Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Saraki's Aide Ikenga Lead Lawyers 2 Protest Against Disrespect 2 Rule Of Law(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Aide Ikenga Lead Lawyers 2 Protest Against Disrespect 2 Rule Of Law(pix (613 Views)

Ikenga Ugochinyere Resigns As Saraki's Aide, Forms Political Party, Now Chairman / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix / Michael Ikenga:Youths Protest In Owerri Over Unlawful Detention Of Saraki's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Aide Ikenga Lead Lawyers 2 Protest Against Disrespect 2 Rule Of Law(pix by chimere66: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
As shared by Saraki's aide Ikenga Imo.....

''I owe my self and the society a duty as a lawyer, activist and Youth Leader to always stand up against any act of intimidation, abuse of human right , leadership Impunity,Lawlessness,disrespect to the Rule of Law and Principles of Separation of Powers no matter who is involved.
Leading Thousands of Lawyers, Youths and Civil Society Organization to say No to the growing culture of Disrespect to the Rule of Law I felt fulfilled doing things I love dearly'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/sarakis-aide-ikenga-imo-leads-hundreds_71.html?m=1

Re: Saraki's Aide Ikenga Lead Lawyers 2 Protest Against Disrespect 2 Rule Of Law(pix by chimere66: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2016

Re: Saraki's Aide Ikenga Lead Lawyers 2 Protest Against Disrespect 2 Rule Of Law(pix by chimere66: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
chimere66:
More
more

Re: Saraki's Aide Ikenga Lead Lawyers 2 Protest Against Disrespect 2 Rule Of Law(pix by Flexherbal(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na wetin dem dey pay you for, na im you dey do.
Re: Saraki's Aide Ikenga Lead Lawyers 2 Protest Against Disrespect 2 Rule Of Law(pix by googlepikins: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
As you can see, he said he's a lawyer. So he has every right to protest. Zombies can go and die.

(1) (Reply)

Militants Bomb Oil Pipeline Again / Detectives Expose Huge Cash Payments To Justices / How True? Funds Released To State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.