but if ders any such vacancy in the future, dat u will be considered.

the suspense before ur contacted will be high o but, I don't believe it's a fair process,
plenty will get d consideration mail, but let's see how many, if any would go thru to d next stage here.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
ekanDamie:
lol. from experience, if uve not gotten a regret mail, be happy you would not get a regret mail.

but don't be overjoyed, u may likely still get a consideration mail. where dey will tell u, DAT
u did well, but did not score high enough, DAT those who score high have been interviewd
but if ders any such vacancy in the future, dat u will be considered.

the suspense before ur contacted will be high o but, I don't believe it's a fair process,
plenty will get d consideration mail, but let's see how many, if any would go thru to d next stage here.

And from your experience, how long after the tests do they contact candidates for interview? Or is there going to be a second testing?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fraih(f): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Another regret mail.
Exam written on 7th
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fraih:
Another regret mail. Exam written on 7th
was it the 7th of December?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fraih(f): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

was it the 7th of December?
Yes.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fraih:

Yes.

ok. that's sad. wish you the best in your other endeavours.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by teeshawt(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
got a regret mail too
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wow guys! Sorry to hear. I just feel a heart throb reading this. Wish you guys well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.