Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers (31655 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral / Why Do Ladies Love Chefs So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers by EfemenaXY: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Tearroses
Efemena
Nurse kanwuliaextra come and put mouth

Lol!

I eat at least one a day. And a packet of cherry / vine tomatoes.

The whole office knows me for this cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Your second name should be self-discipline. smiley

Today I am starting to eat fruits five times a day. Wish me luck on that. I hope, I will remember to do so and won't get tempted to go for some chocolate before I induce some vitamins into my system.

Happy Sunday my dear. kiss How was your week?
Re: A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers by dangotesmummy: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

grin

You remind me of that video trending on social media with a middle aged woman singing I've got greens, potatoes, lamb, shrimps......you name it cheesy
Re: A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers by EfemenaXY: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mindfulness:

Your second name should be self-discipline. smiley

Today I am starting to eat fruits five times a day. Wish me luck on that. I hope, I will remember to do so and won't get tempted to go for some chocolate before I induce some vitamins into my system.

Happy Sunday my dear. kiss How was your week?

Happy Sunday to you too darling kiss

Re: self-discipline, it's hard and doesn't come easy. What helps is going for the healthy options work best for you. I love cucumbers and tomatoes and can never seem to get enough of them.

I dislike those vitamin pills and always try to nourish myself with the real thing (fresh fruits). D'you know that most West Africans tend to be anaemic especially if you've got heavy periods? I try to keep my iron levels up with a good dose of green drinks every morning: broccoli, Brussels sprouts, celery, ginger, etc.

It's made into a smoothie with crushed ice and tastes absolutely vile but is good and healthy cheesy
Re: A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Happy Sunday to you too darling kiss

Gracias! kiss

Re: self-discipline, it's hard and doesn't come easy. What helps is going for the healthy options work best for you. I love cucumbers and tomatoes and can never seem to get enough of them.

I agree. Choose what you like and you will be more likely to stick to it. smiley
The below mentioned option could never work for me. lipsrsealed I would suffer from a vitamin shock. grin

I will eat fresh fruits. cheesy

I dislike those vitamin pills and always try to nourish myself with the real thing (fresh fruits). D'you know that most West Africans tend to be anaemic especially if you've got heavy periods? I try to keep my iron levels up with a good dose of green drinks every morning: broccoli, Brussels sprouts, celery, ginger, etc.

It's made into a smoothie with crushed ice and tastes absolutely vile but is good and healthy cheesy
[/quote]

I have never taken any pills. Why would I swallow pills when apples and oranges taste so much better? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers by EfemenaXY: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mindfulness:

Gracias! kiss

I agree. Choose what you like and you will be more likely to stick to it. smiley
The below mentioned option could never work for me. lipsrsealed I would suffer from a vitamin shock. grin

I will eat fresh fruits. cheesy

I have never taken any pills. Why would I swallow pills when apples and oranges taste so much better? cheesy

Lol @ vitamin shock grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business / 6 Foods Nigerian Don't Joke With (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.