Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Is It Wrong? Pics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong? Pics? (935 Views)

Hair Blonde Goes Wrong...(pics) / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) / Bleaching Gone Wrong (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong? Pics? by fatenzy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Someone said I'm not fashionable, so I want to ask you guys if she's correct and I will upload her own pics also, so you will tell who's fashionable.
Thanks.

Re: Is It Wrong? Pics? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Can't see no picture

But from your dp, the person might be close to the truth cuz I don't understand that load on your head and the 'dot' on your forehead

Maybe I'm old skool anyways
Re: Is It Wrong? Pics? by natsuDragneel: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Can't see no picture

But from your dp, the person might be close to the truth cuz I don't understand that load on your head and the 'dot' on your forehead

#smh

You are cruel
You suppose send her pm now grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong? Pics? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
natsuDragneel:

#smh

You are cruel
You suppose send her pm now grin grin
I actually didn't mean to sound cruel. Was only trying to answer her question truthfully grin
Re: Is It Wrong? Pics? by ArabMopol(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2016
very close to the truth...
Re: Is It Wrong? Pics? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Is It Wrong? Pics? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Can't see no picture

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape / What Will Be Your Reaction? / Help!!!a Nairalander Have Been Sexually Assulting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.