Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. (1094 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by shevchenko(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2007
Why is uncle such an idiot ?why not leave this man alone.they came with ptdf,efcc,senator jefferson scandal et al and he came out blameless.Is it their F------G biz if he hands over to buhari?(although i pray he doesnt because i need him to be the country's next president-my opinion anyway).Leaving this country has always been a priority to me.I am ready to leave this fucking job i am presently doing and get the hell out of a country where justice is denied and non-exixtent and in the full control of a bastard.
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by joshO: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2007
Abeg Atiku should be disqualified or should go on exile. And whilst at it, he should try convince IBB to preceed him!!.

BTW, you're not the Schevchenko @ Chelsea FC by any chance are you? Well if you are, it's no news that you may be on your way out anyway. I don't expect Mourinho (the chosen one) will miss you too much though!!  grin
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by McKren(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2007
Better start applying for Visa.
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by babyboy2(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2007
Shevchenco,
so that is the reason you are leaving the country. shocked
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by Ynot(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
With a name like shevchenko, you shouldn't be in the country in the first place. just kidding
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by McKren(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2007
the chosen one

or special one?
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by otokx(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2007
Hell no need visa o, we get direct flight from lagos.
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by OBJ3(m): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2007
nigerian population after the election=140 million minus one.
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by globalaid(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2007
uncle doesn't want to hand over to the person he cannot trust, he doesn't want to go to prison at old age, imagine someone that is near bankruptcy in 1999 now one of the richest person in Nigeria, where did you think he got all the money from, don't you know he will continue ruling after the hand over through Yaradua and by that he can sleep with two eyes closed.
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by DeepSoul(f): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2007
Na Atiku dey pay your salary?
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by Johnny(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2007
Safe journey.

Why is uncle such an idiot

Am sure you have no regards and respect for elders. Learn manners.
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by IykeD1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2007
@shevchenko

I hope you have started packing. . . it won't long before INEC will strike!
Come to think of it, I believe AC had asked its flag bearers to stay away
from INEC's screening, that in itself may eventually do the trick if they stick
to that directive.
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by McKren(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2007
I believe AC had asked its flag bearers to stay away
from INEC's screening, that in itself may eventually do the trick if they stick
to that directive.

grin grin grin grin grin

I love Nigerians

No mind Atiku Congregation sorry I mean to say AC. They dont know what they are doing.
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by stanech: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2007
Well I have house in somalia

U can use it grin

Remember It is Visa free grin
Re: If Inec Disqualifies Atiku .i Will Leave This Country. by Mamajama(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2007
Somalia, from fry pan to fire. go abeg

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua, Not God’s Chosen Leader / Edo State Election Petition Tribunal / Rivers To Regulate Church Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.